Other Happy Halloween!

03WillowTree30

The Shy Writer
So this year I decide to hide my wings and not dress up, which kills my mom, haha. Being 18 sucks. Instead, I wheel my baby brother around in his stroller around the streets of upstate New York while my other brother goes trick or treating. The fun thing is, I get my baby brother's candy. He can't eat his. XD What I'm doing this year also is just putting on some cat ears, while my friends actually dress up. So discussion question is....

What's your Halloween ritual? :>

I still dress up if I can just for the fun of it because I like cosplay and use this as another excuse to do it XD
But I never did trick or treat thingie and have no idea how it's supposed to be done because no one does it here.

Well, I still have college to attend to on halloween, so there's that. Otherwise I mostly stay at home, keep to myself, occasionally help with the decorations, sneak out some candy for meself or try to imagine some fun pranks for the season.

As an aside, I remember this one time when my mother proposed we put on some zombie make up, turn off the lights and when kids came to our home to ask for candy, we'd slowly open the door and go
"Come in, and stay forever..."

I still dress up if I can just for the fun of it because I like cosplay and use this as another excuse to do it XD
But I never did trick or treat thingie and have no idea how it's supposed to be done because no one does it here.

Oh my god! I wanted to cosplay as my persona this year, but it's too late for me to get the materials. And make wings. ^^

Well, I still have college to attend to on halloween, so there's that. Otherwise I mostly stay at home, keep to myself, occasionally help with the decorations, sneak out some candy for meself or try to imagine some fun pranks for the season.

As an aside, I remember this one time when my mother proposed we put on some zombie make up, turn off the lights and when kids came to our home to ask for candy, we'd slowly open the door and go
"Come in, and stay forever..."

Thank you for scarring kids. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back