• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Haenghada University//Closed

Characters
Here
Woo Lee

All the heckling from the other room caused Lee's eyes to roll as she looked through the cupboards. while King was always the well known asshole of the group people would probably approach him before they did Lee. She was commonly looked at as a thug with the people she befriended outside of her family circle, she didn't know if it was the fact that her parents hated said people or if she just vibed well with them, or maybe it was that she didn't have to live up to her family's high expectations. The only other person that she felt comfortable around was Jung, he understood the pressure that family caused.

Behind her she could hear someone following her and she could only assume it was Suua as she was the only one she was presently on good terms with. Tae would've been her second guess, truthfully her last guess would have been Jung. Her cheeks heated up at the embarrassment she felt from this ridiculous situation. What was she supposed to say? 'I punched a girl for talking bad about you?' That sounded ridiculous. "If people kept their mouths shut I wouldn't need one of those." With another small grumble she turned around to face him, letting out a small sigh. "Thanks."

As she pulled out a small disinfecting wipe to clean her lip all she could do was let out an exasperated sigh. "She just wouldn't shut up. I could ignore the stupid rumors about your dad but then they started talking about you and--" Jung didn't deserve this bullshit but Lee didn't have the social skills to say something like that, not to him. "It's whatever." Plus, why was he even there? Weren't they fighting? The guy was going through enough shit right now to deal with her attitude, she'd save their feud for another day. "I'm fine, it's nothing a little makeup can't fix. Anyways, how have things been going on campus?”

As she asked the question there was an unexpected familiar voice in the living room. "I- How bad did I get hit? I swear I hear Minho." Lee moved to the door in order to peek out, the color draining from her already pale face. "This has got to be like some bad dream." The LAST thing any of them needed was another family member being their mentor. Minho was the fun crazy uncle, was he even qualified to do something like this?

Last edited:
Sora

"Oh Somin don't worry, I brought enough sugar for your tea, too." Lee couldn't keep a calendar to save her life and Sora didn't quite get social cues. What could she say? Being flighty ran in the family. While she didn't understand the jokes she could tell that something was bothering King. Their breakup wasn't pretty by any means, all Sora could do was cry and say she was sorry, that he deserved better. It killed her to do that to him. His dad said that she was going to ruin his dreams and make his life miserable, that it may take a while for him to get over, that it was best Sora go away for a while. He said he'd make sure to explain it all to King, help him get through it. So Sora went as far away as possible, she cried every day for years just knowing the pain she caused him. The only thing that made the hurt and depression worth it was knowing that his dreams were coming true.

His dad never really specified how long she should've stayed gone though. Plus, he never said anything about her not being his friend! They were good friends before they dated, why couldn't they go back to that? "Oh my, Lee!" The sight of her bloodied cousin was enough to make her stand up anxiously, though she froze once she did. What was she supposed to do? Thankfully Jung was off (with a bit of baiting courtesy of King) and she could let out a small, anxious breath. Okay, maybe she could say something now. Quietly she sat down on the floor next to King and took a deep breath. "Did your dad tell you why he had me leave you?" It wasn't by far a comfortable topic to talk about but she hated the tension that was forming between the two. If he wanted to yell at her then he had every right to, even if it was right here in front of everyone else!

Then the door swung open with an unexpected but familiar face. Minho! Oh, no. Poor Suua. The man was always a bit extra, and he tended to always embarrass Suua. If this was their mentor then oh boy. "Oh, um, welcome Minho! I assume you're our mentor? You're late, y'know? And Suua you know you love your uncle, go easy on the poor old man."

Last edited:
Zane.

Somin wasn't the only one hurt with Kings attitude. Seriously, the guys would talk about everything! At least, he thought they would talk about everything. Now a blast from the past comes back and he's a whole different person? For fucks sake, he had been glaring and jumping down Zane's throat every chance he got! Like now, all Zane could do was roll his eyes into the back of his head. Whatever. "Yeah, yeah. I'll back off your pet. Say, when do you leave again Sora? Asking for a friend." Zane wasn't fantastic at friendships either but he was trying, hell, he could even see that Somin was hurt by the way he was acting. It seemed like everyone could see that something was wrong except King.

Zane's eyes glanced over at Somin once again and he couldn't help but feel bad. Don't get him wrong, he didn't pity her by any means. As much of an ass Zane could be he held Somin on a pedestal, though he wasn't capable of telling her that. The girl was talented, had a hell of a head on her shoulders, and with her attitude she could take care of herself. He could tell that she was hurt by this situation and he hated that for her, it didn't seem like she was going to say anything about it. She didn't need anyone coming to her defense, but... Zane was quickly losing his patience. Wasn't this supposed to be their fun year?

"Atta boy Jung, takin' care of a lady. What a gentleman." Zane spoke with a yawn as he sat up further from his seat, tightening the messy silvery bun on the top of his head. Thankfully today was a well deserved day off that he was sure they all needed at this point. If the man wasn't out in public then he dressed for comfort, today was gray sweats and a tight black tee that hugged his chiseled chest. He already hit the gym bright and early and now all that was left was waiting for their tardy mentor.

When the door opened and Minho came into sight all Zane could do was grin and let out a small laugh. This guy? Oh, lord this was great. This guy was hilarious! "I think our year just got better kids." His dad was on one of Minho's gaming show's and boy it was a great time. "Suua that's your uncle? The guy is a natural when it comes to personality, aren't you like two peas in a pod or something?" Zane didn't aspire to be some big name in an idol group, he actually aspired to be someone like Minho. Talk shows, game shows, maybe even movies. He wasn't anything spectacular on the stage but he could charm to socks off of anyone, and wasn't that what being the personality was all about?

Tae

Like Suua Tae felt at home on campus, but for far different reasons than her. Being at home was exhausting; his mother was literally the sweetest and most caring woman, his father was the complete opposite. The man was always pressuring Tae about something; his dancing, his grades, trying to get him to join the family business, relationships. It was just never ending. Tae found an immense amount of comfort being around Suua because he always could just be himself around her with no pressure. Naturally he came to have feelings for her, why wouldn't he? She was amazing, smart, beautiful. He viewed her as more than just a family friend, but he knew that she would never see him as anything more than that. It... hurt. That was probably the whole reason why he was pushing away from her. The faking it was fucking killing him though.

