• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Harrowsworth Boarding School.

ddb40fc33b30e3fdfdd91b4b82594d00.jpg

"Science has never failed me!!!"

Name:

Chloe Asher

"I know it's a common name!"

Nicknames:

>Clo

>Nerd

>Miss Scientist

>LoeSher

"...I prefer the third one and ps: what the heck is up with that fourth nickname...!..."

Seventeen(17)

"Age is literally just a number."

Talent:

"I'm pretty great with anything science related. Maybe you should visit the lab sometimes, you know."

Femmes1-1024x689.jpg

Appearance:

Chloe has a straight blonde hair that reaches down to her chest. She usually wear it down and put it on a pony tail when she's conducting experiments. She will always be wearing her glasses. Chloe also has a pair of blackish grey orbs and standing 4 feet and 5 inches (4'5).

"As long as I look like a proper human being."

Personality:

Chloe is often described as the girl who's good with science. She is an intelligent and independent young lady. She is also very decisive, she knows what to do/say and what not to. She can be pretty frank and blunt sometimes and her words might hurt but trust me it's for your own good. She has trust issues and is very secretive. She can also be overconfident with her science skills. And you can say that she's that kind of girl who strives to be perfect.

"The girl good with science, heh. Sounds accurate to me."

Sexuality:

Bisexual

"The only difference between the two genders are the physical structure of their body and how they undergo puberty."

Clothing:

Chloe usually wears simple dresses or any kind of blouse/shirt that is paired with skirts/pants/shorts.During experiments, she wears a white lab coat. But you will never be able to persuade her to wear something inappropriate. I think.

"I have a hundred of lab coats. I can give you some."

Tattoos/Marks:

Birthmark on right shoulder

"No tattoos!"

History:

Ever since a child, Chloe's parents never had time for her as they were busy with their works and lives. Her father owns a private hospital while her mother rarely goes home. She later on found out that she has another family except them. Her passion for science has started when she was a mere 7 years old- she remembered that she was playing that time when her father gave her junior chemistry kit. She treasured it as it was the only thing she has that reminds her of her family.

Chloe then started mixing and experimenting chemicals and things. Her father eventually found out about it when she was 12 years old. Her doctor father was very proud and delighted by this- she thought they will finally spend some time together. Until she found out that she will be sent to a boarding school.

"Treasure your parents, kids."

SCIENCE STUFFS!

LAB COATS!

PINK!

Action Movies

EXPERIMENTS!

School

Lesson

Sweets

GLASSES!

Test Papers(except failed once.)

"GIVE THESE THINGS TO ME!!!"

Dislikes:

Science Haters

Fakes

Jerks

Flirts

Noise

Jokes she don't get.

Gross stuffs

"And the list goes down and on..."

Fears:

Clowns

Drowning

"Let's not talk about these things anymore."

Habits:

Adjusting her glasses from time to time.

Puffed either side of cheeks when annoyed

Tapping her cheek when thinking.

Playing with hair when embarrass.

"Especially the first one."

Relationships:

Open for discussion.

Enemies:

Marion Axel Crowson (
"My jerk-o-meter is going up.")

"I'm married to science.FOREVER!"

Other:

She's a party-pooper.

Sometimes she takes almost everything literally.

She speaks French and Japanese.

"I-I don't! I don't p-poo... at parties! Yuck!"

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_n9sphi04uy1sfdasfo1_500.jpg

Name

Aaron James Bradshaw

-

Nicknames

Brad

Shaw

Bluey

-

-

Talent

Art

-

Appearance

Aaron has a rather Lean build , standing at around 5'11Ft with a ever so slight tan that gives his skin a healthy cream color.

He has shining blue eyes that can be compared to a gleaming Sapphire , exuding an aura of calm.

He has somewhat short brownish-blonde hair that feels like Velvet to the touch.

RwZRze_W.jpeg

Personality

Aaron can be described as a rather Reclusive and soft spoken boy who doesn't interact much with people, preferring to stay away from the spotlight if possible and focus on his art. When someone does manage to interact with him he's rather Courteous and kind , preferring to keep his own opinions to himself and stay quiet.

