• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ⚠Hacked⚠

Question. Do people know about CyberMech or whatever? Like on the news or something?
I don't understand your question.

Do people know about robots?
Yes.

Do cyborgs exist?
I think so, but since in this particular role play armed robots are prohibited, I believe a human with a cybernetic enhancement should be too.

Hope this answers your question.

Yeet sachi, take your time
Sorry it took me so long. I'm thinking to have Chagrin, my alternate robot and Model 14 to battle it out in the arena.

Speaking of which, can you make a alternate robot TheOne235 TheOne235

I like this role play to be realistic and sacrificing robots is necessary and adds drama :D

So that happens while gilger and cellvia chill and plot and scheme? (Chagrin's gonna be cannon fodder, he's missing an arm and will be horribly discombobulated)

Sorry I didn't do anything yesterday or the day before. I made a lot of progress on the character but it didn't save and then I was grumpy lol. By the way, can I just use that Google role? I'm feeling lazy and it's just kind of sitting there... taunting me...

Last edited:
Huh? I'm just talking about how I got my tooth knocked out. What did you think I was talking about?

Sorry I didn't do anything yesterday or the day before. I made a lot of progress on the character but it didn't save and then I was grumpy lol. By the way, can I just use that Google role? I'm feeling lazy and it's just kind of sitting there... taunting me...
Hey sorry,

I didn't receive any notifications for some reason. Try to tag me, so I can react faster. Yeah, sure, he needs some tweaking. Can you tweak him. He's a little weak, I believe.

What do you guys think of this guy being our next opponent?
c9ff978833bb294d6ac8b91307dd3db2.jpg

If you have better ideas, lemme know. ; ;

Niiiiiice. Its cool, but not to criticize, but it looks more like a mech to me, like someone is piloting it.

Last edited:
For the next battle, will have Alstro's and my alt character with TheOne's character to battle the Gliding Bot. After that, Gilger and Cellvia plus TheOne's alt character will fight another boss, then will have a final boss versus all our main characters.

Boss rush! Woot woot!

But question:
Why do the humans like 3v1's, is it like a thing, or a special event just for the weekend, or what?

Boss rush! Woot woot!

But question:
Why do the humans like 3v1's, is it like a thing, or a special event just for the weekend, or what?
Also, 3v1 is easier for me. I just have to play one additional thing. Having multiple enemies means more work for me, but I'll accommodate for the sake of entertainment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back