Like now. She looked drop dead gorgeous and all they were doing was meeting a mentor! All Tae wore was a pair of black skinny jeans and a t-shirt with spiked shoulders paired with his signature black leather gloves. Even if he was more put together than some of their friends in sweats he still could never compare to how perfect she looked. It drove him insane. So when King goaded Jung into going after Lee that gave Tae a small opportunity to look over at Suua again with a small, crooked smile. "You, uh, look nice." He hated being at odds with her, but if his girlfriend knew he was even complimenting her she'd fucking kill him. It was like no matter what he was either shooting himself in his foot or heart, the poor guy couldn't catch a break.

Speaking of not catching a break, poor fucking King. Between Somin and Zane giving him shit about Sora he didn't know how the man was staying sane. From what he remembered the breakup was out of left field and bad, they were both a wreck and it even caused Sora to disappear for years! King was a whole other level of asshole after that, it just confirmed that you shouldn't date your close friends.

As Tae listened to Suua talk about Lee's morning with her hooligan friends they were interrupted by a reprieve to the awkwardness. Minho was like the uncle you never asked for but somehow they got stuck with, he was the life of the party and was often either embarrassing them or getting them into some sort of trouble it seemed. Did he say embarrassing them? It seemed like he lived to do that to Suua, Tae had never seen the woman be mean to anyone but she could get awfully snippy with her poor uncle. Most of the time he honestly deserved it. "Minho as much as we love you, isn't literally anyone more qualified? I'd even take Jin at this point. Is Choi busy or something? They really picked you?"

Poor Minho, it appears that even the kids didn't cut the guy any slack.

Minho

“You all WOUND me!” Minho dramatically clutched his shirt above his heart and put a hurt look on his face as he entered into the room and looked around at his group. “Yeah yeah yeah. Listen here you little brats, can’t you be more like this guy here?” He slapped a hand on Zane’s shoulder and shook the boy softly, “This here is someone who appreciates how good you guys have it. A great mentor who you already know? Win if you ask me.”

Lee and Jung arrived from the kitchen and Minho chose to ignore her hurtful words. “Okay, no Choi. You got me. Be happy with it yeah? My lovely little students.” He found a seat and carefully sat down, trying to make sure he didn’t end up looking clumsy. “Honestly though I’m planning on working together with lots of different colleagues with you guys this year so watch your mouths. I may be your uncle but don’t forget I run one of the most successful variety shows on air. For 10 years. Brats.”

“Anyways, today I wanted to just meet up in person, surprise my nieces and nephew. Oh and of course give you all your assignments!” Minho said the last part with a devilish grin. Everyone knew that senior showcases and capstones changed constantly, it was so that no student could ever be fully prepared. Part of this was to be good on the spot. “This year it’s been decided that you won’t be all soloists just helping one another out with the occasional group project like in years past. You will be paired up according to what the faculty thinks is your greatest strength as well as your biggest weaknesses.” They had spent hours talking over each student and deciding the correct path for them. The group spent the rest of their time going over each pairing. Suua and Lee would be in a girls duo together, the girls were close yes but basically opposites when it came to their persona. It would be good for Lee to learn softness from Suua and Suua to learn some backbone from Lee. Sora was to be a soloist, she had been gone for years and managed to be allowed back and keep her status but she had catching up to do. It was both to show her she could do it but also to force her to. Somin and Zane were going to be a mixed duo, something that was rare but according to professors rare was their thing. Somin needed to learn more than just dancing and being rude and Zane needed to learn to be comfortable being more real. Then that left the last three boys, a small ensamble. King needed to play well with others, Tae and Jung needed to round out their skills and learn to work with difficult people.

“And those are all final. No ifs ands or buts. Now I’ll be off. Have a good night kids, keep up with class work and I’ll text you soon with details about the welcome showcase next week as well as a show we’re planning at the end of the month. It was good to see you all.” Minho stood and stopped to ruffle Suuas hair, “And good to see you and Tae all close again, cuddled up on the couch. I know how much it hurt you this summer kids.”

“Byyyyye!”

Suua

“I wish this was a bad dream.” Suua responded to Lee without turning to look at her friend, no her eyes were trained on her uncle, a small furrow growing in her brow as Zane spoke. It wasn’t that she didn’t love her uncle, honestly he was her favorite besides her aunt Choi. But he was… a l o t. “Our views on personality are… differing. Minho chooses to charm and be loud and obnoxious while I take a more subtle approach.” The small woman sank back further into the couch, her hopes for an amazing last year and learning from all these new people was quickly dying right before her very eyes. There was no point in fighting it, it wasn’t like he WASN’T qualified despite their view of him. Tae had tried questioning it and was seemingly brushed off. “Yeah yeah, we know you’re show. You big show off. Now can you get to what you came here for please?”

Minho began to explain it all to them. Maybe this year would be good after all, honestly it felt like she had the best pairing of the whole group! Her and Lee were close as sisters, they worked together well for the most part despite their differences. The others however were going to be interesting. Especially the group of three boys, King was very openly disliked by Tae and Jung and his attitude so far this lasy week was worse than usual. She only hoped it didn’t put too much strain on Tae…

As Minho gave them all his speech Suua rested on the couch, without really noticing at some point she had managed to get comfortable and was leaning slightly against Tae, her arm against his and her head resting partially on the back of the couch and partially against his shoulder. It was something that used to just be normal, natural. Something they wouldn’t have thought twice about until recently. Something that Suua wasn’t even sure she would have noticed if it wasn’t or her uncle choosing to COMPLETELY embarrass her on his way out. The moment the door closed Suua sprung off the couch and headed to the kitchen without a single WORD to anyone. Her face was so damn red she could feel it without even needing to look in a mirror. Why would he say something like that? God! This was exactly what she meant, he always had the best intentions but always fucked it up somehow.

Suua needed air, she found the sliding door out to the backyard and quickly escaped to the yard, Finding the porch swing and sitting on it with her legs pulled up to her chest and her face burried. She wanted to just die.

Somin

This guy was quite the character, she never would have guessed he was related to someone quite as boring as Suua. Although his presence did seem to make her a bit more interesting. The whole thing was just too much for her, causing her to mostly tune it all out, that is until he announced their groupings for the year. “ZANE?” Somin exclaimed it almost too abruptly and loudly but she was shocked, sure she wasn’t perfect and she was a bit rude but there surely had to be others in the group she could learn more from! Or be solo like Sora? She wasn’t a great singer, obviously they all were to some extent but still. It wasn’t that she didn’t think he was talented, the guy was INSANE when it came to the personal side of things and she knew he was smart but…. What kind of group was two half decent singers with a charmer with two left feet and a bitch who could dance?

