• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom .Hack//A New Begining

"Noted, its getting a bit late too. Tell your sister i said hi i guess...... wait how can i tell between you two again?"

Breaks the fourth wall ok yeah i maaaaaaaaaaaay be having second thoughts about her sister, but lets play it out.

"OK well, I guess..... uh....see ya later." Jet logged out.

Kyle took his off too, then went to go shave off his beard. "I got a baaaad feeling about this." he told himself

((i do it better, cuz i know what to say))

Audience: Shut up and go back to the story!!! *throws popcorn at the screen, hitting her in the face*

(lol it takes timing and the right thing to say to break the walls, you ARE talking to Deadpool here)

her sister just rolled her eyes and went on.

While Kyle sat over at a park bench, sending a Email to Dragun's player.

Jetstream

To: Dragun

Yo i'll be at the park, waiting. You asked to know me, so I'll be there, And if your sister decides to come then I don't care if she's like that, little follower to know whats going on.

Sent.

Kio see's the message and gets dressed. She telles her sister where she is going. Of course her sister wants to go.

Kio and Miko walk into the park. Kio is in her usual shy walk position. Miko is wearing her usual outfit

mashiro_iro_symphony_4_by_cherry_fizzle-d5vf54s.jpg

((Kio has the blond hair and Miko has the blue hair))

(personalities are difer though)

"So, you came...." A animated sweatdrop on the side of his head once the sister popped out, "and her too...."

Kio looked down "Y-yea...." she said shyly

Miko smiled "Yep. You dont think my sis would miss meeting you, do you?" she said with a smile

"Miko...." Kio said a bit embarresed

He grabbed her hand and did a little firm grip and let go. "Ok now that introduction is out of the way, here's the thing, Its some sort of Cube that girl gave me, and i dont know what it does."

Jetstream said:
He grabbed her hand and did a little firm grip and let go. "Ok now that introduction is out of the way, here's the thing, Its some sort of Cube that girl gave me, and i dont know what it does."
"Once... once we get back into the world..... I-i have a scanner... I-it may help.." she said shyly

Miko sighed "So cutie..... What do you think about my twin.... she is a shy one...." she laughed

As much of the word 'Cutie' made Kyle strike red in the face. "We only just met, don't jump to conclusions."

"well....... anyways, Halloween's coming up, so I'm going to go get a costume. See you around." he got up and started to walk.

*Record scratch* Hold Up! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. Intense Plot can happen if the girls go with him. Even if they just met!

Cue the Clingy Women!

((yeah ok for reals ill brb, i Do have to go costume shopping, but you can post for a response to that. Later))

Jetstream said:
"well....... anyways, Halloween's coming up, so I'm going to go get a costume. See you around." he got up and started to walk.
*Record scratch* Hold Up! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute. Intense Plot can happen if the girls go with him. Even if they just met!

Cue the Clingy Women!

((yeah ok for reals ill brb, i Do have to go costume shopping, but you can post for a response to that. Later))
Miko ran to him "I'll go with you Cutie" she giggled

Kio looked at her sister and tried to say something but was too shy to say anything as she got up and walked to him

She needs to speak up more. He thought. And this chick is .. "What's your deal?" he said with a bit of coldness to Miko, walking to a halloween store.

Jetstream said:
She needs to speak up more. He thought. And this chick is .. "What's your deal?" he said with a bit of coldness to Miko, walking to a halloween store.
"What do you Mean?" she asked confused

Kio just looked at the ground "She is always like this Kyle...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back