However when someone does manage to gain his friendship and trust he acts like the exact opposite of what he usually is, being quite interactive and social making jokes here and there , Coming off as rather Jovial when compared to what he acts like when someone first meets him.

-

Sexuality

Homosexual

-

Clothing

Aaron usually wear whatever he has available , honestly he'll go for anything if its publicly acceptable and practical.

The only articles of clothing he is seen wearing frequently is his Hoodie and dull Blueish jeans.

-

History

Aaron was born to a rather regular Middle class family , Consisting of his father Mother and sister.

However he was often left alone because both of his parents were usually doing their Jobs all day and night while his sister being the delinquent of the family, often got in trouble with the authorities or away at a party.

Because of his rather lonely life he began to draw the imaginary friends and monsters he would think of when he was younger , and took to art like he was born for it.

As he grew up his Artistic skills broadened from simple drawings to things like making Clay models and painting , his parents beginning to take notice of his innate ability immediately sent him off to Harrowsworth school so that he can further improve and possibly even pursue a career based around his skill.

-

Art of all kinds.

Animals.

Instrumental music.

The Rain.

Nature.

Reading.

Tea.

The Color blue.

-

Dislikes

People who disrupt him

Jerks

Too much noise

Scorpions

Overly Bright place

Pencils with lead that break incredibly easily. ( His natural enemy. )

People who don't appreciate art.

-

Fears

Dying alone

Being Forgotten

Pft, Moths.

-

Habits

[] Biting the top of his Pencil.

[] Cracking his fingers.

[] Drawing little doodles on his hand with a pen when bored.

[] Tapping his foot

-

Relationships

Open for Discussion.

-

Other

He can Speak German and Russian amazingly Well.

superthumb.jpg

Sure, you can reserve it.

My character is almost finished, I just need to write in the personality. After all the reserved characters are entered, I will assign dorm mates, and post the rp.

I'll just finish my character up and post the RP between today and tomorrow, everyone with a reserved spot may still join, of course.

The females would out-numbering the males by 10-4. I want the numbers of females to males to be more proportionate, so I won't be accepting any more females until the number is a bit more even. Since Allina asked first, I will let her take the next female spot.

You guys could make male characters, if you want! Or you could wait until we have more males.

Aight gonna make it now!

tumblr_mxjz40g2ya1sheo9fo1_500.jpg

"Quit staring."

Name:

Kean Vaughn

"Why do you want to know?"

Nicknames:

>Ken

>Ian

>Mermaid guy

>Grumpy Fish

"Don't call me such names!"

Seventeen(17)

"Does age really matter!?"

Talent:

"I like swimming more than anything else."

Paralympic-Swimmer.jpg

Appearance:

Kean has a brown hair that is usually styled upwards if not wet. He also has a pair of hazel orbs and rosy red lips. Thanks to swimming his body is kinda toned and mascular. He often wears an annoyed expression and smiles rarely. He stands at exactly 6 feet.

"Annoying. Why are you asking are you planning to stalk me or something?"

Personality:

Kean is often described as the rude yet hot swimmer. He hates that though, actually he hates every single thing except swimming and he is always grumpy. Well, actually that's what others thinks- what they don't know is that he's just embarrass to show his true feelings and he's really awkward. But once he opens up to you he will be very protective and sweet, this makes him a loyal fellow. He can also be pretty violent when provoked.

"Trying to be my friend? Save your efforts, I'm not interested."

Sexuality:

Demisexual

"Only with the right person."

Clothing:

Kean usually wears hoodie jackets or any shirts that is easy to take off as he don't know when he will or not swim. He pairs it with pants or shorts and usually wears shoes. Usually he's half naked so he doesn't really mind his clothes. He also keeps a goggles with him in case of emergency.

