• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter: Death Eaters Interest Check

DearWormwood

Pure Pazzak!
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The boy who lived. The one who was supposed to defeat He Who Must Not Be Named, has failed. Harry Potter was killed by the hands of He Who Must Not Be Named and He Who Must Not Be Named is now the Ruler of the new magical world and he has imprisoned all of the ones that helped Harry Potter in his quest to defeat him. But some were not as lucky, He Who Must Not Be Named is ruthless so he showed no mercy to some of Harry Potter's closest comrades. Hogwarts still stands but it is now used for training new Death Eaters. Every child that turns eleven and has magical abilities must be sent to Hogwarts to train as a Death Eater for seven years. All of the houses except for Slytherin have been removed.
You are an eleven year old child about to board the train to the new Hogwarts to train as a Death Eater. But maybe you dont want to be a Death Eater. Maybe you will rebel or maybe you will conform and become a Death Eater.
We will see, now wont we?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whew that was a mouthful, anyway Welcome to my Harry Potter Roleplay! I would like for this Roleplay to span over the seven years the characters are at the new Hogwarts. I have been craving a Harry Potter Roleplay for awhile so I decided to take my own twist on things! Reply if you are interested! Once we get four or five people I will start working on the CS.

Last edited:
I'm actually pretty interested in this, however if you can guess from my name, my main two ocs for the harry potter universe would cause an uproar in this type of rp. I do have another one as well, i'd just have to remake her since all of my stuff for her was on another site and I don't have access to it anymore..

I'm actually pretty interested in this, however if you can guess from my name, my main two ocs for the harry potter universe would cause an uproar in this type of rp. I do have another one as well, i'd just have to remake her since all of my stuff for her was on another site and I don't have access to it anymore..

Interested
I'm glad you guys are interested! Since its seven in the morning for me and I have nothing better to do I might just go ahead and work on the CS so you guys can go ahead and make your CS's!

interested! if you're still accepting, would it be okay if I made a character who wasn't a first year?
It depends on what idea you may have for your character if they weren't a first year. Since all of our other characters are first years, but if you have a good idea I will allow it!

Bumping this because I can and because I'm bored and have nothing better to do *Maniacal laughter*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back