• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Harry Potter, Anyone?

Who is your favorite Harry Potter character(s)?

• Total voters

Spidermanshark2

Is that all you got? Guess it's my turn...
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hello! It's quite simple what I ask: A Harry Potter RP!

1.) I would like a female RP partner, mainly since I only do males, especially with romance. Just ain't me, so if you've got a problem with that, either ask or leave.
2.) My main pairings are OC x OC or OC x Canon | Note: I do not play canons; Can't play them properly
3.) I'm going to need to bend the canon of the universe, ever so slightly, so if you also have a problem with any adjustment to the universe, also leave.
4.) If you have any questions or are interested, please, don't be afraid to ask and just let me know!
5.) For requirements, just be decent in your writing and I do not care how old you are, your gender, etc.

Hello. Actually, I’ve been on the search for a good Slytherin x Ravenclaw rp as I think that they’d make a really good team, and their personalities would clash quite often. However, if this is not your cup of tea, I’m completely fitted to do something else. That being said, I’d still be happy to rp with you!

Okay, I know this is a HP thread of mine, but I'm going to add one other fandom I'm craving. Let's see if anyone can guess it.

Here's a free hint: It's a Disney classic.

I'll go ahead and tell you what it was: Cinderella. More specifically, the modern, live action version by Disney. I'm really looking for a Cinderella RP. Hit me up if you are interested.

I'm interested in the Harry Potter RP, I'm sorry I don't really know much about the modern live action Disney Cinderella so I can't say anything for that.

I like to use OCs mainly, but I love the idea of a blood purist vs a muggle born

Users who are viewing this thread

Back