• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harry Potter: New start (OOC)

Hmm, I don't suppose the hat can change its method, unless it can XD

That would depend on how we plan the house. Any ideas?

@Fray Dracoheart Also, read through this thread.

Ravenclaw + slythrin for people with gifts.

Grifindor + Hufflepuff for those who believe in morals like equality, braveness and selflessness.

Ravenclaw + slythrin for people with gifts.

Grifindor + Hufflepuff for those who believe in morals like equality, braveness and selflessness.

Okay. And let's assume tha hat is up for the task.

Any more thing we should decide?

How a character dies? When can we decided that a teacher is dead?

And I suggest each of us play a teacher as well as a student.

Hmm, though there wont be much threats in the beginning...you want to give stats or something? or just how the story progress?

so guys, role call now! say you are here and say how you think about the discussion, because if you don't, we are leaving you !

Just kidding. Sort of. If you don't reply for too long, we might find someone to replace the main role while you can drop in as a side from time to time, how bout that.

But so far this thread make the most progress and guys, I want to start this.

Wanna see the main thread... :3D:
patient XD. We need to wait for the others too. Unless you decided to start another one on one rp which I won't mind as well.
Because of the site update and everything, I expect people to return slowly.

patient XD. We need to wait for the others too. Unless you decided to start another one on one rp which I won't mind as well.
Because of the site update and everything, I expect people to return slowly.
K~ Will wait right here... :captaincat:

If you wouldn't mind, join this one. I want to get this up and running soon, while the others... it's been hard to keep people active to be honest.
The character sheet is in this post.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/harry-potter-new-start-character-sheet.295900/

One question before I make a CS, just so I don't break any rules of yours or anything lol. Do you prefer raw descriptions of their appearance, or faceclaims? And if faceclaims, do you prefer real people, drawings, or anime pictures? :3 Oh, and is this one intended for your plot, or a normal?

Last edited:
One question before I make a CS, just so I don't break any rules of yours or anything lol. Do you prefer raw descriptions of their appearance, or faceclaims? And if faceclaims, do you prefer real people, drawings, or anime pictures? :3 Oh, and is this one intended for your plot, or a normal?
I'm not really strict on all these. I do like a description sometimes to clarify how the person look if the picture wasn't too clear. and this one is intended for my plot although I'm using a different character than my original one. .

I'm not really strict on all these. I do like a description sometimes to clarify how the person look if the picture wasn't too clear. and this one is intended for my plot although I'm using a different character than my original one. .

One last question, because I forgot I wanted to ask it. :) Do we have to start as 11 year olds?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back