• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Halloween Terror (closed!)

Captain

They say that a hero can save us
Halloween.png

• In this modern/fantasy RP, our characters go to a typical dress up party at the night of Halloween. Vampires, sexy nurses, zombies with a plastic knife or arrow sticking out of their heads; you know the drill. However, something's up with this particular Halloween and this particular party.

When our characters meet up together and decide to perform a ritual they find in a old looking book in the attic, they all get whisked away from their world and end up in a creepy, deadly other dimension. In this dimension, the costumes they are wearing cause them to become who they dressed up as; Draculas become real, blood craving vampires. Zombie Sherlock Holmes? Yeah, that doesn't need an explanation.

In other words, they get trapped in another dimension of their own world. They become the people they dressed up as, and will have to survive in a world where the light never touches the ground. A world where monsters are real, and where your character's inner demons become real. After all, they not only will have to deal with their new powers and weaknesses, but also with the fact that there are no friendly faces here except those of your friends - but can you really trust them anymore? And is that voice you hear in your head your own, or that of your alter ego, whispering to you to do something very bad?

Setting: They will find themselves in a big, foggy forest during an eternal night. In the distance, there is a big castle on a steep mountain. Should they go there, or find themselves a way to safety through the forest? Where are the answers? Is there even a way back home, or will this hostile, scary place be their graveyard?

Will they survive and remain themselves... Or will they get consumed by their evil alter ego or even die?

You still with me? Great! :D Five spots are still open. Please also say the gender and what kind of costume your character will be wearing. Be creative! ((But don't be something like a burrito or something like that.))

- @Captain : (Male) Scarecrow

- @StoneWolf18 : (Female) Part of Mare of Diomedes

- @AlphaDraco : (Male) Other part of Mare of Diomedes

- @MrLlama : (Female) Humanoid pumpkin

- @Verdas : (Male) Grim Reaper

- Ceres : (Female) Dark Angel

Questions/ideas etc are welcome! If I need to elaborate on something, please tell me.

Last edited by a moderator:
drummerboi said:
id like to join :)
Please read the rules etc. again! ^^ What gender will your character be and what costume? Also, are you okay with this RP being light Detailed etc.?

StoneWolf18 said:
Hmmm interested! Let me think of a costume... (Sexy Donald trump maybe...)
Oh no, that would be a whole other level of scariness. :o You Trump us all!

Not only do they become a horse, they become a horse where one mind is in the rear and one mind is in the head. They would probably go mad and try to kill everyone.

AlphaDraco said:
Not only do they become a horse, they become a horse where one mind is in the rear and one mind is in the head. They would probably go mad and try to kill everyone.
Lol, that would be awesome. xD But a horse costume isn't really scary, unless it is an evil Unicorn or something. :P

A horse that has two minds with conflicting viewpoint that eventually goes mad and attempts to murder its friends. Sounds scarier than anything Hollywood has made of late.

StoneWolf18 said:
A man eating Pegasus...
I really want to like your post, but you have exactly 666 likes right now and I don't want to disrupt that. xD It is very fitting for Halloween. :P

Okay, @AlphaDraco we are doing the damned horse ;3

Just for the morbid factor that two people have been combine.

Alright then, but I want to see drama, dammit! :P It will count as two slots, because you will post seperately. Or if you decide to always post together in one post, then it will be just one slot. ^^

Be a vampire horse or something, or a corrupt Pegasus. I dunno, as long as it's terrifying!

Captain said:
Alright then, but I want to see drama, dammit! :P It will count as two slots, because you will post seperately. Or if you decide to always post together in one post, then it will be just one slot. ^^
Be a vampire horse or something, or a corrupt Pegasus. I dunno, as long as it's terrifying!
Mares of Diomedes.

AlphaDraco said:
Well, if the woman is the torso, we could always make some fun backseat driving jokes.
Well, they way I see it is they would both be able to talk but one controls the sight and direction they move in and the torso controls the leg movement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back