• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Harrowsworth Boarding School.

blue nebula

my ghost; where'd you go?
Harrowsworth Boarding School

An academy for gifted students. Wether it's academics, sports, dancing, music, etc you're here for some sort of gift that you have. This school has special classes just to bring your abilities to their full potential. The school is in New York City, and has dorms. The dorms are not unisex dorms, but are made for boys and girls to share, to make a more comfortable enviornment amongst fellow students.

Spots

Writer | Wastes Storyteller | Male | Due by 5/11

Drummer | blue nebula | Female

Writer/Journalist | Melanie Teresa | Male

Ballet dancer |

Guitarist | Wolf Wolf | Male

Football player | WantYourSoul | Male | Due by 5/11

Soccer player

Basketball player | Right okay then | Male | Due by 5/11

Swimmer | Ravian | Male

Pianist

Artist | Venus | Male

Photographer | Saraaaaaah | Female

Singer Wastes Storyteller | Male | Due by 5/11

Gymnast

Comedian

Cheerleader

Sketcher | Jujubee | Male

Math genius

Scientist | Ravian | Female

Engineer | WantYourSoul | Female | Due by 5/11

Rules

1. NO godmodding or mary-sues. I will call you out if you have a mary-sue or if you are godmodding. If I call you out, I'm not being rude, I just don't allow godmodding.

2. Keep drama IN THE RP. I love a dramatic, romantic high school roleplay. I expect. lots of drama and romance, so feelfree to have as much of it as you want! Just, no fighting OOC. If you have something to discuss, to it in a PM.

3. Everyone is 14-18.

4. You may have ONE talent. No more, no less. Make sure to portray your character using their talent, because this is a high school for gifted and talented students.

5. Dorm mates will be assigned by me when the roleplay is about to start.

6. If you have a question, ask me here, or in a PM.

People who reserve spots will have first pick. I will post a deadline for reservations. If your character is not posted by that deadline, I will open the spot back up for another person. Each person is allowed two characters each. After 10 spots are filled, the roleplay will be posted. Also, take note, this will be a descriptive roleplay. Character sheets will be posted here.[/uSER][/FONT]

[FONT=Tahoma]

Last edited by a moderator:
CharacterSheet

(Character photo here. Human photos only.)

Name:

Nicknames:

Talent:

Appearance: (Description)

Personality:

Sexuality:

Clothing:

Tattoos/Marks:

History:

Dislikes:

Fears:

Habits:

Relationships: (Friendships, crushes, family members, etc.)

Other:

General Info
zlfMm5f.jpg

Name: Terrah Nikole Huntriess.

Nicknames: Ter, Terrah, Drumsie, Hunter, Rorie. Drumsie and Rorie

are what her dads and sister used to call her.

Grade: She's a third year, or a Junior.

Parents: Alexander & Jordyn Huntriess.

GPA: B+.

Record: She has no record for doing anything bad.

Talent: Drumming.

Personality: Terrah has quite a few faces ti her complex personality. At her normal self, she is a wallflower. Terrah loves just sitting back and observing people. Finding their secrets, tendencies, and what they like ir dislike. She doesn't

plan to use it for or against them or to gossip, it's just that the lives of other people fascinate her,

and she is an extremely curious person. Terrah is quite ambitious as well, and plans to become a drummer for a famous band someday. She also wants to be known as an equality and anti-rape protester, because she is very much pro-equality, and equalitt is a big part of her life, considering that she's adopted and her parents are two gay men. Terrah has learned to be independant and to keep herself busy, as well as entertain herself and be her own best friend. She is both confident and insecure, it depends what the situation is. She has quite loner-like tendencies, and never follows the

crowd. She is her own person and doesn't care what others think. She often curses or says dirty things,

because she finds dirty stuff and curse words to make the funniest jokes. Terrah sometimes talks to herself and laughs, but she's just making up jokes and stuff. Terrah can be described as loud, odd, funny, interesting,

opinionated, non-judgemental, optimistic, very curious, perceptive, and crazy.

