• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Harmony Boarding School

poutysunshine said:
Gale couldn't help but shake her head at Nathan's comment. She never understood people's obsession with being mature or never being silly. She agreed with him, nodding her head. She couldn't help put the back of her hand against his cheek, liking the warmth. Gale's lip jutted out as the thought crossed the Jordan would be gone probably or be heading there with his friend so she didn't want to interrupt. She cleared her throat a bit awkwardly and licked her lips. "Do you mind, if maybe, we just hang out for a little longer? I don't really know that many people and don't want to just hang out by myself or anything ya know..." She started babbling without realization and still had her hand on his cheek, now palm resting there. @CharmyPie

Jonathan Dunn

Nathan blushed some more at her touch. He looked at her with a surprised expression. But he touched the hand on his face and he nuzzled on omit a bit. He watched as she licked her lips and blushed some more.
Oh what I'd do to lick those lipse too. He thought to himself.

"I just got here too, and you're the only one I know… and Amy and Azazel." He laughed. He almost forgot his two new acquaintances. "We could hang… but just know that I need to have a map to my face at all times, or else we'd get horribly lost. And then we might get stranded or locked in somewhere." He admitted. His sense of direction was the worst.

Gale enjoyed that he didn't mind her hand there and decided to leave it there for now, the warmth flowing to her. His faced warmed to the touch more so and she smiled. "I know a few too but everyone seems to have someone you know?" She said softly looking back towards the kitchen thinking of Amy and Azazel, Jordan and Kaiden. She shrugged softly and ran her thumb slowly on Nathan's cheek. "We should! I don't mind, I have a good nose so we will be fine." She tapped her nose with their other intertwined hands. "Anywhere you have in mind to travel to on this adventure?" @CharmyPie

Last edited by a moderator:
poutysunshine said:
Gale enjoyed that he didn't mind her hand there and decided to leave it there for now, the warmth flowing to her. His faced warmed to the touch more so and she smiled. "I know a few too but everyone seems to have someone you know?" She said softly looking back towards the kitchen thinking of Amy and Azazel, Jordan and Kaiden. She shrugged softly and ran her thumb slowly on Nathan's cheek. "We should! I don't mind, I have a good nose so we will be fine." She tapped her nose with their other intertwined hands. "Anywhere you have in mind to travel to on this adventure?" @CharmyPie

Jonathan Dunn

Jonathan shivered again when she stroked his cheek.

"Well then, Gale, I name you, my partner in crime." He grinned mischievously. "Now you have me. And I think I want to get lost and break some stuff." He admitted. He was kinda forced to go to this school. His father said it wohkd be good for him. He failed to see the logic in that. "You could say I'n a rebel right now. It might pass. It might not." He shrugged. "Still want to get in trouble with me?"

Gale had a fond smile on her face at his shiver again, which only made her continue. Quickly her smile changed to a broad, chesire one. "Well, my dearest, I am the queen of trouble so you've made the best choice possible." She laughed and stroked his cheek twice more before dropping her hand and bouncing on her feet. "What do you want to do?" She looked around and didn't find much in the plain halls to break and thought that breaking things in the school may be too noticable but that also thrilled her. She hadn't gotten in trouble for some time so she was looking forwards to this. Typically she was the one to lead others into trouble but being lead into it by someone else was just as nice, if not better. @CharmyPie

poutysunshine said:
Gale had a fond smile on her face at his shiver again, which only made her continue. Quickly her smile changed to a broad, chesire one. "Well, my dearest, I am the queen of trouble so you've made the best choice possible." She laughed and stroked his cheek twice more before dropping her hand and bouncing on her feet. "What do you want to do?" She looked around and didn't find much in the plain halls to break and thought that breaking things in the school may be too noticable but that also thrilled her. She hadn't gotten in trouble for some time so she was looking forwards to this. Typically she was the one to lead others into trouble but being lead into it by someone else was just as nice, if not better. @CharmyPie

Jonathan Dunn

"Queen of trouble, huh? Then I'd be the king." He gave another mischievous smile. "Well I heard that they had such a good science program. Top notch laboratories and such…" he pulled the hand that was still holding hers and gave her hand a kiss. "Shall we, m'lady?"

