• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

halu

lashton

inactive

tumblr_nwbi2gxYGd1ru9ehso1_500.gif

hello there everyone. my name's logan, and i'm a teenager with way too many problems for my age.

some stuff about me: i'm complete and utter 5sos trash. i write fanfiction about 5sos that typically involves them being mentally insane, possessed demons, or anything supernatural or dark-esque really. i live a rather busy life, so i won't be available to write a response everyday, typically one or two at most per day. i also have a strong love for sushi.

aNyWaYs i'm looking for a partner who isn't afraid to get a little dark at times, because, lets face it, roleplaying isn't all sunshine and rainbows from day one.

i typically explore some triggering themes, so if you wish for us to avoid those then just say so !!

sooo i don't have very many rules, so let me just list the ones i do have:

-i typically do mxf roleplays. i don't have anything against the lgbt+ community (i have very close friends who are apart of it), but it's just easier for me to roleplay.

-i will typically try to match your post length, but considering i'm on my phone a lot it probably won't match your length, but i'll try.

-if i give you a lengthy post, don't give me back like five sentences. i will get mad at you if you do that and will probably stop replying if you do, after i tell you why.

-don't leave me in the middle of the roleplay and just skeedaddle on out! if you won't be able to reply for a while, i'll understand, just say so, okay?

so i think that's it. if you message me, we'll chat about some plots and whatnot that i have some ideas for. other than that, thank you for your time.

-logan

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no idea what 5sos is but wow did I hear dark RP's? Count.me.in!!

Also hello other cellphone user who is stuck with a little screen like me xD (and struggling with autocorrect and BB Coding on it)

I am completely against RP's with sex but gore is very VERY welcome :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back