• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Happy Funtime Plotty Things! (Gonna Keep Updating)

Human Error

*Insert Incoherent Screeching Here*
Replies In This Thread Are Accepted! As Well As PMs
Contact Me However You Wish!

SO.
I'm bored, and wanting to Roleplay many different things over text. :)
This list I put below will be put into categories.
Anything that is Bold is something I'm experienced in.
Anything that is Italicized is something I have an idea(s) for.
But everything in this list is something I would be happy to do, so don't think that anything that is bold or something is something I want to do over the others.
As well as I am open to suggestions that aren't even on the list. Feel free to suggest!
THE LIST

Anime/Video Games

- Fairy Tail -
- One Piece -
- Soul Eater -
- Final Fantasy -
- World of Warcraft -
- Kingdom Hearts -
- Destiny -
- Elsword -
- Fire Emblem -
- Pokemon -

Genre/Topics
- Fantasy -
- Sci-Fi -
- Modern -
- Apocalypse -
- Medieval -
- Martial Arts -
- Angels and Demons -
- Gods and Goddesses -

The next list is specifically worlds that I have created. And use for Dungeons and Dragons, as well as other things. I know these worlds forward and back, and can improvise plots and stories for every one. Would even be willing to run more games for them. (Just as an aside)

MY Worlds
- The World of Sultor, A dark and grim world where the only light is that of the Blood Moon -
- Runeseekers, A sci-fantasy world of a galactic scale, where the resident badasses, The Seekers, scour the galaxies for the Runic powers of the Dreamers and Nightmares -

Other Notes
- For the topic of Romance, I prefer romance to be worked toward, I'm not adverse to it, but I would rather have a plot or topic at hand, and have romance to enhance said plot, or add to it. As well as, I am straight, and would prefer to keep things straight. No hate though, Be happy -
- Just because I put Anime and video games here, doesn't mean it has to be chosen. I just gave things to pick from. As well as I'm good on combining things around -
- I would prefer somebody who could post at least a paragraph on average for a reply. I'm a human being too, and I understand life happens. You can post more, but remember, however long you reply, is how long I'm going to reply -​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back