• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Haikyuu!! (Mxm 1x1 lookout!)

Okamirasu

vi supremacy
YAHOOO I LOVE YOU SMMM.gif
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ya-ho!~ I'm Okamirasu, but please call me Oka! I've been really into Haikyuu lately like, really really into it i dont think this is healthy

I'd like to find another Haikyuu nerd like myself and RP and obsess over beautiful boys with them, so here I am hellooo. I'm a 17 yr old girl that really needs more friends and I've been craving some Haikyuu couples lately. I'm literate and I'd prefer if my partner was as well! I usually write 2-3 paragraphs on average and my grammar is pretty good, I promise. For my partner, minor, occasional mistakes are okay, but too many will turn me off, y'know? Anyways, let's get into the thicc, juicy details.

Boring but important rules 'n shit sorry:
Rule number 1!: Talk to me! I love getting to know my partners and I don't want our relationship to be robotic and dull. I'm literally writing this post so I can find someone to fangirl with.
Plot with me! I like knowing what I'm gonna write beforehand; I'm a sucker for foreshadowing. I also want us both to stay interested.
At least one post a day, and a post that's at least 2 paragraphs long. Make me eager for your responses!
If you're unhappy with something, tell me. We can work things out and even drop the RP entirely if you'd like.
I'm not a huge fan of OC x Canon pairings for Haikyuu, sorry!
No incest, gore, or touchy topics!
I'd prefer if roleplay was on Discord! There, we'll have more freedom. Don't worry, I don't spam. Much.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OK so now that that's over, we can get to the more exciting stuff.
Ships!

I'd like it if all the pairings had a slow-burn romance, and I may be open to certain AUs! P.S. - I love fluff

Anyways, the characters in bold are the ones I'd prefer to play,
and the more '*'s there are means the more I'd like to do that pairing!
Oikawa x Iwaizumi *****

Sugawara x Daichi *****

Asahi x Nishinoya ****

Kageyama x Oikawa **

Akaashi x Bokuto **

Kuroo x Tsukkishima *

Kuroo x Kenma *

Kageyama x Sugawara *

Any of them catch your eye? Well, either one or more did or you're gone already. Heck. If you're still here, I love you.
...Ok, now you're definitely gone--

Keep reading if you're interested in becoming my partner!

SUGAMAMA IS MY ENTIRE LYFE IM GONNA CRY.gif
A little bit about me!

I'm a little obsessed with Sugawara. He's my fave character followed by Oikawa then Iwaizumi. HE'S JUST SO PRECIOUS UGH

I've only just started reading the manga online and I've seen all the Hyper Projection Engeki stage play stuff

Daisuga is usually my favorite ship, but Iwaoi has really been growing on me. I like being expressive with my writing, so with any pair, I'll do my best to RP them correctly! I think I've got a few characters down pat by now. I may ask for pointers sometimes for ships I'm less used to, so be honest if I ask! I wish to please.~

If you've made it this far, I assume you'll want to be partners! DM me or comment down below and we can work something out.

Now for my favorite part, the 'credits', aka the part where I get to spam some rich Haikyuu gifs. im so so deep in volleyball hell and that's ok right

SUGAMAMA IS BEST MOM TO EVERYONE UGH.gifSUGAMAMA AND NOYA-SENPAIII.gifnegativity BEGONE.gif
WHOA IWA CALM DOWN.gifIWACHAN IS NOT TO BE FUCKED WITH LOL OMG RUN.gifNISHINOYA SENPAIII.gifSUGAMAMA BAYBEEEEE.gif

this is a hot mess sorry LMAO BYE​

Last edited:
Hey!! I’m a big Haikyuu!! Fan too and I was looking for some RP Partners!! I’d really like to do KurooxKenma but totally wouldn’t mind doing DaichixSuga! Let me know if you’re interested <3

Hey!! I’m a big Haikyuu!! Fan too and I was looking for some RP Partners!! I’d really like to do KurooxKenma but totally wouldn’t mind doing DaichixSuga! Let me know if you’re interested <3

Hey there, we could totally do Kuroo x Kenma or Daichi x Sugawara! Add me on Discord, since it appears to be I can't DM you just yet!
Okamirasu#2739

Aa I’m so sorry I didn’t get the notification from this! But KurooxKenma sounds like a plan! I sent you a discord invite my name on there should be OlluSenpai

Hello :) I’m also a big fan of Haikyuu, but haven’t watched the third season due to school!! But um I wouldn’t mind doing the Oikawa x Iwaizumi pairing. I love those two together :) We can roleplay on discord also. Also you can PM since I can’t make any PM’s yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back