• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter OC Roleplay?

Bonnie571

Hello! Usually multiple times during the year i feel the need to roleplay Harry Potter to relive the home i never got to go to.
When i roleplay i try to make myself as much like my character as possible so please absoloutely no smut!

When i roleplay, romance is a must for me. i like to feel emersed and experience as much as i can. Saying that, i don't want the plot to just be about the relationship. i would like drama/action too. Fighting, dueling, proffessors that target certain students, other student getting involved in the relationship ect.
*Disclaimer. My 'i' key is broken so i have to use "Ctrl+V" so i can only use lower case i's, im sorry but my other grammar is pretty good*

*Bold is the character i will be playing*
Here are some pairings id be interested in doing. Plots can be discussed im PM's:
~ Draco x OC
~ Fred x OC
~ OC x OC
~ Blaise x OC

i only play my female character unless we are doubling up, then i will play a male character
My character is a Halfblood Hufflepuff with a 12 1/2 inch wand, apple wood with phoenix feather core, slightly yielding.

if you are interested please, reply to this or PM me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back