• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter: Blood of The Unicorn OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
@tamarapasek @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @olive.tree @Heterological explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Merlynn Merlynn Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire @hwayi @thefan1 @beeswaxie @Kitsune2202 @BracedJupiter72 @KillingMeSoftly @Zoletres @KillingMeSoftly JESTYRR JESTYRR

• Astronomy
  • Charms
  • Defense Against the Dark Arts (taken by me)
  • Herbology
  • History of Magic
  • Potions (Taken by JESTYRR JESTYRR )
  • Transfiguration
  • Ancient Runes
  • Arithmancy
  • Care of Magical Creatures (Taken by Merlynn Merlynn )
  • Divination
  • Muggle Studies

Currently I am looking for professors of these courses. I would say that the ones in red are more necessary than the ones in yellow but I'll accept any of them to be honest. I kinda just wanna have enough to have the feel of a school actually being a thing. Although I don't think I will really bore the RP by making it all about taking classes all day so probably 3-5 professors of red would be enough and I could just fill in some professor characters enough to make the RP feel lived in.

Last edited:
We'll begin tommorrow. I think at this point I will keep accepting newcomers and anyone who still has yet to make a CS.

At this point anyone who wants to plot relationships may do so here or in the discord. We'll probably start off with everyone arriving at Hogwarts express, probably been seen off by any relatives if you want. Then people can talk for alittle and take seats in the trolly booths. I know intro sequences tend to last long so I will try not to let them last too long if anyone feels like it begins to. I don't want this RP to just be stuck at the beginning like tons of RPs tend to.

@tamarapasek @ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @olive.tree @Heterological explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Merlynn Merlynn Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire @hwayi @thefan1 @beeswaxie @Kitsune2202 @BracedJupiter72 @KillingMeSoftly @Zoletres @KillingMeSoftly JESTYRR JESTYRR LadyOfStars LadyOfStars

RP is up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back