• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings hangry gay search [mxm one x ones]

boy meets evil

각성.mp3
Hello there folks. I'm brand new to this site but I've been rping for Too Damn Long now (for like twelve years) but I haven't rped in like a few months and I'm looking for pals to write some stuff with. Here are some notes about what you'd be getting into.

- This is the last time you will probably ever see me type with actual capitalization and punctuation out of character. I'm really lazy ooc even on a good day.
- I love to actually be friendly with the people I rp with so if your plan is to exclusively talk to me to plot stuff or not talk to me at all that's not gonna work, I'm sorry.
- Mostly rp on Discord but I can do Google docs or email or whatever the system is on here with one on one threads. I'm on discord a lot and strongly suggest we talk ooc there.
- I don't know if this is like the ~culture~ of this site but I really like seeing people's writing samples. You don't have to provide but if you have them I'd like to see. I can also throw some of my past rp posts at you if you're curious.
- I really don't care very much about post length AS LONG AS it moves the plot forward or develops the character or something. I tend to range from writing huge 1k word intros to smaller 3-5 paragraph replies along the way & even shorter if there's action or dialogue. I'm really not a snob about length as long as the writing itself is fine.
- If you're planning to rush me if I don't reply multiple times a day I don't think we're gonna work out. I can get on a roll where I reply multiple times a day at the speed of light but generally you're looking at one reply every 1-3 days with some fluctuation.

I don't have any big plots. I have some bits here and there but here are my main interests for now. If you have any suggestions please feel free to throw them at me. Remember, I'm exclusively looking for male x male rps, I have no interest in het relationships so just don't suggest that. Anything underlined is something I really enjoy in particular.

horror, a big interest (especially survival horror) | scifi | folklore, fairytales, mythology (especially japanese, irish/english/scottish, greco-roman, norse) | victorian europe | edo period japan | a few periods in japanese history actually if you have one you really like i'll probably be down | journeys, characters adventuring from place to place | urban fantasy | witches | kpop idols?? if u want i mean idk (not real people like... kpop idol ocs) | established relationships | hurt & comfort | estranged lovers getting back together | slice of life SOMETIMES | slice of life... if it's combined with fantasy | magical boys (like magical girls but boys i have an oc for this i adore if ur interested) | big fighty mecha robots like pacific rim / evangelion / gundam | psychic connection-type tropes (like drifting in pacrim) | anything involving personified astral bodies or zodiac constellations that's so specific but ask me what i'm talking about if you want | angels? i havent done an angel related rp in eons | reincarnation | ghosts | disgustingly rich people | southern gothic | something with gay dads. like dream daddy | superheroes

Something I've never done before but may be willing to play with is those kind of cliche soulmate aus you see on AO3 all the time where somebody has a tattoo that pops up on ur arm or the first words ur soulmate speaks to u pop up on ur arm or something. U know. Those ones. That's cute and I've never tried it.

I have endless amounts of pre existing ocs for like every setting so if you want to get me to rant for ten hours about my kids feel free to ask me about them.

Anyway yeh thanks for reading this. Have an awesome day.

Last edited:
Hello there folks. I'm brand new to this site but I've been rping for Too Damn Long now (for like twelve years) but I haven't rped in like a few months and I'm looking for pals to write some stuff with. Here are some notes about what you'd be getting into.

- This is the last time you will probably ever see me type with actual capitalization and punctuation out of character. I'm really lazy ooc even on a good day.
- I love to actually be friendly with the people I rp with so if your plan is to exclusively talk to me to plot stuff or not talk to me at all that's not gonna work, I'm sorry.
- Mostly rp on Discord but I can do Google docs or email or whatever the system is on here with one on one threads. I'm on discord a lot and strongly suggest we talk ooc there.
- I don't know if this is like the ~culture~ of this site but I really like seeing people's writing samples. You don't have to provide but if you have them I'd like to see. I can also throw some of my past rp posts at you if you're curious.
- I really don't care very much about post length AS LONG AS it moves the plot forward or develops the character or something. I tend to range from writing huge 1k word intros to smaller 3-5 paragraph replies along the way & even shorter if there's action or dialogue. I'm really not a snob about length as long as the writing itself is fine.
- If you're planning to rush me if I don't reply multiple times a day I don't think we're gonna work out. I can get on a roll where I reply multiple times a day at the speed of light but generally you're looking at one reply every 1-3 days with some fluctuation.

I don't have any big plots. I have some bits here and there but here are my main interests for now. If you have any suggestions please feel free to throw them at me. Remember, I'm exclusively looking for male x male rps, I have no interest in het relationships so just don't suggest that. Anything underlined is something I really enjoy in particular.

horror, a big interest (especially survival horror) | scifi | folklore, fairytales, mythology (especially japanese, irish/english/scottish, greco-roman, norse) | victorian europe | edo period japan | a few periods in japanese history actually if you have one you really like i'll probably be down | journeys, characters adventuring from place to place | urban fantasy | witches | kpop idols?? if u want i mean idk (not real people like... kpop idol ocs) | established relationships | hurt & comfort | estranged lovers getting back together | slice of life SOMETIMES | slice of life... if it's combined with fantasy | magical boys (like magical girls but boys i have an oc for this i adore if ur interested) | big fighty mecha robots like pacific rim / evangelion / gundam | psychic connection-type tropes (like drifting in pacrim) | anything involving personified astral bodies or zodiac constellations that's so specific but ask me what i'm talking about if you want | angels? i havent done an angel related rp in eons | reincarnation | ghosts | disgustingly rich people | southern gothic | something with gay dads. like dream daddy | superheroes

Something I've never done before but may be willing to play with is those kind of cliche soulmate aus you see on AO3 all the time where somebody has a tattoo that pops up on ur arm or the first words ur soulmate speaks to u pop up on ur arm or something. U know. Those ones. That's cute and I've never tried it.

I have endless amounts of pre existing ocs for like every setting so if you want to get me to rant for ten hours about my kids feel free to ask me about them.

I'm interested and I have Discord

Bonsoir! Welcome to RPN :ghostv:
I'm definitely interested in a m x m roleplay right now, and I'm not really picky about the type either... though ngl, the whole soulmates cliche just sounds so fluffy and would be a new experience for me too! But I don't mind if you're in the mood for something else if you want to roleplay with me.

I saw uhhhhhhhhh bts profile picture

What’s up? Welcome to RPN, I hope we can be friends :)

Hey! I would love to indulge in some great mxm rp with you, I think I fulfill the criteria you are looking for and think we would get along. I am a pretty descriptive and detailed roleplayer and have around 8 years of experience and am more than flexible to fit whatever you like. What I am looking for is something more romantic and dramatic, I feel like an established relationship or estranged lovers getting back together would be something incredibly diverting. I'm mostly on Discord and also like to befriend and develop close amiable relationships with my roleplaying friends since they are friends after all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back