Somin looked over at Zane, an eyebrow raised as she looked him over slowly. She had to admit being in a pair with him was better than being stuck with anyone else in the house the more she thought of it, at least she knew him. But he was always so not serious! Somin didn’t know how to let loose about this stuff, for her this was everything. She just- ugh. It was hard to wrap her head around. Maybe it wasn’t such a great idea for her to have asked to be paired with this group this year. The last three years she had been paired up with a lot of other students with like minds, they weren’t there to make friends, they were there to learn and get jobs.

Minho left and in his wake Suua was running away like a child, “Christ. So many emotions running wild in this house at all times.” Not like she was one to talk, Somin had been walking around the last week ready to explode. Though it wouldn’t keep her from talking shit. For now she chose to mind her own business and pulled out her phone to pull up the school website, searching for the calendar of events. “The welcome festival is this upcoming Saturday. I would assume we’re going to be expected to perform.” She mentioned it loud enough for the group but turned her attention to Zane, “I have dance privates every day at 8 in the morning, then I do class work after to keep up. We should get a practice routine together sooner rather than later yeah? Rooms will get signed out quick.”

King

“Sure she isn’t, whatever helps you sleep at night kiddo.” King scoffed as he watched Jung go after Lee, his eyes rolling slightly before he glanced over between Somin and Sora. The two of them sharing a room made him nervous, Somin was known for being a bit of a mean girl and Sora was well.. too nice to notice when people were being rude to her. Even now as Somin insulted her, Sora just let it roll off her shoulders. King wished he could be like that sometimes but he just wasn’t wired that way. As his mind wandered Sora said something, at first he didn’t catch it but when he did he turned to look at her with wide eyes. “What?”

The door opened before she could explain but King couldn’t find it in him to focus on Minho or anything he said. What in the hell did Sora mean when she said that? When had she ever had a conversation with his father without him around? Hell a conversation at all! It wasn’t like the man was ever home and when he was the two made it a point to stay the hell away from each other. King and his father were similar but had never gotten along. He could remember spending a lot of his life yearning for his fathers attention and approval but now he knew that would never come. It wasn’t worth trying. And for what he knew the man couldn’t give less of a shit about him so why in the hell was he talking to Sora at all? Let alone coaching her or telling her to do anything.

The entire time Minho spoke King sat and tapped his foot anxiously, nothing he said stuck with him and he was just waiting for the door to shut to quickly turn back to Sora. “I’m going to need you to explain that to me again? What do you mean why you had to leave me?” King didn’t care that everyone else was still in the room, well except for Suua. He stood from the spot on the floor and moved over to Sora, looking down at her with a look on his face that was calm yet angry. He wasn’t angry with her, he didn’t think he had that ability. But if she was saying what he had a feeling she was saying… he was about to get a whole lot more pissed. “He HAD you leave me?”

Jung

Things between he and Lee were weird sure but it didn’t mean he was going to ignore her coming in the house bleeding. Espcially when Jung knew that Lee had just been out with that idiot boyfriend of hers. It wasn’t his place to judge the guy or say shit about him, it was actually part of the reason Lee was pissy with him recently, but could you blame him? Shit like this seemed to happen more and more often once he was in her life! “Don’t say it’s no big deal Lee, you’re bleeding. And it’s not a fucking hang nail either.” He signed and moved to lean against the counter, his eyes trained on her lips as she tended to the cut. There was a time that they were all as close as possible, back when life was much less stressful. But that was kid shit, they were all adults and trying to find their place in the world and every day the world tried to make it harder for them to have a place in each others lives. Sora was back, they were all under one roof but it was all so strained and forced. It sucked. Especially when Jung could use a friend right now. “Wait what?”

It shocked him slightly to hear that he was part of the reason Lee was hurt. She had been defending him. “Lee I appreciate it but you can’t let it bother you, what those idiots think.” If only he believed that himself. “I-…” he started but his voice fell flat. He wanted to speak confidently but his confidence was slightly crushed. “We know I’m not here because of that. I would have been tossed out a long time ago if my professors truly believed the only reason I was here was my dad. The board told me they were actually kind of surprised it took this long for this sort of rumor to come up.” He gave her a half smile and shrugged it off. “It’ll blow over.” Hopefully.

The two of them joined the others for the conversation with Minho, a man who was definitely an acquired taste. Learning that he was in a group with Tae was a god send but King being their third was probably the worst possible option. He would gladly take Zane or anyone else! King just had such a bad attitude about everything and everyone!

Once Minho left it was like the tension in the air got thicker. His comment to Suua made her run off, Sora and King were in some conversation, Somin was already off on talking about performances and Jung was left with his head spinning. This was all going to blow, it was like Minho had accidentally just lit a fuse. Jung looked over to Lee, “Drinks?”

Sora

Minho's reaction to everyone heckling made a small smile form on her lips. They always seemed to pick on the poor guy, it made her think of the simpler times in their chaotic lives. While him being their mentor was good new (he show was very successful!), his news he brought was not. Sora had to audition again for the school, it wouldn't have been fair if they just let her back based on her past alone but it did help her get in. She hadn't seen her being assigned a solo right off the back! While she was great at singing she had zero confidence in her dancing ability, she was completely sweating this. Everyone was so far ahead of her, this was such a huge disadvantage!

Before Minho left he made sure to embarrass Suua and her heart went out to the girl. Somin was already making plans with her partner and making Sora feel like she was already behind. However just as she was about to jump to her feet King was in front of her. Was it just her or did King look... mad? It was past his usual cranky demeanor, so much in fact that it made Sora tense up slightly and scramble to her feet. Her chest hurt as she tried to figure out what to say. Why was he acting like he didn't know?

"H-He called me to meet him at his office. So I went and he, um,-" Sora hated reliving that day. Being all excited to get the approval of your boyfriends only family member only to be told that she wasn't good enough, that she had to leave him for his own good. It killed her. "He said that I was going to ruin your career, and that it'd be best for you if I left. A-And he promised that after I left he'd explain everything to you and you'd be better off." Sora's eyes teared up for a moment as she went through the awful emotions once more. While she knew that King and G's relationship was strained at best he was still his dad, he had only the best intentions for his son. That's why Sora listened.

With a deep breath she shook away the tears and forced a small smile. They were in the middle of the living room, this was no time for crying. "A-Anyways, he didn't say anything about not being friends, so I hope we can at least be that again. Is that okay?"

Woo Lee

With the attitude Lee had been giving Jung she really hadn't expected him to care. For most of the summer she had ghosted him, she hated feeling judged and that was exactly what he was doing to her. Her boyfriend was... okay, on paper he didn't look like a catch. A Jobless thug with no aspirations, who did shady deals with even shadier people. There had been a few brawls that started that she ended up getting dragged into, be didn't expect Lee to live up to her spectacular parents names. So while it wasn't the most fabulous life she was... content with it. She did miss hanging out with Jung though. Coffee shops, movies, hell she just missed talking to him. So it felt nice that he was actually still worried about her, even over a silly bloody lip.

