• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hanzo is Seeking 3/6/16

HanzoHara

RONDO RONDO RONDO

Yo there, welcome to the thread!

As you may be able to tell, my name is Hanzo and I am currently seeking out a partner or two or ten to roleplay with, who knows how many I shall end up with.

• First things first: I have a couple ground rules

-First and foremost, and I apologize in advance: I can not roleplay with OCs, and as such, I do not ask to pair the few OCs I have with other Canons. The fandoms I am looking at will be centered around two canonical characters

-Have decent grammar. By no means do you need to be perfect, because gods know I'm not. If you misspell something here or there, or forget to add a quotation here or there, I'm not going to bite your head off, no worries, just don't let it get to the point where it disrupts my ability yo understand what you're saying.

-Be able to roleplay seme or uke if it's a romance-inclined roleplay, as I am able to do so as well. Some of the pairings that I ship, I could see both characters taking on a dominant role in a relationship, and I do not wish to be restricted to seme or uke (problem mainly being the former)

-On the subject of relationships, I can not, bar literally one character, roleplay females. My ships will be MxM with the exception of, again, one pairing. I apologize, but I just don't have the ability to roleplay females :c

-Length wise, all I ask is that you don't respond with one-liners often. I understand maybe once or twice due to a bad day or lack of drive, but if it becomes a normal thing, stuff in the roleplay doesn't go by quickly. I personally have written anywhere from one-lines to five+ paragraphs, so just tell me what your comfortable with, and I will do all I can to match it =D

-I ask that you are able to reply a couple times a week, at least more than once, and I will do all I can to do so as well. That being said, I am in a set of incredibly rigorous courses and am simultaneously working on college preparations, so my replies may be sporadic. As of the thread's posting, I am on a week long break so I will have quicker responses than most of the time.

-I much prefer roleplaying in PMs

• [/media]

Oh my god you put in the Leo and Takumi soup store video xD

But sadly I haven't played fates (it's so hard dodging these spoilers) yet so I guess I'll take up an awakening one.

The Grima!robin one looks interesting to me honestly. I've role played as chrom before but never in that scenario. It'd be interested to do :3

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies, I have only just woken up. Morning to all~

Kwillz said:
Oh my god you put in the Leo and Takumi soup store video xD
But sadly I haven't played fates (it's so hard dodging these spoilers) yet so I guess I'll take up an awakening one.

The Grima!robin one looks interesting to me honestly. I've role played as chrom before but never in that scenario. It'd be interested to do :3
It is a wonderful video, I have watched it so many more than twelve times now ^^

As far as spoilers go, if you have no played them, I shall not tell you of them! They are wonderful though, I highly recommend starting with Birthright, then moving to Conquest.

Ahhh, yes. I actually read a fanfiction about the scenario and found it really interesting, and made one of my own. Toss me a PM and I can explain the idea. If you like, we can begin the planning of chaos c:

I'd simply adore doing Leo X Takumi. I've finished all three games and I absolutely love those two xD

Doffy said:
I'd simply adore doing Leo X Takumi. I've finished all three games and I absolutely love those two xD
Those two are so precious, it is indescribable. I would love to do them as well~ Toss me a PM and we may speak :D

Hanzo said:
Those two are so precious, it is indescribable. I would love to do them as well~ Toss me a PM and we may speak :D
I actually haven't hit the 10 post/24 hour limit so I am unable to send PMs as of the moment xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back