Anime & Manga HARDCORE LEVELING WARRIOR --- *Lucid adventure*

I'm not sure but it's an awesome webcomic, and the art and characters are to die for!!! Love me some Sora!!

Yes!! Plus Lazie is getting close to Sora in terms of faves, he and Heart HeaterXDD

Heart heater, more like heart eater...

I am pretty Interested In the lore aspects of the realm though; so It'd be kool If they did strip of that some day.... soon.

Lol Yes!!!

Oh yeah, how everyone came to be (looking at Yopi Land and their leader) and how all of them broke up even with the NPC's and what they can do, plus the recent info about Hardcore and his previous team and Artemis another instant fave!

Yes, Indeed. Though I have a lingering Interest In the newcomer who fought along side with them against that pink frog bear thing.

-_- So, what you're saying is you can't explain it

Nope... well I could, but won't. Cause It'll just be my personal opinion and I think It'd be best to check It out and see for yourself without having any expectations beforehand; cause that way It'll be more of an experience. Now off you go sweet loli child of the wastes, shoo with you; adventure waits for no one.

Dude!! The newest one was like what!?

Yep wasn't half bad.....but I hunger for more loooorrrreeee. The previous of before Is the one that got me chillz.

I saw!!! I love me some Choco Bibi and can't wait to see how Sora and Dark level up!! Plus I'm with you on the story, I need to know more on the nightmare.

I saw!!! I love me some Choco Bibi and can't wait to see how Sora and Dark level up!! Plus I'm with you on the story, I need to know more on the nightmare.

Agreed. Though I'm still more Interested In world In It's self; cause I think It's fairly obvious to the eye, that this world Is more than It seems; just as well as the entities(npc) that Inhibit It. Tho this last chpt was SHOOORRRRT!!! Too short:frustratedteeth:.

Oh yeah, I would love to finally have a sit down with grandad and know the whole story plus like you said how the NPC's and players are is interesting too. lol yeah but we're gonna get some goodness in the next ch.

I also want to get know that one adventure who causes all sorts of trouble; the girl that level zeroed hardcore leveling warrior.

Oh most definitely!!! She's another fave! I mean just how she is, plus Artemis and the newer woman that they met, that looks almost like Artemis

I know!! Plus what happened with Grandad and the other character "the witch" I'm like okay, now who is this!!!?? Plus I do like her new outfit, I thought her older one fit her well, but I love her in everything she does lol plus Ego is too cute in the helmetXDD

I know!! Plus what happened with Grandad and the other character "the witch" I'm like okay, now who is this!!!?? Plus I do like her new outfit, I thought her older one fit her well, but I love her in everything she does lol plus Ego is too cute in the helmetXDD

Good chapter, I like It.

Yes!!! So much came up and it's like alright person let's stick with this for a minute before you jump cutXDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back