• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Halo Roleplay

TheNeonStranger

That One Guy Everyone Knows
Ok peeps, Its Halo RP time. The idea is that you can be a Spartan, Elite, or any other military. (Yes, you can be a Covenant Grunt) The stage is Halo Reach at first, but you can expand your adventure to any planet you can really think of. Just imagine, you could discover a new planet all by yourself, or with a trusted group of friends or single buddy. This just sparked my interest, tell me if you think this is a good idea.

Cool, im just gonna get some more people's opinions and then we will start most likely later tonight. Thanks for your interest bro!

I'll be super ready. Do you have much plot development yet or are you still world building cause I would love to help you get some idea.

Hey man, i will take any ideas. I litterally was thinking, just let them have a opening event, and then let them roam the galaxy. So just tell me when you got ideas! :D

Well I have an idea I really want to try.

Picture this

An Elite shipmaster who's son died recently but he is also secretly a Heritic and does not beleive the religion of the Conenant he has however faked being a true believer and became a shipmaster and trusted confidant to the leaders of the Covenant. He was deeply shaken by the death of his son though and when they arrive at Reach he leads a strike mission. He becomes separated from his group and finds a lone child the same age as his deceased son. The boy is pinned under some rubble. The elite shows mercy and frees him however as he frees him see the rest of the boys family killed under the rest of the rubble. He takes pity and the boy and decides to stow him away on board. The catch however? The boy is initially terrified of the Elite and does not warm up to him for a long time. The boy does get along with a grunt however. The grunt is the shipmasters assistant and is sworn to secrecy about the boy.

So Ya there more I could go on about there but that's the gist.

Ay, thanks bro. Same thing to you as with Calibutcher. any ideas, just post em for me. And still probably tonight it will be officially uploaded.

Calibutcher said:
Well I have an idea I really want to try.
Picture this

An Elite shipmaster who's son died recently but he is also secretly a Heritic and does not beleive the religion of the Conenant he has however faked being a true believer and became a shipmaster and trusted confidant to the leaders of the Covenant. He was deeply shaken by the death of his son though and when they arrive at Reach he leads a strike mission. He becomes separated from his group and finds a lone child the same age as his deceased son. The boy is pinned under some rubble. The elite shows mercy and frees him however as he frees him see the rest of the boys family killed under the rest of the rubble. He takes pity and the boy and decides to stow him away on board. The catch however? The boy is initially terrified of the Elite and does not warm up to him for a long time. The boy does get along with a grunt however. The grunt is the shipmasters assistant and is sworn to secrecy about the boy.

So Ya there more I could go on about there but that's the gist.
Ok, sounds cool. But Im assuming thats for your character?

TheNeonStranger said:
Ay, thanks bro. Same thing to you as with Calibutcher. any ideas, just post em for me. And still probably tonight it will be officially uploaded.

Ok, sounds cool. But Im assuming thats for your character?
Well I could be the elite I could be the kid I could be the grunt it doesn't matter. Ideally though I would like to be the Elite.

Kind of a Halo fanboy here. You know, the crazy type thats read all the books, comics, etc. Any specific time in mind in terms of when in the canon this RP happens?

Ursus said:
Kind of a Halo fanboy here. You know, the crazy type thats read all the books, comics, etc. Any specific time in mind in terms of when in the canon this RP happens?
Um...I think the same time as the Halo Reach Game...But I didnt really think about that yet. So we can change the time if needed.

Calibutcher said:
Well I could be the elite I could be the kid I could be the grunt it doesn't matter. Ideally though I would like to be the Elite.
Ok, im good with that either way.

Quick Question, should I put this as a fandom or a futuristic RP? Im pretty sure it would techinichally be a fandom...

Ok. Name Time for this RP. Suggestions?

TheNeonStranger said:
Um...I think the same time as the Halo Reach Game...But I didnt really think about that yet. So we can change the time if needed.
Ah, thats a good point. I remember you mentioned Reach, but the planet WAS restored after its glassing, and Halo Reach had a bunch of inconsistencies and canon errors. *rambles on*

Ursus said:
Ah, thats a good point. I remember you mentioned Reach, but the planet WAS restored after its glassing, and Halo Reach had a bunch of inconsistencies and canon errors. *rambles on*
Hey, i'm really good with any timeline, as long as it has the same kind of abilities/technologies and such. Recommend a time and i will think about it.

Yeah sure. Mark me up to 'tentative'. I'll have to see what you guys end up deciding on, and scope out the thread once you start it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back