• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Halloween Terror (closed!)

I'd like to be a female dressed up as a evil pumpkin thing. I don't know how to describe it but I'll get images. :P It won't be those cheesy giant jack'o'lantern suits.

If there are spots. Idk. :o

Last edited by a moderator:
MrLlama said:
I'd like to be a female dressed up as a evil pumpkin thing. I don't know how to describe it but I'll get images. :P It won't be those cheesy giant jack'o'lantern suits.
If there are spots. Idk. :o
The great Pumpkin!

Somehow this RP turned into a much more terrifying thing than imagined! :P Just keep in mnd guys that you can be very humorous before they go to the other dimension, but once there I want to see a lot of Angst, because hey: other dimension, creepy monsters, turning into a horse...? xD

@MrLlama : Okay, but it will have to be a pumpkin that can walk and preferably talk! ^^

Oh, it definitely will. You'll understand when I find the picture I want. It's basically like a dyrad thing.

I'm waiting for the last person. Tomorrow I will make the thread, and then I will also have the CS ready. However, feel free to already work on the basic stuff for your character. Personality, history (optional), appearance, etc. Also, I would like to see a picture of your character, the Halloween costume they are wearing, and how your character will look like once in the other dimension.

Captain said:
Halloween.png

• In this modern/fantasy RP, our characters go to a typical dress up party at the night of Halloween. Vampires, sexy nurses, zombies with a plastic knife or arrow sticking out of their heads; you know the drill. However, something's up with this particular Halloween and this particular party.

When our characters meet up together and decide to perform a ritual they find in a old looking book in the attic, they all get whisked away from their world and end up in a creepy, deadly other dimension. In this dimension, the costumes they are wearing cause them to become who they dressed up as; Dracula's become real, blood craving vampires. Zombie Sherlock Holmes? Yeah, that doesn't need an explanation.

In other words, they get trapped in another dimension of their own world. They become the people they dressed up as, and will have to survive in a world where the light never touches the ground. A world where monsters are real, and where your character's inner demons become real. After all, they not only will have to deal with their new powers and weaknesses, but also with the fact that there are no friendly faces here except those of your friends - but can you really trust them anymore? And is that voice you hear in your head your own, or that of your alter ego, whispering to you to do something very bad?

Setting: They will find themselves in a big, foggy forest during an eternal night. In the distance, there is a big castle on a steep mountain. Should they go there, or find themselves a way to safety through the forest? Where are the answers? Is there even a way back home, or will this hostile, scary place be their graveyard?

Will they survive and remain themselves... Or will they get consumed by their evil alter ego or even die?

You still with me? Great! :D Five spots are still open. Please also say the gender and what kind of costume your character will be wearing. Be creative! ((But don't be something like a burrito or something like that.))

- @Captain : (Male) Scarecrow

- @drummerboi : (Male) Angel of Death

- @StoneWolf18 : (Female) Part of Mare of Diomedes

- @AlphaDraco : (Male) Other part of Mare of Diomedes

- @MrLlama : (Female) Humanoid pumpkin

-

Questions/ideas etc are welcome! If I need to elaborate on something, please tell me.
Interesting. If the last spot hasn't been reserved yet, I'd like to join.

Verdas said:
Interesting. If the last spot hasn't been reserved yet, I'd like to join.
You can join. ^^ Please state your character's gender and their Halloween costume as soon as you decide.

Okay, this thread is closed! Tomorrow around this time the thread will be up. Feel free to already work on your character a bit. (Read my post somewhere above here for some things I require for your character.)

Captain said:
Okay, this thread is closed! Tomorrow around this time the thread will be up. Feel free to already work on your character a bit. (Read my post somewhere above here for some things I require for your character.)
Since Crows are often seen as an omen of death, or is related to death, can my character have two forms so he can switch between Crow and Grim Reaper?

One spot is free again due to a drop out!

Who wants? :) Please also state your character's gender and their Halloween costume.

Who wants to dress up in scary halloween costumes and then actually becoming that creature you dressed up as in a very scary and dark other dimension? Please join and be our last person. :D

Please also state your character's gender and their halloween costume ~ (because I like making lists)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back