• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Halo and Red vs. Blue AU

EccentricFantasy

The mind is a fearsome thing, don't tread on it.
I am not going to give a huge story or plot for us to follow. This is a very well-known franchise and everybody knows the stories and weapons. I have a story and a few things in mind, but I won't say them out loud because I know how rapidly a roleplay can change. I honestly plan to leave it a bit loose.

What I will tell you is that we will be a team much like in Red vs. Blue. We will also be naming them after States like in the show. This is an AU, so do not worry about taking the name of one of the Canon characters. I will be open to hearing ideas about the plot or things you would like to do with in the role play, but I will not tell you whether I will use them or not because I don't want you to be surprised. I want this roleplay to be as unpredictable as possible, so you really get the feel that you don't know what's coming up. I want this to be an exciting thing. I am currently not limiting the size of the team oh, but I do request that you only do one character. That way you don't have to focus on multiple things and the characters suffer.

Hopefully this will work out. Only time will tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back