Gale laughed at his king comment. "Why that'd only make sense." She raised her brow at him and shook her head with a smile on her face. Now this was going to be a good time. Her cheeks flushed when he kissed her hand and she nodded her head. "Lead the way king." @CharmyPie

poutysunshine said:
Gale laughed at his king comment. "Why that'd only make sense." She raised her brow at him and shook her head with a smile on her face. Now this was going to be a good time. Her cheeks flushed when he kissed her hand and she nodded her head. "Lead the way king."

Jonathan Dunn

Jonathan grinned playfully and took out his map with his free hand. He looked at it without letting go of Gale.
"I'd love to, but I have to consult this map." He laughed at himself.

CharmyPie said:

Jonathan Dunn

Jonathan grinned playfully and took out his map with his free hand. He looked at it without letting go of Gale.
"I'd love to, but I have to consult this map." He laughed at himself.

Gale stood on her tippy toes, her chin hovering over his shoulder as she looked at the map herself. She pulled on his arm as she started walking in the direction. "Come on cutie, we aren't too far!" Gale's voice carried the same excitement as her bouncing feet.

Hazel Moss

Hazel sighed, laying her head against Stomie's. "I'm not going to be happy about it. Like I said, I don't know much about people but I'm pretty sure most people don't like it when others are causing trouble." Hazel paused, unlacing their fingers. "But I wont be angry about it if you keep me out of whatever it is you're doing." She said, her eyes flicking in Stormie's direction (though she couldn't see her) then back to her hand. It wasn't an act to show her dislike, she simply wanted to look at Stormie's hands. She held the girls hand in both of hers, palm up, and traced the lines with her finger. "Did you know I used to be able to read palms? It was when I was really little and my parents actually let other family come by. But I would practice all the time. Funny how things change..." She mused, more to herself than anything. Now, looking down at Stormie's hand, she couldn't recall what line meant what.​

@poutysunshine

Kaiden Rain

Kaiden swallowed thickly, nodding. He threw a hand over his nose once more. Seriously, he didn't know how much of this he could take. He didn't know it would even be this bad. "Take me where ever, so long as you get me away from here." He told Jordan quickly. Once they made it out of the kitchen, Kaiden gulped up fresh air, his anger dissipating slowly.​

@JaCrispy

Stormie sighed with relief that Hazel wouldn't hate her for it. "That is true." She mumbled softly as Hazel's head was laid against hers. She inhaled deeply, liking her scent and hoping maybe she could memorize it. The thought was a bit foolish but it comforted her in case Hazel were to decide she didn't want to be around her. "I promise I'll keep you out of and won't let anyone put you into it." Her voice got sharp towards the last, she never thought herself a person to defend some she just met but it didn't feel that way. Stromie listened intently as she spoke, "Maybe it's like riding a bicycle, once you've learned - you can just pick it back up." She liked Hazel tracing the lines on her hand and wondered if she had any idea of what any lines meant. It was always something interesting - psyches, palm readings, fortune tellers.

@OhFallenMars

Jordan looked at him and remembered what he said about vampires scent. " There may be a slight smell of vampire in the room because she's my roommate but it'll only be faint, but we can always go to the Forrest if you feel uncomfortable ". He said as he opened his door. " Come sit with me " Jordan said as he patted the spot besides him on the top bunk.

@OhFallenMars

Hazel Moss

Hazel felt her heart warm up. The girl was basically saying she would stand up for her. Hazel cuddled up to Stormie a bit more, lacing their fingers together again. "It doesn't matter. It's all bullshit anyways. Tarot cards, though? I fully believe in their abilities." Hazel hadn't had tarot cards in a while, either. Her mom had given her the deck that used to belong to her grandmother, but after things started to be true, her mother took them away out of fear. It tickled Hazel. Give your daughter something that freaks you out, take it away because it really freaks you out. "I almost have a feeling that someone will be coming soon..." She wanted to stay like this for longer, but she knew Stormie wanted to keep up an image, or whatever, which did slightly irritate her.