While Minho was unexpected she was grateful; the thought of her dad mentoring their group would have her dropping out immediately. He already harped on her enough at home, the last thing she needed was him here. The pairing was perfect though, Suua was her best friend, her sister, they always worked well together. Her heart ached for the girl when Minho's comment embarrassed her but she knew that she probably just needed a little breathing room right now.

Thankfully Jung spoke up again. "Bet." Lee shot him a small smile before disappearing back into the kitchen to pour the two of them a shot. Everyone else seemed too busy right now and she'd love to sit back to watch the shit show. Zane and Somin were bound to fight at some point, she'd put money on it. "To things blowing over." Right now she was sure that Jung needed someone to stick by his side so Lee was going to swallow her pride and do just that for him. It was clear that this was hurting him. People were cruel and the world ate up sweet people like Jung, and despite Lee's rough personality she wasn't going to let that happen to him.

Speaking of hurting, her fake blue eyes glanced over as Tae went after Suua. Good, maybe things with them will finally get fixed. Once they clinked their shot glasses Lee tossed it back and swallowed the harsh, burning liquid without so much of a wince. "I'm going to start walking you to class to make sure no one is giving you a hard time. If things are as okay as you say then that should be fine, right?" While she was sure that the last thing he wanted was a little guard dog she could see that his moral was low. This was the only way to ensure no one harassed him.

Last edited:
Zane.

To be complimented by a guy like Minho was an absolute treat. The guy was a natural, and while Zane wasn't exactly honest with his true, crab ass personality he aspired to be just like him. His announcement wasn't quite as welcomed though. Zane would've killed to be in a trio, he would of been the star! Rely on other people's talents and get applauded just being the cute one, that was the dream! Shit, he would've been fine in a duo with King just so they would actually have to hash their beef out instead of tapdancing around it! But, no. He got Somin who took this shit way too seriously. And it seemed that she felt just as offended by the pairing! "Hey hey, Zane's the best guy you're ever gonna get, babe." He shot her a charming grin from across the room but, unfortunately, he knew that she could see right through it.

Minho had said something that Zane didn't bother paying attention to before he left and caused Suua to run out of the room. Lee and Jung were busy off in the kitchen, and King was getting all riled up about something with his pet. Whatever. His biggest problem with being with Somin was that she distracted him. Nothing that she did on purpose, but, he always lost a bit of his persona around her. He didn't want that happening on stage or in public, that would mean the death of his career.

"Hey now. Excuse me for a minute. 8 in the morning? Yeah sure, if we could like push that to like I don't know, noon? I need my beauty rest dear, and it takes a while to achieve this level of good looks." Well, not right now in his sweats and a man bun, but his usual appearance was meticulous. "Tell you what, let's go to the gym, hit some weights, and we'll use the space there to dance." Though he had on an energetic smile he knew that she wasn't buying anything he was selling on this. "Right. Uh, whenever it's available, I suppose."

Out of the corner of his eye he glanced over at King and Sora, hearing something about her leaving him and suddenly everything made sense. Yikes. Time to get Somin out of here so she didn't get even more hurt. "I-uh, let's go somewhere quiet, yeah? We need to plan our song right?" Quickly Zane was jumping to his feet and moving between Somin's line of sight to them.

Tae

Was anyone else concerned about the fact that Minho said that he had colleagues that were going to help him? The thought of his mom or dad popping up made him want to crawl in a hole and die. That was probably how Suua was feeling right now and his heart silently went out for her. "How could we ever forget his show that he never shuts up about." Tae spoke under his breath as Minho went on about his qualifications. Yeah, yeah, that didn't mean they had to be happy about it.

Suua and Lee deserved a good group like that, they were both opposites but always worked well together. The pairing with Jung was certainly welcomed, but King? Come on now. The guy was over the top and dramatic, didn't he have water poured on him during one of his shows? They didn't need that type of theatrics. He did see how the trio would benefit them all, they just had to work hard together. Poor Jung was going through enough right now and it didn't seem like King would want to play nicely with a group.

Tae didn't have much time to pick apart the groups one by one however, he felt something warm pressing into him. It was well known that Tae didn't like to be touched, hell he couldn't tell you the last time he had kissed his girlfriend or even held her hand. Suua was always the exception though, they were always close to each other, he never minded her resting against him. It hadn't happened in months though. His face heated as he felt her arm against his, even more so when her head rested partially against his shoulder. He didn't move though, he even leaned into her ever so slightly. He missed this, he missed her. Everything from her smell to her presence, to just her fucking voice he missed his best friend. For a brief moment it was like everything around them disappeared and they could just be back to their natural selves.

The moment quickly faded as Minho made his departure. Suua was moving faster than he had ever seen her before and Tae was just left on the couch to process what just happened. It wasn't the first time that Minho had poked fun at them 'cuddling' before, that didn't phase him, but the summer comment? His mom had asked a few times what was wrong this summer but he just brushed her off. He hadn't even thought about how it hurt Suua though. She had Lee, they were always posting pictures together on their summer adventures and he didn't think that she would've missed him. Was... he a bad friend? Fuck.

With a frustrated sigh Tae stood to his feet and ran his hand through his hair once more before taking off after Suua. He wasn't quite sure what to say yet, he just knew that he had to follow after her. Through the kitchen, past the glass door, and the tall man spotted her on the porch swing. "Would it really be a Minho exit without embarrassing someone?" Quietly he sat down next to her, his leather gloved hand rubbing her back slowly. Tae was never the most eloquent with words but he knew how to be there for Suua. Always had, always will. And perpetually always in the friendzone. "I'm sorry I hurt you this summer. I really did miss you. Guess I'm downright shit at relationships."

Somin

“Beauty rest? Must have not slept well last night then. Looking kind of rough over there, pretty boy.” Somin rolled her eyes at Zane, his dramatics about being up early making her hold back a small chuckle. “I refuse to believe that you actually sleep in that late, how do you get anything done?" The girl simply didn't sleep, she was going all day long. Gym, practice, school work, journaling, watching movies, more practice. Even if it wasn't productive she was still doing SOMETHING even if it was just scrolling on her phone. She wished she was the type of person to sleep in on occasion or try and get a nap in but unfortunately her body was not wired that way. Somin looked over at Zane, eyebrow raising at his smile that was clearly faltering as he noticed she wasn't going to buy into his version of a plan. "It is honestly impressive you got into this school isn't it..."

