• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Harem Plotting

Reine

clinomania
I can play up to five female characters, usually 3-5. I have a few very basic plots:

Normal School.

Field Trip to Mexico Resort.

Zodiac Personification(They are the zodiacs.) Meet in Zodiac Club

-Fandom- Hogwarts School

School of Monsters(Vampires, Succubus, etc.)

Valkyrie

0c7152923462e36ce9f63b8c89e1f804_480.jpg

Name:

Valkyrie Black

Year:

Third

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

Personality:

Tsundere. She literally thinks she's the baddest thing ever. And will go to great lengths to prove it. This involves saying things such as, "MY PALE COMPLEXION MAKES MY FACE TURN RED EASILY. I'M NOT BLUSHING, I'M JUST ANGRY." Her hobbies include pretending she hates everyone and using people as her punching bags.

tumblr_mmq161jlwl1qz7x00o1_1280.jpg

Kestrel

maxresdefault.jpg

Name:

Kestrel

Year:

Third

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Anastasia.png

Personality:

She's a strange one. Kes is mostly emotionless, but will sometimes show her true feelings around those she cares about. Fake smiles are her specialty. Kestrel sometimes comes out of her shell only to shock everybody before going right back into it.

tumblr_njdo9uFlYz1sk0lj0o1_1280.jpg

Jayden

tumblr_nq4c5owZGm1so2t73o1_500.gif

Name:

Jayden Frost

Year:

Third

Sexuality:

Bicurious

sawamura_spencer_eriri_11325.jpg

Personality:

Kimidere. Bow down to your queen. Why? Because. She is extremely superior and loves feeling such. She enjoys arguments and adores winning them. Though she is very blunt, she is also extremely polite and proper. She gets emotional easily, especially when cursed at or when her physical appearance is insulted.

F8FDA548D1D899A69CC72F4C072AAC93B642295A

Last edited by a moderator:
(I'm actually doing a RP on that ^^

Once I get my characters set up I'll get back to you guys.)

@Ethan Hart

So, do you want to try out a plot? If so, which one? I have a few characters finished. I'll post them in the thread.

Ah, yes. The harem. The dream of the millions of NEETs, of virgins, and of weebs.

I really don't know why, but I have the urge to try it out.

RIPSaidCone said:
I'd be interested ;p
Which one do you have in mind?

Reinhardt said:
Ah, yes. The harem. The dream of the millions of NEETs, of virgins, and of weebs.
I really don't know why, but I have the urge to try it out.
xD That was beautiful. Which interests you the most?

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Cool, we'll do the resort one then. @ThePumpkinQueen

[/QUOTE]
I'll PM you in a bit.

Slice-of-life and school RPs are not my jam. I don't know if you'll have any cool fantasy-esque, or some partly-serious plot, but if you do have any, I'm cool with that.

Reinhardt said:
Slice-of-life and school RPs are not my jam. I don't know if you'll have any cool fantasy-esque, or some partly-serious plot, but if you do have any, I'm cool with that.
Do you like realistic, perhaps? Maybe your character could be blind.

SAO?

ThePumpkinQueen said:
Do you like realistic, perhaps? Maybe your character could be blind.
SAO?
Possibly. Realistic's fine, but it'd probably need to be some cool as hell, interesting, and somehow serious plot. As for SAO, I'd rather not tackle the video game world trope. Everything's better when it's an original idea.

Yes, I'm very picky. I like things with high quality, they tend to be more fun to play around with.

Reinhardt said:
Possibly. Realistic's fine, but it'd probably need to be some cool as hell, interesting, and somehow serious plot. As for SAO, I'd rather not tackle the video game world trope. Everything's better when it's an original idea.
Yes, I'm very picky. I like things with high quality, they tend to be more fun to play around with.
Well, I had an original idea but its not quite "serious," per say. I made a thread with a pretty cool fantasy Brothers Grimm idea. I'll just post the info here.

"In 2024, Japan opened up a portal to an unknown place. Subjects ages 16-25 years of age were sent in through the portal. Tragically , they were unable to return.

"Where are we?"

That's hard to answer. Its where all your dreams and nightmares go. A land of fairytales.

This place where the test subjects land is home to stories. When ideas are written down, they appear in this universe named Zan. This includes everything from the Boogieman to Cinderella to the Big Bad Wolf."

That sounds good. There's enough room to improve and a pretty solid base of a concept. I think we can work with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back