• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom .Hack//A New Begining

"Ah...." seeming this HAS to be normal, he only went along with it. "OK thenn? well uh, 'm a pro gamer, and this halloween I'm goin to be my favorite hero."

Jetstream said:
"Ah...." seeming this HAS to be normal, he only went along with it. "OK thenn? well uh, 'm a pro gamer, and this halloween I'm goin to be my favorite hero."
Miko grinned "I know what I am going to be.." she smiled

Kio was still looking down "I do too..." she then whispered to Kyle "You may want to prepare yourself...."

((WAHAT? not what i meant at all, i meant the action of Miko is happening now as if Kyle's guard was off))

[QUOTE="The Unamed Character]
Miko grinned "I know what I am going to be.." she smiled

Kio was still looking down "I do too..." she then whispered to Kyle "You may want to prepare yourself...."

[/QUOTE]
(then the hell is this? apparently we are all at the same place)

".................." This is why he doesn't hang out with people.

While in the store, he picked out his costume and Kyle was stripping of his own clothing for a morphsuit of Marvel's Deadpool. Putting on the full body suit, and zipping on the mask, he felt like he was naked still, but he did have clothes on to cover himself of course. Looking in the mirror. "Okay that looks awesome on detail."

Allan browsed the halls for a costume. His school had a halloween party coming up soon, and he knows that he'd be swamped by whining girls if he decided not to go. Looking over, he saw a person in a Deadpool Morphsuit with two girls next to him, one of which was tge same one from before he left for school. "Huh, she doesn't seem like the costume type." He thought aloyd before turning back to the 300 Spartan's costumes in front of him.

(Can always check email, finally another person and a bro, lets make a scene)

Kyle in his deadpool outfit saw a dude wondering about in Spartans. "I like this one. He was my favorite." Pointing at Leonidas and his looks. "Awesome beard"

Allan turns to the guy in the deadpool costume and laughs. "Yea, but he seems a bit over used. I want to make my own character, seems more original than a commonly used one. Nice costums by the way."

(Doesnt show up on my email, ill have to fix it when i can.)

"Not a lot of people know DP, everyone thinks its spider-man or something." you can see the expression change on the mask and rolling his eyes.

He shrugs. "Well, both are red themed and have white eyes, so I can see where they're coming from." He held out his hand. "Allan. Computer genius extrodanair and somehow the most popular guy in school. With the girls that is."

"Deadpool, i mean Kyle, Pro-gamer, failure at school, harems by accident." He shook Allan's hand with a firm grip, even in a slippery sliding suit for hands. "Well i guess now that Bad Guys wont see me bleed."

He laughed. "Gets annoying, doesn't it?" He said. "Pro gamer huh? What kinda stuff do ya play? I rather love MMO's and Dark Souls. Love Dark Souls so much, can beat tournament players with ease."

(Love ds so much)

"not into that, it sounds boring. Not too annoying, and i play The World. I play whatever games that interest me, like first person shooters and such." (not to ruin your DS thing but i havent played it but ive seen videos... Doesnt get me excited) "But i do like pokemon too...." he thought real hard.

(Gonna make me cry ;w;)

"The World huh? I just started playing that, it's pretty fun. Even managed to meet a couple of people, a rouge and a....I forgot what she was, the rouge was a dude though. I like the Macabre class myself."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back