For a moment there Somin had felt a little bit like her normal self, cheeky and a bit sharp witted. It felt nice to be like that for a minute and not wallow in self pity despite how badly she was trying to crawl out of that hole. Somin didn't know what being in love was, she assumed it wasn't what her and King had or at least she sure as hell hoped it wasn't. Even so she felt betrayed and embarrassed. But maybe things were getting better... at least they were until Somin overheard King and Sora's emotional conversation. Then the anger began to build in her chest.

Zane stepped in her line of sight but she was already in motion, Somin reached out for the nearest object and was ready to throw it at King's head when Zane got in the way. She held the pillow high as she looked up at him, glaring slightly. "You know as well as I do that he deserves it!" God she wanted to deck him with this thing. Somin leaned around Zane's tall frame to yell. "You DATED her? You told me you never had a serious girlfriend before! You told me I was the first but clearly not! Whatever is going on there seems a lot more SERIOUS than anything we ever had clearly!" Clearly he was not the person that she thought he was, King or Ji or whatever, he apparently had multiple personalities and lives. It was one thing to act differently around other people but this was different. Just looking between him and Sora you could tell there was a lot more there than what you saw. "You lied to me. Relationship or not I thought we were better friends than that."

Somin threw the pillow back onto the couch, reaching up and wiping away a few of the angry tears that had spilled from her eyes without her noticing. "I'm not even sad you broke up with me, it's not like that was anything new. But this time you told me that I was just something to pass the time. You hid so much from me, hell probably Zane too. I just- I don't do this friend shit and you are proving why." She turned away and shook her head, screw this. Somin looked over at Zane, moving to the door to pull on her shoes, she needed to get out of here. "You're right, let's just go okay?"

Suua

Suua hated that she was this way, that she wore her heart on her sleeve and let her emotions run so rampant. Her mother always said it was her fault, that all the emotions she had ever held in throughout her life got passed along to her daughter. She tried to frame it as a good thing, that it was good to let things affect you and to get things off your chest. Her parents told her that was how you should experience life, being free to actually feel your feelings. But Suua hated it! She was OVERLY emotional, the girl even cried at commercials! So things like this really got her going easily. And once those floodgates opened, oh boy.

"N-No you're not." Suua sniffled into her arms, keeping her face hidden. As if this wasn't embarrassing enough already, she surely didn't want him to see her stupid crying face. "It was just our first summer you weren't around a lot and I know I had Lee but first Sora was gone and now you." It wasn't just that, it was that Suua always wanted Tae around, he always made her day better, no matter what. They had been inseparable since they were children. Suua absolutely adored him, thought the world of him. He was an oddball in his own way but Suua loved it, she loved him. "I could have reached out but I didn't want to bother you, I know Eun doesn't really like me and I didn't want to cause any issues."

Suua finally sat up, the hand on her back comforting enough that she stopped sniffling. Her face was still red and tear stained but at least she wasn't actively sobbing. "I'm sorry, I just - Minho said that and embarrassment turned into frustration then it was just all downhill from there." She sat cross legged on the swing, leaning against the back slightly and using the back of her hand to wipe away some tears. "I guess I should have known it would explode eventually anyways, I've never been good at this whole grin and bear it thing."

King

It was like the world stopped for a moment, good thing too because King needed one. Just the thought of his father and Sora having a conversation was mind blowing enough without the context she was providing. This had to be some sick and twisted joke right? He wasn't sure how to feel, emotions were all over the place. It wasn't such a shock that his father would do something like that, the man had always put career and popularity above all else. But what really floored him was Sora listening to him. King had told her everything about his dad, his childhood, the way he felt about it all. It was clear that King couldn't care less what his dad thought, not anymore, and he had thought that Sora understood that. He thought that she knew he didn't think the same way but maybe not...

To make things worse, Somin was suddenly yelling at him and adding to the over stimulation in his brain. "Being friends doesn't mean I have to tell you every little bit of my life Somin! Chill out!" King knew that wasn't going to go over well but he just needed her to lay off! Should he have kept Sora a secret? No. Probably not. But it was easier to pretend she didn't exist than to accept that she left him in the dust. Should he have said some of the things he said? Again no. King didn't care about trying to smooth things over with Somin right now, right now all he could focus on or care about was Sora.

Thankfully it seemed Somin was leaving, King tossed a look back at the room. Zane was the only one still standing around thank god. At least he didn't have an audience. He didn't need outside opinions in this. "Sora-" He was kind of at a loss for words. "He didn't say anything. In my world you literally just broke up with me and then left town." He didn't mean to sound so brash but it was the truth. "I just don't get why you would listen to him? You know I don't think that way, you know how I felt about him so why?" Sora had been the ONE light in his life, it wasn't fair to her that King relied on that so heavily but it was the truth. It hurt like hell to know that she could think of him like that, like he would care about his career more than her. "So what if you ruined my career? I- I love performing, I love this life. But it wouldn't win over you, I'm not that gross of a person."

Sora bringing up being friends made him wince slightly. "Uh-yeah. Sure." Two hours ago the idea of her even talking to him at all would have elated him but right now he was all sorts of mixed up and confused.

Jung

"Right. Except that black eye of yours, I'm not going to forget that. So better not show up with another one." Jung chuckled at her and tossed back the small glass, placing it back on the counter once it was empty. Out in the living room he could hear things getting out of hand, then Tae was blazing past them and out to the backyard. This was supposed to be their fun year, their last year before heading into the real world. Haenghada was a different school for sure, most of the students here were already working in their field, dropping out or holding onto the dream for one last hurrah. It wasn't for the weak. Even so, Jung always thought it would be better than this. It was only the first few days, classes hadn't even officially started yet and here they were all in a state of emotional turmoil. Jung didn't grow up with the four "star children" as they were called behind their backs but he had known them long enough to know it was strange seeing their small group so disjointed. The King and Sora dynamic never made sense to him but it was even worse to have them fighting. Tae and Suua were seemingly ill fated at this point. And then there was him and Lee, awkwardly pretending things were good and normal in order to support each other despite things being very much not normal.

"Lee, if you want to walk with me you don't have to make up an excuse." Jung teased her, giving her a small nudge with his elbow. What they all needed was just a good, stress free night. Like old times, back before Sora left and everything started to get weird. "You know we used to throw the BEST parties." As he spoke he heard the front door slam. "I don't know about you but I think we could throw together a mean pool party within like an hour or two. Literally help some of these people cool off if you get what I mean." Fake it til you make it right? If they just pretended it was fine it would be! That was totally working.

