• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter Based RP?

anime loser

keigo deserves more chicken
Hi everyone!

I currently would love to do a plot involving the Harry Potter universe. Although I am not a huge fan of the author, I still am open to using canon characters! I would love to involve OCs though. For a plot, I think it would be fun to use the Triwizard Tournament! I only ask you are at least 17 years old and are able to type a paragraph. Just comment or message if you are interested.

Hello there. I am interested in this roleplay let me know when you want to start :D

Hi everyone!

I currently would love to do a plot involving the Harry Potter universe. Although I am not a huge fan of the author, I still am open to using canon characters! I would love to involve OCs though. For a plot, I think it would be fun to use the Triwizard Tournament! I only ask you are at least 17 years old and are able to type a paragraph. Just comment or message if you are interested.
Hi

Hello, I'm interested tho I've watched hp a long time ago so I don't exactly remember lots of details. Hope that's alright with you?

Hi everyone!

(LOVE your icon)

Hi! I'd love to RP! Are you fine with Marauder-era characters too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back