• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harry Potter: New start (OOC)

Ok, if professors should go and visit families, then I want to start with that. Whose house should I meet first?

Ok, if professors should go and visit families, then I want to start with that. Whose house should I meet first?
You decide. If it is someone else's student or professor you might want to ask the person who play it first. But it's good interaction.

You decide. If it is someone else's student or professor you might want to ask the person who play it first. But it's good interaction.
Yes, I looking for another student to volunteer. And I have a gift for those who invite me; if professor Vibius meets your family he might pay more attention to you in the future.

Yes, I looking for another student to volunteer. And I have a gift for those who invite me; if professor Vibius meets your family he might pay more attention to you in the future.

My student Jane would like to volunteer ^^
I'm also looking for a student for my teacher to visit. Any volunteers?

My student Jane would like to volunteer ^^
I'm also looking for a student for my teacher to visit. Any volunteers?
Actually I forgot to ask again: Hogwarts is not in charge of Care for magical creatures. Like I said, you can have her teaching other subject temporarily or transfer her to another school. What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back