Sora

On the outside Sora had the perfect life. Her family was prestigious and privileged, she was smart, beautiful. Her life at home was extremely strict, she was taught to obey authority, parents, any elder. Lee Park wasn't exactly fit to be a parent but, Sora's mother abandoned her and didn't give the man much of a choice. While Lee, Sora, and Tae's parents were all loving she had to work for her dad's attention, it had made her an obedient people pleaser from a young age. Despite not being a great parent though he was always looking out for her best interest, and while Sora knew of Ji's relationship with G there was no way he'd do anything to hurt his son. At least, that's what she thought at the time. She had thought that G loved King in his own way and that this was his way of looking after him. She couldn't of felt more wrong right now, she felt like a fucking idiot. Most of all? She felt like an asshole for leaving Ji all alone.

Her mind was swimming with emotions. She felt foolish for believing and listening to G, hurt that King never mentioned her to Somin, confused that he dated Somin, like a monster for hurting King, she just wanted to run away. But... running away was what got them into this situation, she could only deduce that it would make things even worse. "I-I'm sorry.” Sora's usual smile was replaced by heartbreak and tears streaming down her face. At this point she couldn't even make eye contact with him. Sora knew she was the one good thing in King's life, and while some would've been overwhelmed by that she never felt that way. Just being there to support him, make him smile, that had always been enough for her. Sora needed King just as much as he needed her.

Before she knew it the small woman was throwing her arms around him, her face burying into his chest as she quietly sobbed. "I know you’re not that type of guy. I was scared Ji, I didn't want you to lose your dream or give you a reason to resent me. I'm so, so sorry. I won’t leave you again, I promise." Hugging him right now was probably not the greatest idea, it was the only thing she could think of doing though. King's arms were always the place she felt safest in.

----

The hug didn't last long, or maybe it didn't last as long as she wanted it to. Lee was walking out barking at them that they were having a party in an hour and that they needed to all be there, no exceptions. No crying, no yelling, they were all going to have a fun time and like it. Sora quickly sniffled away her tears and nodded at her cousins demands and excused herself from the living room. God, she was a mess. Once back in their room she shot Somin a text, not that she usually answered anything Sora sent her, that they were having a pool party and she hoped that she would join them. Sora had to apologize to her roommate next, she didn't deserve all the hurt that Sora was causing her.

By the time Sora had fixed her makeup and gotten changed into her light purple high waisted bikini she was able to compose herself once more. Quickly she tossed her long brown hair into a high ponytail and grabbed a couple towels from the closet before making her way downstairs to see how the party was coming along. "I, uh, brought towels. Are you guys sure you don't need any help?" Jung and Lee had came out of left field with this party. Not that it wasn't welcomed! It's just it was very last minute, did they have everything they needed?

Last edited:
Woo Lee

Would it be a normal year for the star children without drama? No, but this was far more than they were used to. The next year terrified Lee. This was their final year all under one roof, they'd bee all on their own next year in the big, scary world. Lee was sure that her future was secure, a few groups that she regularly rapped for were already interested in her and it didn't seem awful. Worst case scenario she could act or something, though she wasn't sure how that would go. The scary thing was losing all her friends. Sora leaving was rough enough, but all of them gone? Just a summer without Jung was miserable, she couldn't imagine a life without him, Suua, or Tae. Hell, even King was an irreplicable part of their group.

"A party is the best idea I think I've heard of all week. And fine, have it your way babes. You walk with me and I'll try not to come home with any more black eyes. Deal?" Lee shot Jung a rare sweet smile, her cheeks heating up a little. Babes. It started as a nickname years ago just to tease him, hell he was even Babes in her phone, it felt weird saying after so long of silence. Kang hated that she had a cute pet name for Jung but that was just their thing, right? Teasing each other? It never meant anything. Jung could do a hell of a lot better than Lee, anyways. The girl knew she was a mess. "Right. Let's get planning."

--

Lee was quick to walk into the living room and break up King and Sora's hug fest. That shit could wait, they needed to prep for a party. No tears, no yelling, just good ol' fashion fun, games, pool and drinking. She even shot King a look saying that no wasn't an answer and that he was to play nice with everyone. That part she could only hope he'd comply to. With that said she started making some orders on her phone. Pizza, sushi, noodles, BBQ, American liquor, Korean liquor, she ordered it all. They could play chicken (maybe it'd help to get out some of their aggression), drinking games, they all just needed some fucking down time.

Once everything was ordered and on its way she made her way to the back to grab Suua and tell Tae to go get ready. They needed a break just like everyone else did, and it looked like they talked a little so that was good. While it wouldn't get fixed in one night this was a start... hopefully. "Let's just have a fun night and I'll prank Minho next time he comes over, promise." Lee adjusted the black one piece with skulls that hugged her pale form with a small sigh. "You look cute enough to make Tae regret dating that snobby bitch." Ever the eloquent speaker as always. With a small smirk she tossed her long blonde hair into a tight bun on the top of her head. "Ready?"

Once downstairs Sora was asking yet again if they needed help and she quickly shook her head. "Sora we just need that annoyingly positive attitude of yours and that's it." Lee shot her cousin a small smile before going back into the kitchen and organizing all the food and drinks. "Somin and Zane have to come home at some point, they're not exempt from this party." Already Lee was pouring them all solo cups, mostly vodka and a little bit of juice. They needed to start off strong in order to nip the tension in the bud.

Zane

Somin finally being smart mouthed with Zane was light a bright light in a never ending dark abyss. This week had been shit, he could tell that she was in a funk but there was nothing that he could say or do about it. Zane was never a contender with her, Somin was in love with King. Well, was in love with King. And she was still getting hurt by him! That was something he couldn't understand; why King? He was far more cold and crass than Zane was. A bit taller and lankier, but it wasn't like Zane wasn't good looking! Women fawned after him! Well, correction. Women fawned after his persona. Was that it? Was it because she could see through the ruse? Nah, he was just pretty sure that Somin was out of league. All he could do was support her, and on some level he was fine with it. After all, Zane didn't plan to date anyone. It would only lead to heartbreak.

"I know he fucking deserves it, okay? And I promise I'll beat the shit out of him later, but let's just give everyone a minute to breath! Homicide will not look nice on your record." Zane held out his arm preparing himself to catch a pillow meant for King only to be met with heartbreaking words that, again, weren't for him. Somin didn't seem to have any friends outside him and King and even then her and Zane were friends by association. Was he even qualified to comfort her at this point? Then the tears started and it felt like Zane's heart stopped.