@poutysunshine

Kaiden Rain

Kaiden could smell the vampire in the room, but it only slightly irritated him. He hopped upon the top bunk and pressed his nose into Jordan's neck, inhaling his scent. As before, it calmed his senses and he leaned away. "I kind of lied about that...It's a really long story that I don't want to get into right now, but.." Kaiden paused, clearing his throat, "I've done a lot of bad things, Jor. Things that I'm not proud of. And because of the way those things were done, every time I smell a vampire or a human I just...I want to attack. I want to rip their throats open and I'm trying really hard to get over that." He told him, not even sure if any of his ramblings made sense.

@JaCrispy

Jordan smiled as he Kaiden leaned in to smell him , it was reassuring that he could calm Kaiden down so easily.

He stared at the boy as he listened to his rant. It was difficult to understand but after he processed it for a couple of seconds he understood. " You don't need to tell me anything until you're ready and as for wanting to attack them , just come get me and I'll help you I promise " He replied as he pulled him in for yet another hug. " We've been hugging a lot today " Jordan giggled a little and nuzzled Kaiden's neck.

@OhFallenMars

Stormie bit her lip and scooted herself closer as Hazel did, squeezing their interlaced fingers. She believe in most of that stuff also. "I'll get you a deck sometime but don't mess with it a bunch..." She sighed and bit her lip, shaking her head. "We'll hear them once they get to the door." Stormie's face went red and she burrowed her face in Hazel's shoulder. "CanIsitonyourlap?" She spoke into the girl's shoulder rather quickly, she wanted to but she also wanted to ask before she were to do that. She nipped the girl's shoulder playfully and giggled. Her nose inhaled deeply and sighed. Stromie turned her head to the side so she could admired Hazel. @OhFallenMars

Hazel Moss

"What? You worried that I'll get into something bad? They're just tarot cards. At the most they tell your past and present, but the future is always changing." She hummed. She nodded when she said something about being able to hear people walk up. Although she completely heard what Stormie said, she feigned innocence. "Sorry, didn't catch that?" She said, her voice light. A shiver ran down Hazel's spine at Stormie's actions. "What? Do you like smelling me?" She asked. It was strange to her, but she figured it was a werewolf thing.​

@poutysunshine

Kaiden Rain

Kaiden nodded, "Thank you." He said quietly. He pressed his face into Jordan's neck, reveling in the comfort that came from it. "We have...but we have a lot of lost time to make up for, too." He pointed out, squeezing the boy closer to him if even possible. "I really appreciate this." He said, after a moment of silence.

@JaCrispy

After a moment of silence and hugs Jordan spoke up. " Do you wanna come and explore the woods with me ?" He asked, he wanted to make up for lost time. " It looks pretty" he added looking at Kaiden with puppy dog eyes.

@OhFallenMars

Luna Williams

Luna was distracted by someone talking to her, she quickly took out her headphones and looked up from her sketchbook to see a teacher and another student which the teacher just identified, Ms. Gavin and Jane, which smelt like a wolf. "Oh hello, I'm Luna." She gave them both a small smile and moved her short white hair out of her face, Luna instantly felt a weird vibe as Jane was grabbing on to her skirt for her dear life.

Shrugging off the feeling she then questioned Ms. Gavin, "Oh what class do you teach? I remember reading the schedule and seeing your name, sorry just took me a moment to remember." Luna decided it was best to distract the teacher from Jane as it looked like she was quite uncomfortable or something.

@poutysunshine @TerrinX

Christopher St. James

"Sir Chris, I hope your stay here will open your eyes to what the reality is truly like", old Frederick, the young vampire's driver said in a quiet voice as the black and white Bugatti Veyron pulled up a few blocks away from where the school was. His clothes and belongings still a sea away being prepped for shipping. Christopher hoped he could cause enough trouble before this luggage could make it onto the plane but he knew it was going to be impossible this time. His "bad behavior" was no longer going to be tolerated by his parents.

He sighed, "This fucking sucks, Fred", he put on his combat boots and looked into the rear-view mirror where his companion was looking at him with worried eyes.

"I'm afraid its a necessary evil at this point, you got yourself into this kid."

Chris bit into his lips, suddenly feeling a burning urge in the pit of his stomach, "--and I sure as hell can get myself out".