Terrah's quite weird in other people's eyes, because she's a free spirit and doesn't care about the views of anyone else but herself, because she is the most important person in her life. Not in a conceited way, but in the way that she needs nobody else's approval except the approval of her own mind and actions. Terrah will laugh and smile in front of

people, but never cries. She doesn't want to show weakness or instability. She is stable and string. Terrah rarely

ever cries, and never cries infront of other people.

In a romantic relationship, Terrah teases her partner a lot, but in a sweet and cute kind of way, because she loves them. Terrah likes to be cuddled and complimented and told that she is loved often, and appreciates sweet romantic

gestures that aren't always meant to be sexual.

Personal Info

3uZVRj7.jpg

Personality:

Sexuality: Bisexual. She has been in a relationship with ine boy and one girl, and enjoyed a relationship with a

girl and a boy equally.

+ Stars.

+ Alternative pop.

+Drumming.

+ Nighttime.

+ Her collection of drum sticks.

+ Tumblr.

+ The internet.

+ Constellations.

+ Swimming.

+ The beach.

+ Makeup.

+ Music.

+ Nature.

+ Sketching/Doodling.

+ Green tea.

+ Vegan food.

+ Running.

+ Equality.

Dislikes:

- Stereotyping people.

- Judgemental people.

- Racism.

- Homophobia.

- Transphobia.

- Bullies.

- Making fun of people.

- Seeing other people cry.

- Hateful people.

- Close-mindedness.

- Animal cruelty.

- Anti-abortionists.

- Sexism

- Bad music.

Fears: Insects, Gore, Lightning, Spider webs, Being alone forever, Not having a shoulder to lean on,

Never finding love, Failing life, Being judged by
other people,

Habits:

• Biting her lip when concentrated, or nervous.

• Tapping her nails on desks, seats, or a surface around her.

• Cracking her thumbs.

• Stretching a lot.

• Drumming her fingers or pencils against a table unconciously.

• Dozing off/Daydreaming.

Appearance

erLNw44.jpg

Eye Color: Her eyes are a pine tree-green shade, and look lighter in certain ttpes

of lighting. She gets her eyes from her biological mother.

Hair Color: Her hair is light brown near the roots, and gradually turns into a light, honey-blonde color which

is her natural hair color.

Skin Color: Terrah has very pale skin.

Race: Caucasian/White and German.

Tattoos/Marks: Terrah has a tattoo of a small black crescent moon on her left hip,

right on the bikini line.

Height: 5'4".

Description: Terrah isn't a very tall girl. with her height of only 5'4". Most people are taller than her. She has a very skinny body. Her boobs aren't very big and are somewhat small, but her hips are rounded and she has a fuller butt. Terrah's lips are very full, and she wears a light pink tinted lip gloss. She doesn't like lipstick very much. Terrah also likes to wear black eyeliner, mascara, and a very little amount of eyeshadow. Just enough to keep her eyeliner

from smudging. Her honey-blonde hair contrasts well with her light pink lips, pale skin, and green eyes. Acne has never been a problem for her, because she doesn't use foundation and has facial creams to prevent this. Clothing-wise, her outfits usually contain sime type of denim in them. She loves denim jackets, boyfriend

jeans, high-waist jeans, and high-waist denim shorts. Her sttle is considered as 'soft grunge'. When she isn't wearing denim with white and black, she's wearing outfits that consist of white and pale,

pastel colors. Most of her shoes are black.

Background

diO2dCr.jpg

School Life: Terrah didn't have friends in elementary achool. All the religious parents told their kids to stay away from Terrah because her parents were homosexuals, and all the other kids that disn't have a problem with homosexuals stayed away from her because they didn't want to get made fun of by the kids that didn't like her. It was the same type of deal in middle school, but that kind of went away in high school. In Harrowsworth, many people view her as popular. She gets hit on a lot by guys, but usually ignores it. Relationships with annoying juck pigs are the least of her priorities, and if she was to date a boy, she wants them to like her for something other than her face or her body.