"We're leaving like this? I-I uh, I mean of course we're leaving the house like this. Why not." Totally not the time to ask if he could go get dressed and do his hair, he was an idiot but he understood that much. Quickly he grabbed his keys, shoes, and wallet before holding the door open for her. "How about a coffee and a walk, yeah?" Smooth, Zane. Real fucking smooth.

--

The walk to the coffee shop wasn't that long, maybe a few minutes, but it was an awkward silence. Zane always took a minute to compose himself when it came to real emotions, so by the time he bought them their drinks he was finally able to provide some support. How did he do it, you ask? Talking about the most random shit. Do you eat or drink soup? A fucking off the wall question just to throw her off her toes. Hey, if sounding like an idiot would cheer her up he'd do that all day. Thankfully she started to vent to him on their walk.

Zane once again dropped his charming, idiot persona and was able to just relax and listen to her. At the end of the day he was both King and Somin's friend but right now it didn't seem like King cared about either one of them. He was being a downright shit friend and Zane didn't want to be that type of person, he wasn't going to abandon Somin in her time of need. They ended up walking for almost an hour before they got the text about the party tonight. Hey, drinking and pool games sounded like what the doctor ordered.

Once back at the house it seemed everyone was almost ready for the party save for them. "I'll, uh, meet you down here in a few I suppose?" Zane gave a small encouraging smile down at Somin, deposited his keys on the table, and pat her on the head gently before running upstairs to grab a pair of bright pink trunks. "Oh, uh, how are you doing there buddy? You've certainly got a full plate going on, don't you?" This wasn't the time to hash it out with him, he was still his friend and worried about his dumb ass too. Plus tonight was about relaxing and having fun, he didn't want to face Lee's wrath by getting into a fight. Best save the fight for later.

Tae

As Suua spoke Tae just sat there rubbing her back and silently listening to her. While she said that he wasn't a terrible friend he certainly felt like it. Tae knew how much Suua looked forward to their summers together. They had spent every summer of their life together and they always did something fun, whether it was a traveling or staying home they always did it together. He had to admit that it sucked without her, that he missed being with her. That was the problem though, Tae loved Suua more than anything. She was like a star, she lit up his awkward little world. Since growing up she was untouchable though, her mother said no dating and Tae wanted to respect that. Then they turned 18 and he lost all never he had built up, he feared rejection from her, he was terrified to lose her. That's why he was doing everything he could think of to move past these feelings.

Tae admired Suua for being able to express emotions because he was downright shit at it. At the mention of Eun he couldn't help but make a small sour face. That girl was... a bother. Thorn in his side was more accurate, actually. The director of his show's daughter, she used him for media attention and wouldn't leave his side. She was nice once upon a time ago but lately she had become obsessive, looking through his texts and demanding all his free time. "Eun will be fine, I don't know what her problem is." Shit. Should've kept his mouth shut on that. "It's fine to have emotions, y'know. At least you can express them. Here." With a small smile Tae reached into his pocket and pulled out his monogrammed handkerchief and handed it to her for her tears. "Look-- I'm here, okay? I can't make up for the summer, and I'm sorry I've been shit at making plans. I'm trying to figure out shit in my head and I'm a mess. After the welcome festival let's just go out the two of us, okay?" Would Eun say he was being her lapdog? Probably, but he would do anything to cheer Suua up.

Lee came out with her pool party idea and yelling at them to go get ready and all Tae could do was let out a heavy sigh. At least she was back to normal. "C'mon, we can win again at chicken later." Tae stood from the seat and turned to Suua and extend his hand to help her up. This didn't fix everything but it was as start, right?
--

"I'm busy this weekend, lay off." His deep voice practically growled the sentence for the millionth time in the phone. While he changed into his black trunks rather quickly Eun decided to blow up his phone with calls and texts. What are we doing this weekend? What do you mean you're too busy for me? Just shut the fuck up. How did he get stuck with the most annoying woman on the planet? He was outside setting up the cooler full of drinks as he argued with her. "Yeah you're actually cutting out, I've got some shit service." Click. His service was fine but he couldn't stand a second more of that call.

With another sigh he walked through the glass door into the kitchen to see everything being set up. "Everyone here yet? I need to know who's all playing chicken so I know who's all going to be losing." Tae was obnoxiously competitive when it came to chicken (really any competitive game), him and Suua had been the reigning champ since high school.

Last edited:
Suua

The way Tae acted about Eun had always been strange to Suua, they were dating! He should like her more right? But it seemed as if any time the girl was brought up it set him on edge. Part of that made her a little happy, but more sad than anything. If the two of them weren't happy together then what was the point of dating? Suua took things like dating a lot more seriously than most others though she supposed, growing up being forbidden to date and being warned off all the mistakes her mom made and warnings of wasted time... Suua had been on a few dates now and while they weren't in a relationship she still made sure she liked the person enough! It was sad to see Tae act so miserable.

"I would love that." Suua gave him a soft smile, looking down at the handkerchief in her hands and pausing for a moment before using it. For as long as she could remember Tae had protected her and taken care of her. "I’ll wash it okay?” She pulled away the cloth and noticed a bit of her mascara had run, she knew he had a bit of an issue with things like that but it had never bothered her. Tae used to get bullied for his gloves and little things like that but Lee was always quick to hit someone and then Suua was always close behind to reassure him.

Speaking of Lee, she was suddenly out in the backyard in a whirlwind about a pool party today. The weather was nice and it would be fun! At least she hoped it would be.

-

Suua had gone to get ready, having Lee help her French braid back her platinum hair and putting on one of her many bathing suits. This one was a pastel green one piece with scalloped edges at the top and bottom. The back laced up like a corset. “Lee- I…It’s not worth it.” Suua sighed from where she sat on her bed, waiting for Lee to finish getting ready. Suua didn’t want Tae to regret dating Eun! Okay maybe a tiny part of her did but she never wanted him to be upset! Lee would always pick fun at her for her crush on Tae and no matter how many times Suua fought back against it it never stopped. Eventually you have to learn it’s not worth it.

Lee headed downstairs first with Suua quickly on her tail, her feet echoing down the stairs before she reached the bottom and bolted towards the back yard. Everyone seemed to be there but Zane and Somin so far. Tae was starting to brag about chicken already, which wasn’t surprising what so ever. Suua moved and found herself a drink, cracking open the seltzer and taking a sip before bouncing over to the group with a soft smile. “Or we could just call it now and save everyone embarrassment.” The girl was sweet and kind except for when it came to competition, then she was scary. It was like a pissed off Jigglypuff. Cute but evil. “I think last time we played I got sunburnt from staying dry for so long.” She fake pouted and poked at her own shoulder before nudging Tae, “Lee won’t even play with us anymore. Sour sport.”

