• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hailee's ongoing partner search!

Hailee

lover of cats, and sharks
Hey guys! I haven't been on in awhile, but am in need of a good rp. Here are a few things you should know about me:
- I'm 23 and working 2 jobs and school so my replies often come at weird times of the day.
- I'm a sucker for romance, and most of my plots revolve around it.
- I write my own plots (based off things), but that does not mean I'm not open to other plots.
- I write anywhere from 1 paragraph to more.

Please be patient with me, I have been rp for 10 years, but I haven't done it in over a year or so. So it may take me a bit to get back into it.

Rules (I know, the boring part):
- Be patient! like mentioned, my replies come at weird times of day. If I am patient with you, that's the only thing I ask in return.
- I am open to mature themes throughout the rp.
- Please don't write one liners, I find it hard to keep something going if you only write a little!
- I prefer playing the female, but I'm open to playing the male part if needed! Or even doubling up on characters (I however only play MxF)

My plots - I am always open to suggestions, and am still writing plots, just haven't polished them off yet

Student Helper
You're a senior at the local high school, each year, classes get a student helper and usually they are old and really boring. This year, you've lucked out he's young, and everything you've ever wanted in a guy. You start to do poorly in your classes, just so you can spend time with him. He starts to catch on when he overhears you talking about him to your friends, he stops your after school lessons together and you're heartbroken. You still have an entire year left with him being your helper and you can't take his eyes off of him. A few weeks later you and your friends sneak into a club, and who is there? Your helper of course, you've both been drinking and before you know it you're making out with him in the washroom of the club. He walks you home after you guys have sobered up, and he admires the knowledge that you have. He agrees to keep on seeing you on the side, knowing that this is a huge risk for him but the two of you click when you're together. The two of you start falling for each other fast, will this be a quick fling, or do you have what it takes to make it last?

Ashamed
You’ve known him since you were young, growing up, his mom was best friends with your mom. Now usually this would mean that the two of you are tighter than ever, except for the fact that you can’t stand him. He’s always been rude to you and isn’t any nicer in school. He’s popular, you’re not a loser, but you would never fit in with their crowd, and his friends tease you. You honestly can’t stand him, and you feel like he feels the same way. He’s just another arrogant jerk, and you vow that you will never be left alone in the same room with him. After the death of his mother, your family forces you to go over for support. To your surprise, he is good to you, and the two of you start talking. It turns out; he always knew his mother was sick, and he was the only one who knew. He promised to keep things a secret, he was just jealous that you had a mother. You tell him that it’s no excuse, and he promises that he will change and so will his friends. The thing is, he does change, but not when he’s around his friends, and that’s a big issue for you. If he’s willing to be your friend outside of school, why not during school. Why is he so ashamed? Will you ever find the courage to stand up to him?

Urban
Your father owns a small shop in town when business starts to fall your dad sells to a wealthy man for 40/60. This devastates your entire family since you no longer have control of the company, but the man does allow the whole family to keep on working in the shop. Slowly, you all notice the small changes that are being made; you no longer play the same music, you are selling different items, and you go under a name change to promote better business. Day by day, you see how hurt your father is, and how he feels that he has let the family down. One night during the closing shift, the man comes in, and the two of you start talking. Once you get to know him better, you realize that he’s very sweet. He even offers to drive you home, when he drops you off, he gives you his number. The two of you start talking about forming a bond, but you must keep things hidden because your family hates the man who ruined their shop. You spend your entire weekends with him; he whisks you away on vacations so the two of you can be alone, will you ever have the guts to tell your family you fell in love with the man they hate?

A Secret Affair
You're the big CEO of a company, recently you and your wife have divorced and you've gained custody of the kids. You find it hectic trying to be a good father and raising your kids without it interfering with your work. After discussing it with your ex-wife, you both find that a live-in-nanny would be beneficial for the situation. You ask around your work and someone gives you a reference number, you call and interview her multiple times over the phone. Since you are so desperate to find someone you decide to hire her, she was friendly on the phone, had the experience needed and provided you with strong references. A few days later she shows up at your house, you are stunned to see how young she is, not only is she young she is gorgeous and you can't take your eyes off of her. As time goes by, you find yourself trying to be around her more, and making up reasons why you need to be alone with you. You can't take it anymore, you want to make a move but know that this will complicate your situation even more.

Stubborn
Everyone knows who your father is, he is the only club owner in a small town. Now your father is very cheap, and tries his best to cut edges to save as much money as he can. Leading to you having to work for your own father. You waitress at the club and spend most nights there, you are very familiar with the staff and often find yourself hanging out with them after hours. There's the one bartender who wants to have nothing with you, he won't even give you the time of day. Sure, you find him good looking, but all you want to do is have a decent conversation with him. One night, your father forces you to close the club, to your surprise the bartender is there. Nothing changes, he barely talks to you but says goodnight at the end of the night. As you walk outside it starts pouring rain, and you've realized you don't have an umbrella. Just as you're about to start walking, bartender boy pulls up and offers you a ride home in his car, he states that he feels bad. The ride home is quite, there is tension between the two of you, and you both sit in the quiet listening to the radio. As he pulls up to your house he grabs his umbrella and walks you to the door. As you're about to walk in he kisses you and the sparks start between the two of you. You unlock the door and you both of you explode inside. He stops himself before anything else happens, he explains that he does think you're beautiful but just simply can't be with you because of club rules. He walks out on you, will you manage to convince him to sneak around just so that the two of you can see where things go.

The Wrong Thing *Another character could be added so it could be a double plot*
You're new to the city, after your parents divorce you decided to pack up and start fresh. You move into a building in the heart of downtown, as you're going down to the use the gym you realize you forgot your swipe key. It's early in the morning and you doubt that anyone will be there. To your surprise you find another female working out, after countless knocks on the door she finally opens up and lets you in. The two of you start talking and you've made yourself your first friend. Over the next few weeks you go over almost everyday after work and gossip over some wine. It's not the only reason why you go over, your new friend has the hottest boyfriend ever. You can't help but try to look good when you're around them, but you always feel guilty. A couple of months later, your friend finds out that her work is giving her the opportunity of a lifetime. She gets to spend the next 3 months in France and blogging about her experience. You know this is the perfect chance to get to know her boyfriend a little bit better, you know that their relationship has been on the rocks for a few weeks now. The two of you guys start hanging out, he makes you feel so special, but you can never seem to get the image of your friend out of your head when you are with him. Can you convince him to break it off with her, or will the guilt take over and will you back down?

Hi! I am interested in the 'Ashamed' prompt, and looking forward to rping with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back