Tattoos/Marks:

Not Available

History:

Kean was raised in an average family. His father is a seaman and is rarely home and his mother owns a small resort. He also has a younger sister that he always looks after and loves very much. One day as his sister was playing and swimming in their beach resort, her foot got stuck in a coral and she almost drowned. Kean swam to her and saved her. Because of this, he was really thankful to his swimming skills and thus he practiced it everyday from then.

He also joined many swimming contests and always win the second or first place. Kean became famous in their place and got invited to the Harrowsworth Boarding School. He doesn't really want to go but his mother forced him and he doesn't want to disappoint his family.

"Why do I have to share something like this?"

Water

Swimming

Sea creatures

Silence

Peace

Friends

Blue

"...I don't hate everything."

Dislikes:

People who judge

Disappointment

Crowds

Noise

Stutters

Indecisive people

Annoying people

Clingy

Nosy people

Those who thinks they're superior

"Don't even talk to me."

Fears:

Rats

Dark rooms

"..."

Habits:

Clicking his tongue.

Clenching his fists when angry.

Walks out in the middle of conversation if he's bored.

Massage his temple when annoyed

"Why do you want to know such things about me?"

Relationships:

Open for discussion.

Sawyer Winchester @Stoked911 (Bestfriend)(although he often denies it)

"I don't need relationships."

Other:

Appreciates people who still talks to him even if he gives them cold shoulders.

Dislikes losing at swimming.

MORDECAI GRAM BELL

"What's up?"

Shayne-Cureton-by-Michael-Dar-MaleModelSceneNet-03.jpg

Name: Mordecai Gram Bell

"That's my name! Don't call me unless you actually need something though."

Nicknames: Mordy, Cai

"I'm all for nicknames."

"Damn, I'm getting old."

Talent: Drawing. He's a sketcher.

"To be completely honest with you I think I'm pretty damn good at what I do. Too cocky? Don't really care."

Appearance: Mordecai is a tall, not exactly lanky but not exactly muscular guy. He would describe himself as being lean and muscular enough to keep a few eyes on him.

He has dark brown eyes that compliment his tanned skin.

Personality:

Mordecai is the quiet type. He loves to observe more than anything but isn't afraid to carry a conversation. He does enjoy making new friends and become very protective over them if it comes to him caring for them that much. He isn't good with his feelings, never really knowing what to say exactly. He uses his drawing as a way to express his feelings.

10852683_402010786617985_663123530_a.jpg

Sexuality:

He is heterosexual.

Clothing:

He usual wears jeans with either sneakers or timberlands. The option of tops is usually some kind of flannel shirt or blouse. He does love to dress up every once in a while when it's needed.

Tattoos/Marks:

He has a tattoo of his little sister's name on his wrist.

History:

Mordecai lived a very good life. He was an only child for many years until he was around the age of fifteen when his parents were expecting a baby sister. However on her third birthday she died from being hit by a drunk driver whose car crashed into their small home. Since then he's hated drinking and drunks. The next year was a dark one for him. He put himself inside a shell and it wasn’t until he found drawing that he was able to break free from the darkness he’d been stuck in. He now has a love for it.

He helped his parents out whenever he could and wants to do something that will make sure they won't have to worry about working anymore in their life.

Nightime// When it's quiet // When he finds his muse// Lip-biting // Dogs // Sketching something // Lightning // Nice people // Funny people // Having a good time // Making friends

Dislikes:

Whiners// People who don't look for the good things in life// Disappointment // Rude people// Not having fun// Losing his muse // When people shame his artwork just to do it//

shayne-9146bw-640x1024.jpg

Fears:

Losing the ability to use his hands// Losing his friends// Losing anymore family members // Not becoming a famous artist// Not having a happy life// Cats

Habits:

Tapping his nose when he’s thinking// Grinding his teeth// Tapping his foot when he gets an idea// Sticking his tongue out when he’s working

Relationships: (Friendships, crushes, family members, etc.)

(As for friendships and crushes, if anyone wants to have some type of relationship that’ perfectly fine with me. Just let me know!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back