Somin

Somin hated to admit it but the stupid conversations with Zane helped a lot. It felt good for something else to take over her mind instead of the constant negativity and anger. At first she was annoyed, who gave a shit about soup? But after enough pestering from him to respond she actually kind of got into it. They talked about all sorts of stupid shit, soup, was a hot dog a sandwich, what do they think about aliens. For once it was nice to not be so serious. The two of them had walked to a nearby cafe and gotten some drinks, then mindlessly walked around town. They weren’t gone very long but shockingly she felt better. The combination of good coffee and silly conversation made her heart feel a lot less heavy. Somin and Zane wouldn’t have even interacted before if it weren’t for King, he made the three of them into a little group during their sophomore year of college. She had known of him of course prior to that, they shared some classes and kind of ran in the same crowd but she had always found him superficial. Once she started hanging out with them she realized that wasn’t really true, there was a lot more to Zane than he seemed to want to admit. The flirting and charming persona were just that, a persona. She liked him better when he let his guard down, when he was like this.

The text about the party made Somin roll her eyes, just what everyone needed. Drinking. If you can’t beat ‘‘em join em she supposed. The two made their way back to the house, Zane stopping at the bottom of the stairs and ruffling her hair. She reached up and lightly smacked his hand away, a small smirk on her face. She made her way up after, hovering in the hallway for a moment and peering up the stairs to see the cause of the noise happening. Tae was on the phone, pretending he had bad service and very clearly in a terrible mood. Somin knew Eun, both girls had been in multiple projects together and had even co-starred in a cosmetics commercial. The girl was batshit, daddy got her everything she wanted and the world revolves around her despite being a c-list actress at best.

“Hey.” Somin reached out and grabbed Tae by the arm before he finished heading down the stairs. “I seriously give no shits about you and your love life, nor do I care about Euns feelings. But your relationship is fucking weird and annoying. So. Think about that.” Elegant. With that she let go and moved into her room and shut the door to get ready.

It didn’t take Somin long to change into the bright red bathing suit, it had a one shoulder top and a pair of matching bottoms that had two white stripes on the sides. Her skunk colored hair was now in a bun instead of a ponytail and a pair of large bug like sunglasses rested on her head. Honestly the longest part of getting ready was applying loads of sunscreen, she wasn’t going to get burnt her first week of senior year. Then she made her way downstairs, stopping to get a cup of ice before joining the others in the backyard. It seemed her and Zane must have been the last to arrive, that made sense considering they weren’t even home when this plan had been made. Tae and Suua were going on about chicken and Somin couldn’t help but let out a curt laugh.

“You cannot convince me that the boy who won’t touch anything without gloves and the girl built like a mouse have won literally anything before, let alone a physical game like chicken. How do you even hold onto her Tae? Or wait! Do you get on Suuas shoulders? I could see that.”

King

King had never been able to handle it when Sora cried, it always ended up tearing him apart. Even if it was happy tears! He could remember a time that she cried because she stubbed her toe; he took her to a zoo that same day because he wanted her to cheer up. He had never been good at this sort of thing! On the rare occasion that he was upset and his father gave a shit, he would send King off with one of the staff to go to a movie or a theme park or something. No one could be sad then right? But it was different now, they weren’t dating anymore… were they friends? Maybe but it would be a road they’d have to maneuver together. The idea of being friends was painful, that combined with the hurt of this entire situation… it was a lot. Then Sora threw her arms around him and he nearly crumbled.

Listening to her made King start to tear up, his arms moving around her tightly and his face buried into the crook of her neck. “Okay.” It was the only words he could come up with. He wanted to convey so much more but, all he could do was just pull her tighter. King took a few moments, a deep breath or two before trying to come up with the words to explain himself correctly. “I could never lose my dream, it’s something I’ll fight tooth and nail for. It’s not a matter of one or the other, I won’t let it me. I refuse. I dictate my life and I want it to have you and music in it, so it will.” He was still confused and hurt and not in a good place mentally. Two years of abandonment and weirdness wouldn’t go away that quickly but, this was a good start to the journey. There was a lot of shit he had to make right and figure out, starting with Somin. Then his father.

-

Upstairs King was laying face down in his bed, half way trying to suffocate himself with a pillow. Emotions were running high and after their good moment King was back to being sour and pissy. Was this why his dad avoided this shit all together? Lord. How was it all so easy back then? All nice and shiny and simple. Now everything was all fucked. “Get fucked, you’re the one going on little walks with my sloppy seconds.” He grumbled. That was a lot meaner than it should have been. King sat up and looked over to Zane, “I-I’m sorry that was fucked up man. I’m just- fuck I don’t know.”

King stood up and pulled on a oversized white t shirt over his red swim trunks that nearly matched the hue of his hair. Maybe it was for the best to just shut his mouth for a while. Or maybe go get so drunk he forgets all of this until tomorrow. Hell, a combination of both would be fucking golden. Before he could get hit he left the room and headed outside to join the others, quickly grabbing a beer and dropping into the pool face first, coming up for air and moving to the side to lean. “I needed that.”

Jung

“Of course no one will play with you, you two are fucking mean when it comes to competition. Like both of you are made out of fluff and rainbows but somewhere at the core is made of hatred and death.” Jung laughed as he spoke, slapping Tae lightly on the back as he moved past the two of them to take a seat in one of the pool loungers. Somin came out and said something about chicken and caused Jung to shake his head furiously, “Theyre not kidding, I’ve never even seen Suua get splashed. Even after they win Tae let’s her down gently, like she’s hydrophobic or something.” He leaned back in the chair, “Take them on if you want to see the sideshow, it’s quite a fucking sight. Plus you’re new here, it’s almost like a right of passage right Lee?”

Jung was well aware that Somin was prickly and mean but he didn’t care at all. Everyone was equal in his book and everyone deserved a fair chance. That was probably what made him so annoyed with the rumors about his dad, nothing had even been proven yet! Plus hadn’t Jung proven himself the last three years?

“However speaking of games, when you’re done with this ill fated game of chicken let me know. Suua and Lee owe us a rematch of beer pong since last year. Lee cheated and we all know it.” Jung shot a cocky grin over at the blonde before tossing back the drink she had mixed like it was a shot. “Oooo wee! That’s strong! Damn girl.” Hopefully this was exactly what everyone needed to calm down and start getting along. It had to or the next step was the sit down and sing kumbaya around a campfire. His phone dinged on the table and he glanced at the screen, it was his father sending him yet another text. He had been ignoring them all day… he didn’t want to talk about it anymore. Wasn’t the meeting with the board enough?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back