• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Halloween 2015: Spooky Story Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
rpn_halloween_contestbanner2.png

It's time to reveal the winners!!

After a long wait - longer than scheduled, my apologies - I am absolutely delighted to finally announce the winners of the 2015 Halloween Spooky Story Contest!

As some of you may remember, the stories were judged across three categories - creativity, spookiness, and descriptiveness. Each judge read each story, and chose their top three from across each category. These nine places were each worth some number of points, which were added together for a final score for each entry.

It was a lot of arithmetic, and a lot of wrestling with Excel. But that's not the important part. What's important, is that the judges are done!

Honorary mention: @Fantasy Crazy

Congratulations to everyone, and many thanks to all of those who entered! It was a joy to see such spooky excitement, and I look forward to doing this again soon... very soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to all the winners. :D By the way @welian it's cool if you post my story, I just deleted it so I can't do it myself. xD

Sunbather said:
Congratulations to all the winners. :D By the way @welian it's cool if you post my story, I just deleted it so I can't do it myself. xD
I possess the power of undeletion, so I can certainly restore it for you!

Congratulations to the winners! All of the stories were all so great (*U*)

Oooh, thank you! I am honored! Congrats to the rest of the winners! The stories were wonderful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back