• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter OC RP!

Zero.Soul

Dark Lord of Pizza
Hi there!

I’ve seen lots of people looking to take part in RPs surrounding Hogwarts students, but I am getting more and more interested in having a go at RPing a grown up Witch or Wizard in the greater Wizarding World. I feel there are so many stories that could be told, and would love to explore it with someone!

I am only really interested in playing OCs, and have have a couple in mind I’d love to play with a fellow Potterhed! Multiple characters are more than welcome!

I don’t mind how much you post as certain scenes or actions don’t always require a whole novel in my opinion, but please no one liners.

I thought I’d also stress, my main interest in this (or any rp) is not romance, but story. While romance is not out of the question if our characters click over time, I’d prefer if it wasn’t the sole goal of my fellow RPer on an OOC level.

Thanks for reading!

I'm down! I have plenty of OCs and think doing a Wizarding world RP instead of a Wizarding school RP would be a nice change of pace. Send me a PM if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back