History: Terrah was an accident. Her mother was a fifteen year old girl who had accidentally gotten prgnant from messing around with her boyfriend. Her name was Amanda, and her boyfriend was Kristofer. When he found out she was pregnant, he had nothing to do with her. The girl's parents forced her to put the baby up for adoption, so she did. That baby was Terrah, but in the adoption center, she was just called Sarah. She was adopted at 1 and 1/2 months old by a gay couple who named her Terrah Nikole Huntriess. They also adopted a girl who was three, and her name was Michelle. Terrah was happy with her new family. Her fathers were rich. She always had the best clothes, cutest hairstyles, and nicest things, but she was taught equality and acceptance, just like her sister. Terrah has never been one to judge people or tease people, because she believes that all humans have the right to do what they want, and it's nobody else's business to

categorize them or tell the, they're doing something wrong with their life.

When Terrah was ten, her thirteen year old sister was diagnosed with leukemia. A year after, she passed away. Terrah ahd a hard time dealing with this because her and her sister weren't just family, they were like best friends. Terrah had started drumming at the age of seven, but around this time, she would go to her drumming set in her studio and practice alone. It helped clear her mind and

made her let go of what was really happening.

Family: Amanda Karoll(Biological Mom), Kristofer Marris(Biological Dad), Jordyn Huntriess(Adoptive Dad),

Alexander Huntriess(Adoptive Dad), Michelle Huntriess(Adoptive Sister)

Friends: Terrah doesn't have any friends, even though she's been here for three years.

Enemies: Terrah doesn't like having enemies, but she is against anyone who is judgemental, a bully, transphobic, homophobic, anti-abortionist, or anyone who makes fun of someone for their body or something they

can't control. These aren't her only guidelines for disliking people, but she basically doesn't like anyone who can't try to view other people as equals.

Crush: N/A -- Open for discussion.

o2oh9cpxcuekdysqyzyz.jpg

Name:

"Blame my mom for how prestigious it sounds."

Stella Penelope Leaf

Nickname:

"Some people call me Ella."

Ella

"A lady never tells her age."

Seventeen (will be eighteen in a month)

Talent:

"I love capturing beautiful and inspiring pictures."

2m3iuz6.jpg

Photography

Appearance:

"Just your average girl.."

7243_23e3_500.jpeg

Stella is a dark-haired, freckled, blue-eyes beauty. Her hair is usually up in a bun or ponytail because she claims "my appearance doesn't matter considering I'm the one behind the camera, not in front of it." She has a pretty slim build although she indulges in junk food whenever she wants. Stella has two tattoos on her right arm.

Personality:

"I'm....well, complex?"

There are plenty of sides of Stella. Which side will you see? Well, that all depends on whether she likes you or not. If she likes you, she tends to be very charming and extremely witty. However, if she doesn't, she has no problem telling you that to your face. Stella's not a quiet nor shy person. She does tend to be judgmental sometimes and that's one of her biggest problems.

Clothing:

"I can't get enough of bomber jackets, man."

Not the type to wear dresses and heels, Stella's style consists of bomber jackets, over sized tank tops, boyfriend jeans, and Converse. You will hardly ever see her in anything too feminine.

Tattoos/Marks:

"I want my sleeve finished."

She has two huge tattoos on her right arm.

History:

"My life isn't that interesting."

Stella Penelope Leaf was born in Woodland Hills, California to famous photographer, Grace, and well-known doctor, Alexander Leaf. Growing up, Stella always admired her mother and her photography. Watching her mother take beautiful pictures of people and scenery, Stella grew a deep love for the camera. After she was given her first professional camera at the age of 15, Stella stayed behind it practically taking pictures of everyone and everything. She grew up in a pretty stable household until her parents got a divorce when she was 16 due to her father having an affair and a baby with his nurse. After her parents divorced, Stella went back and forth between New York to visit her father and California to visit her mother. That all stopped when her mother committed suicide a few weeks after her 17th birthday. Her dad wanted her to move with him to New York, but Stella secretly blamed him for her mother's death so she plead with her aunt who lived in Calabasas, California to take her in. Which she happily did, considering her aunt never liked her dad in the first place. When her mother died, something inside of Stella changed. No more being the good girl her parents wanted her to be. She started hanging out with the wrong people in Calabasas. She begin staying out late at night, going to parties, smoking cigarettes, getting tattoos, and basically doing whatever the hell she wants. Her aunt couldn't put up with Stella's newfound attitude so she told Stella to either get her act together or she's moving with her dad in New York. Stella didn't take heed of her aunt's threat. Now, a few months later, Stella lives with her father in New York where she attends Harrowsworth Boarding School.