"On good behavior?", Frederick suggested as he pushed the button to unlock the doors of the car. Chris rolled eyes and moved to get his messenger bag. He opened the door of the car and shuffled himself out. The young vampire ducked his head back in and gave his driver a wide fanged smile,
"On good behavior, I promise". The driver found himself shaking his head and sighing. God help this institution. He thought as he watched Chris slam the doors shut and walk towards the gates of the school.

((Slr! Thanks for the mention!
:D ))

@Poutysunhine @JaCrispy @Rock And Roll Boy @CharmyPie @Anybody~

Jane smiled at the other werewolf she could smell it, though she was worried that Luna could smell her too, not just that but she could probably also smell her appendage as well. " Jane squealed and fell to the ground her hands still pressing on her skirt. Janes' face was turning blue, it was starting to hurt.."

@omgcaro

Quentin hiked up the hill, the five nickels left in his pocket clicking against each other as he spotted sunflowers. A smile found its way to his face and he quickened his pace. Although there was the hesitance at going to a weird boarding school and the taxi fare, it seems to be worth it. His parents had slowly but surely convinced him to go here by bribing him with sweets, so now in his gray backpack, there was an abundance of assorted candies (except chocolate) and five notepads filled to the brim with sensual stories; fictional stories, of course, but stories created by him nonetheless. He walks alongside the road and alongside the flowers, optimism flooding through his body. He got to the entrance, an odd, overwhelming sense that he had arrived late swamping him. What would they do if he arrived late? His parents hadn't really told him the whole story yet anyways. He shook his head, letting the thought fly away.

He reached the school, staring in awe at the school. It was so majestic, it was beyond comprehension or description, just like himself. Finally, a school that has worth. He headed through the gates and looked down at his newest notebook. He slid a fountain pen out of his pocket and began trying to make a map of the school. The dorms seemed like a good place to get started.

Quentin, trying to stay oblivious to the other students and their odd mishaps and adventures, made a beeline for the dormitories. He quickly found his and looked inside. It was quite nice, didn't smell that bad, and had the pleasant aura of fresh beginnings. This room would get a fresh beginning. Quentin picked the bed farthest from the door and taped a note with the words "Quentin Holmesly" written neatly to the pillow. He set his stuff down on the bed and sighed as he sat down. He made a small map of the things he'd seen on his way here, making a line from the entrance to his dorm. Dorm 1, eh? Exactly what someone of his stature deserved. A smile found its way to his face yet again and he fell backwards into the bed. The smile remained on his face as he listened to the sounds of the room.

@Everyone

A long, loud, terrified shriek could be heard from the dorms, banging, tossing, as if the world was collapseing in on itself.

"Where in bloody hell is it?! Did that bitch take it? Where?!"

Banging on the first dorm room, frantic, panic, you'd think he was bleeding out.

"I'm looking for something, lost my precious, need my precious."

Kain Veilborn

Kain sat in a unmarked vehicle, as it drove through the main road leading to the school. He looked down to a file he had requested on the school. While he did not really need it he found it strange to need to go. Scanning through the file he noticed various race would be attending, as well as mixed race teachers. He questioned having so many races in one area, but this would be interesting. After approximately 10 minutes his vehicle had pulled up to the entrance. A older male exited the drivers side, slowly walking over to kains door. When it opened Kains eyes looked out to the school " Well i promised i would give schooling a shot might as well try to enjoy the time away from death." he said in his mind. Gracefully exiting the vehicle he took the duffel bag from his attendant. Slinging it over his shoulder Kain began to make his way towards the school. He had noticed another individual exiting a rather expensive vehicle more suited towards higher class families. Even equipped with a attendant of its own how similar to his. Maby he would learn who it was in time, but for now it mattered little. Calmly he walked towards the school hopefully in time to meet his mentors or teachers if you will.

@Syra and whoever else is around the schools entrance.

@Syra

@Ryukaa Miura

@Lord Anubis

A silver pocket watch on the ground near the entrance, when Kain exits his vehicle he can hear a scream from the dorms.

The watch having broken off earlier sits in the sun waiting, enticing all those who know of its secret emblem engraved on the watches front. The sun reflecting off the watch catching in Kains eye. The watches engraving, sparks a fuzzy memory in those that understand it's significance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back