• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

HANNIBAL [m/m, hannigram, long term]

BoyFromJupiter

lost in space but at least wi-fi is good here
Yes, I'm rather late to this party, but maybe that's why it hit me so damn hard! I've finally sat down and took the time to watch Hannibal and this was a ride through hell and heaven at once. I'm so terribly inspired and craving it so terribly hard.

What I'm looking for

- Someone who's equally obsessed with the two of them and their relationship. I'm not sure yet where to place the RP in the timeline (I still have to finish the series afterall!) but what I know is, that I want the full load of emotional struggle, psychological tension, push and pull and a whole lot of passion. The thought of writing out how they work through their complicated past and what they did to eachother...it is just too good. I need this torment in my life.

- Emotional depth. I'm not usually picky with writing style or habits but for this one I just need someone who's just as interested in writing out a character's thoughts and emotions in crazy detail as I am.

- 18+ please. I don't RP with minors and especially not something like this. There will be violence, gore and also smut. 

- Please...I need to share my feelings with someone.

What I offer

- Detailed posts with 500+ words, lots of emotions and dedication!

- I have a lot of time on my hand. I'm not the fastest writer but I always make up for it with giving my best in every post!

- Plotting, plotting, plotting! I don't want things to run dry. I'll happily work on a storyline with you and try to make this as amazing as possible for both of us.

- OOC chitchat. I love to make new friends through RP and have nice conversation next to posting C:

Additional notes

I like to communicate and chat through skype. I'll happily share my contact with you if you'd be up for that too. Email is also an option. I'd rather not have this on here, since there will be several topics included in this RP that are probably rather problematic for this site...

Please hit me up with a DM if you're interested!

large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back