• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Harry Potter: Blood of The Unicorn OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

SomebodyElse

Caught in a storm
For all your ooc pleasure.

Also a discord

So I was wondering what kinds of professors those who wished to play one are interested in.

Also what year people were thinking of doing. I am fine with some mixed years but I honestly think having year 1 has been played out in RPs too much and would prefer probably year 3-5.

Last edited:
I was thinking 4th would be fine since characters would old enough to have romance if people wanted to. I also think year 4 had the ball dance thing. Also quidditch would be allowed at that year

I was leaning towards 4th or 5th so 4th sounds good! Character wise it depends, I'll probably have a quidditch player too but only if it works

For anyone making a Professor, just make sure to tell me in a PM what class you were interested in teaching before you make one. I'm trying to get an idea of what classes I need to fill before we get professor CSes.

How many people would be interested in being in a quidditch team? I definitely think we'll have one since Quidditch is a very important thing in regards to HP.
It definitely allows for events to be created which people can interact in and I kinda like the idea of having characters being able to visit the Quidditch Pitch area at the school and having people interact within the team and or having spectators interact with watching the game and eachother.

I also had my OC I always use in HP roleplays from previous HP Roleplays commonly visit the bleachers to study alone which sometimes turned into interaction with others. It was very highschool tropey.

@tamarapasek ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki olive.tree olive.tree @Heterological explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Merlynn Merlynn Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire @hwayi @thefan1 @beeswaxie @Kitsune2202 @BracedJupiter72

I have mirrored this post as it happened on discord. I am also aware now I haven't actually @ed everyone about the OOC yet so here is the OOC if you weren't aware of it.

Seeing that animagus is an option on the character sheet is there a limit on how many people can do that?
I don’t have a limit. Might not make sense within the lore of HP as I’m not sure if it was rare but i don’t feel like making so people can’t play as one if they want to

@tamarapasek ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki olive.tree olive.tree @Heterological explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Merlynn Merlynn Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire @hwayi @thefan1 @beeswaxie @Kitsune2202 @BracedJupiter72 DearWormwood DearWormwood Zoletres Zoletres

If you want you can put an appearance for flashbacks of your character at a younger age, so likely them around 11-12 years old for being 1st/2nd years and possibly slightly before hogwarts begins.

Once again we have a discord for those that are new, if you don't use discord, that's fine we'll still discuss things here in addition to in the discord.

Last edited:
I was wondering how long everyone thought they needed to make all their CSes? I don't want to have people lose interest if we do end up taking too long. I was thinking likely a week to 2 weeks unless people ended up finishing sooner. I plan to discuss more about professors and Quidditch depending how many people end up making such characters during that time.

This isn't an official date I just want to breach the question to see how much time everyone feels they need.

I'd say about a week, maybe a little more if Limerick needs it, with two weeks probably being a bit of a stretch

But, of course, I guess it depends on how everyone else is going

(I'll try to have my sheet up at some point tomorrow myself, since my exams will be over in a few hours and I'll have free time again!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back