"Someone's a bit nosy."

large.jpg

Cigarettes

Music

Art

Nature

Dislikes:

"Someone's really nosy."

Ignorance

Math

Sexism

Homophobia

Fears:

"SPIDERS!"

Spiders

Habits:

"Hmm.. I bite my nails... a lot.."

Biting her nails

Singing in the shower (even though she can't carry a tune)

Relationships:

"Not to sound all cliche but no one understands me."

TBA

Sexuality:

"I like chicks."

Stella's a lesbian​

ACCEPTED
I love your character.

Wastes, either of those are fine, because they are both

open. Once you make up your mind, just tell me which

one you'd prefer.

I prefer... Oh... If only I could do both.

But I choose a Male Writer since that's kind of what I am.

eb5b2be5e5723eb3668af8f8ff149ba0.jpg

Marion Axel Crowson

Nicknames:

Mon, Crow, Marrow, Ax

Seventeen.

Talent:

Plays the guitar effeciently.

Appearance:

Marion has dark, gold-ish/blonde hair. It is slicked up at the front and at the sides, and his hair reaches up just below his ears. His eyes are of a deep, warm brown that conveys his emotions, like a mirror of his soul. He stands at 5'8.
Personality:

Marion may be a stubborn fellow, but that's only because he aims for something and becomes determined to reach it, which makes him somewhat daring. When around other people, he stays aloof, until he is acknowledged. He usually gives off blunt replies, with his eyes half-lidded most of the time. You'll know when he feels enthusiastic about something when his voice picks up a slight cheeky tone.
Clothing:

A black leather jacket, a plain white shirt, blue jeans and a pair of black sneakers is his favorite attire, but only if he feels like it. Numerous amount of times, he just puts on whatever clothes he wants to wear.
Tattoos/Marks:

A scar on his left cheek

History:

Regarding the scar

Marion was tuning his guitar when a sudden screech startled him. It was angled towards his face and when he jolted, the sharp edge of the instrument scraped against his cheek. The scratch was deep enough so that it would stay that way.
General

Marion wasn't like the other neighborhood kids when he was young. He always sat down at the porch, watching the others run around and play. He would decline every offer given to him by the children, who would frown but continue to interact with their friends. When he grew up, he had a harsh time trying to find his true passion. When he danced, he felt a little ridiculous. When he tried to use his voice to do something other than talking, let's just say he pretends not to be aware of how he sounds. He also tried the other instruments, but none were his cup of tea. Then he found the guitar. At first, when he strummed it, he scoffed. But after a while, he began to play simple instrumentals, and developed his skill with it. His brother took notice of this and began pestering their parents about it. They were surprised at first, but proud nevertheless. After a while, they entered his room with six words: "You're going to Harrowsworth Boarding School."

Wind

Rain

Being free/Big places

Music

The dark

Squirrels

Dislikes:

Being laughed at

Screeching sounds

Creepy statues

The color pink

Fears:

Failure.

Habits:

- Tilts his head to the side every time he feels confused

- Leans against objects at every chance he gets

- Snaps his fingers constantly

Relationships:

Family

Older Brother - Jonathan Crowson

Father - William Crowson

Mother - Elizabeth Crowson

Etc.

[Open for Discussion]

Enemies - Chloe Asher

Other:

Marion is a heteroromanitc Asexual.

(Asexual - Lack of sexual attraction , Heteroromantic - As opposed to Heterosexual)

[QUOTE="blue nebula]Oh, I didn't realize you would like to have both. It you want two characters, no problem!

[/QUOTE]
If it is possible, I would like two characters!

Would love to reserve the female scientist, swimmer or singer. Whatever is needed the most, I'm up for it!

Accepted, Wolf.

I'll go ahead and reserve the singer & the writer for you, then!

Hmm, we could use a scientist, since we don't have any academically gifted students yet.

[QUOTE="blue nebula]Accepted, Wolf.
I'll go ahead and reserve the singer & the writer for you, then!

Hmm, we could use a scientist, since we don't have any academically gifted students yet.

[/QUOTE]
Yay! I'll make characters as soon as possible!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back