• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hades & Persephone Search!

sodium

"no more pomegranates!" - demeter

Hades and Persephone

The King and Queen of The Underworld

tumblr_otzzgf0U5i1ujcvduo8_500.gif

Persephone knew that if she ate or drank anything in the Underworld, she would have to stay there forever. Even though Hades begged her to have just a sip, she refused.

Plots

Each slide has a different plot related to Hades and Persephone.
Please note that I prefer to play Persephone. Shoot me a DM if you're interested or have an idea or question! More plots to be added later.

Plot #1

Taking a personal take on the myth by going into the depths of Hades and Persephone's relationship starting at the very beginning. Whether we have it where Persephone goes voluntarily or not. Going from the 'abducted' Persephone to her growing as Queen of the Underworld and how Hades and she related.
Plot #2

Gender swapping between Hades and Persephone. This could include making Hades female and Persephone male or both male or both female. The plot can remain close to the original myth, exploring the characters in these genders and how their surroundings shift to adjust.

Plot #3

Taking place modern day with Hades as a secluded God and Persephone a curious demi-God, daughter of Demeter and some human. Attempting to live in the mortal world under her mother's eye, stumbling upon the Underworld.
Plot #4

Going along with the version of the myth where Persephone is kidnapped, or even given as a wife by Zeus behind Demeter's back. A darker plot based on Stockholm syndrome and how Persephone settles in the Underworld under these circumstances.
Plot #5

Loosely based on the Phantom of the Opera. Hades finds himself astonished by a talent Persephone has in the arts. While deciding to pursue Persephone, she notices his interest.

Percy-Saga-percy-jackson-and-the-olympians-books-31682611-500-249.gif

coding by TallyHoe

Last edited:
I'm really interested in playing any of those parts, and wouldn't mind playing hades or persephone. Let me know. :)

I’m pretty interested in these, it’s been a while since I’ve seen some Greek mythology rp available! If you’re interested in RPing, and need another partner, don’t be afraid to PM!

I'm interested in PLot 4, I think that could be interesting if she's given as a bride! Feel free to contact me (: recently got back on this.

I really like your plots, but plots 3 and 5 are the ones that really got to me, if you're still interested

Users who are viewing this thread

Back