• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ⚠Hacked⚠

Ok, so i've been moved. I'm not in special ed anymore, just working with normal second graders. And that's all and fun, but there's a catch...

THERE'S FUCKING FIFTY OF THEM

Ok, so i've been moved. I'm not in special ed anymore, just working with normal second graders. And that's all and fun, but there's a catch...

THERE'S FUCKING FIFTY OF THEM
Umm... are you planning to be a teacher or are you doing community service hours?

Is this an after school care or school school?

(Sorry, for the late response. I'm pretty backed up in grading.)

All is good. It's an internship, and the school im working at has combined classrooms. I feel bad for the kindergarden teachers, lol

TrueBananaz TrueBananaz
Hey, love your character, but I might have to uninstall the wireless internet. Since this is an illegal organization, we don't want our location to be exposed to the authorities.

Also, your character seems to lack fighting abilities. If you think having control of other bots can win you the game, by all means.

Once Alstro and I finish this round with the American Destroyer, we'll be placed in a cell with you. We're going to chat about escaping, end up in the arena again.

I'll queue you in.

Just got off work. I won't be able to post tonight maybe, there's a chance, but I'll definetely be on tomorrow.

Just got off work. I won't be able to post tonight maybe, there's a chance, but I'll definetely be on tomorrow.
I didn't get a damn notification for Gilger's post. UGH!!
Well, I'll try to post this week, and judging by Bananas lack of response, he may not be joining us.

I'm here too! I could replace bananas or something... idk I'm lonely :smilepuff: by the way where do you get those character sheets they look awesome.

Last edited:
I'm here too! I could replace bananas or something... idk I'm lonely :smilepuff: by the way where do you get those character sheets they look awesome.
Just quote the character sheet you like and reuse it for your character.

You're welcome to join. We just beat up a big bot and will be going back to the cells.

Hey sachi, should we wait for the new guy?

Nad chagrins not dead, just tossed out of comission untill we need him again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back