• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom .Hack//A New Begining

Jetstream

Two Thousand Club
During 2017, a new version of the Online MMORPG Game, "The World R:2" has skyrocketed! Players can meet up online and journey together in parties of three to take it on for themselves. Guilds, @Homes, Friends, PlayerKilling, Area Tournaments; "'The World', it's the way you play it!"
latest

-real story intro-

In the online game, rumors had it that certain players had eliminated a certain virus that corrupted the internet. With the crises gone, players can play freely again. Another rumor of the game, is that people have set quests to search for the ultimate item, the Key of Twilight. Who knows what the Key of Twilight really is, they just wanted it. Player killers have done countless sweeps of killing on the game, except in the Root Towns.

(character index)

Real world Name

Real life actions (what they do, can be short)

Game Name

Class

Personality

Appearance

-Classes-

As Kyle put on the FMD to log in the Virtual Reality game The World R:2, he sighed as he logged in as his Black Rogue character. "Alright..... Let's head to the fountain in the main plaza of Mac Anu."" Jetstream walked out of the Chaos Gate Dome and onto the long bridge to the main plaza of the Delta Server Root Town. Then ran along the bridge with the game's artificial sun glaring upon the Eternal Water City. "There could be rumors or complaints of Player Killers around here..."

Last edited by a moderator:
Dragun ran past Jetstream. She had her goggles on as she ran on the fence part of the bridge. A man yelled "Stop That Girl!!!" As he stopped at the end of the bridge trying to catch their breath. Dragun turned to the right after she got off the fence of the bridge. She turned into an alleyway and stopped. She leaned against the wall and breathed.

Jet wondered what had happened. One can not simply steal a item or anything in this game. He investigated on this as he saw a girl player pass by in a rush. Male players couldn't keep up to her, and he started following her direction. Luckily, he took a alternate route so he wasn't seen, he peeked from a corner and leaned on the walls of a building, acting natural. "So..." he whispered to himself, "If ya can't steal from the game, this chick a hacker? Or was it Finder's Keepers?" Looking closer at the player.

Kio unsheathed the dual swords she had taken. "Heh.... These are wonderful... Those guys saying they found em first. I dont see them in their hands" she said sheathing them. Their hilts had dragons engraved in the gold handles. "People will say anything for event items..." She then noticed a guy peeking his head around the corner "You know I can see you, right?" She said looking forward again "You dont need to hide"

"Hmm?" He took a step aside from the wall and faced her with arms crossed. "And not a lot of players have guts to steal from others." he said directly, walking up, "You know, that could get you on the wanted list if you keep that up. And PKKs are pretty much the Mercs around here"

Dragun sighed as she pushed off the wall and stood up straight "Listen... I found these first... Those guys saw me take them fron a chest and wanted them..." She said "Most people will do anything for an item they want...." She said "well.... I might have pushed them out the way to get to the chest.... But still!!" She exclaimed

"Tsk tsk. You obsess over items that much? What are you a Item Maniac?" he started to laugh and bend over slightly. "Well, ya win some you lose some. But if someone wants the chest, gotta ask for it first, or unless if its a weapon that goes with your class." He looked through first person view, looking at the woman player named Dragun (with a side name to it) she looked like she was in rags. "I take it you're a Twin Blade?" he sterned with one hand on his hip.

Dragun unsheaths her blades, twirling on on her finger "How ya guess it big shot?" She said with a giggle "I guess ya already know my username but I'll say it anyway." She looked at him "I'm Dragun Oik, the Twin Blade" she said, sheathing her swords and held out her hand

He smirked a bit and unsheathed his swords with a flash, and pulled out the bone-like dual swords, and they made a effect of chainsaw buzzing. He sheathed them back. "I'm the Rogue, but I'm starting out too..." he checked his menu. "Tell ya what," He sent a friend request. A icon popped up on Dragun Oik's POV, it looked like a Golden icon with a question mark on it. "If you take my Member Address, I'll promise ya there won't be a 'Chase' for ya, if you keep yourself low."

Dragun quickly accepted and started googling over his swords "What kind are those? Are they rare? Whats their name? Are they...." She stopped herself and straightened up. "Sorry... I am a teeny bit obssesed over weaponry...." She said, rubbing her hand on the back of her head embarresed

"Nothing special, its my basic first weapon. Spin Gai Gu, I'm the type that upgrades..." Jetstream closed the menu and stretched. "Well, I didn't see any PKs out here, want to go to a area?" for being a Adept Rogue, he was somewhat lonely, but the more the merrier. He did have advantages on some levels, so he's in the clear for being PKed.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Cool" He waved his menu and sent a party invite. "Let's make this clear, I'll let ya have the chest in the end. Just don't get snotty on me"

Dragun nodded as she accepted the invite. "As long as there isn't a rare weapon involved, You got it.." she said with a smirk "And you dont get mysterious on me" she looked at him with a smirk "Where we going?"

"Courageous Engaging Daydream" he said, as they cam up to the chaos gate Dome. "Its the first place for anyone to go to. I have a hunch you only tagged along for items. Do you even know how to fight?"

Dragun flipped her swords out and held them blades out "The real question is.... can you keep up with my fighting style?" she said with a smirk "Of course I know how to fight"

"Pff" he barked out a chuckle. "Twin Blades are quick, and that's why I picked out that class as a starter out of 3." He inputs the Key Words and the party warped to a field, a little calm cheer background music played. "Alright, we need to find the Alters, see them on your map?"

Dragun nodded "Yep. Why do we have to go there? Arent those just for display?" she asked. "I havent been to this place much, but most alters I see are just for display"

(sorry, im actually playing the World 2D)

jetstream ran up looking for one of the alters not far from their location. Goblin Rookies were guarding a chest, containing a Alter Fragment. "Let's rock" He took a dash and both blades flashed out, bashing one of the monsters to the walls of the battle area.

((I am actually on Mobile.... not much I can type on here..))

Dragun jumps up and slashes a beast as she lands on the other side, behind the beast. She turns around and keeps slashing at its back

"Nice one!" he called, as his blades of his swords gyrated and did an action of buzz-saws. One slash, two slash, a X crosser and reversed. The monsters disappeared and a little fanfare played. Jet sheathed his weapons and cracked his knuckles. "Not bad, not bad."

EXP was shared between them and he went ahead to kick open the chest. "Its not special, but it's important to collect all three of these." He picked it up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back