• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings h

On season 10 of Greys and it’s legit the best thing in the whole wide world. xD

Hello! I'd be interested in a Marvel RP, could I write my OC across from Peter Parker?

Hey! I'd be interested in Finn x Rey, Sherlock x OC, Supernatural or Criminal Minds, honestly totally up to whatever you're feeling

EnterUniqueUsernameHere EnterUniqueUsernameHere ,

Heyo my dude, I'm somewhat inexperienced in Hetalia Fandom's but I would be up for doing your idea of America & Russia. Please let me know if you're cool with that and if you have your hands full with messaging folks then I'm happy to wait until things are a little less hectic! ^_^

HELLO THERE. I WAS GOING TO SUGGEST THAT WE DO EITHER A STAR WARS OR MARVEL STORY BUT THEN I SAW SHERLOCK AND IM KIND OF OBSESSED LATELY? AND MAY HAVE JUST WATCHED THE LAST EPISODE. Um okay sorry for screaming but DM me if you're interested!

EnterUniqueUsernameHere EnterUniqueUsernameHere
I would love to have a marvel rp with you! I have some ideas involving Dr. Steven Strange if you are still looking we could pm more about it. I also love criminal minds and would also love to rp with you there as well.

Hello there,I'd be interested in a Star Wars RP of either any of your Star Wars plots and a DDLC RP with the plot of Monika X OC!

grey’s anatomy sounds absolutely wonderful if you’re down! i have an old oc i could throw in, she’s a lot of fun to use. ?

Hi there! I'm unable to send PMs, but I would love to try something with either Marvel, Sherlock, or Doctor Who (depending on how far you are) with you.

Hi! I'd be happy to be a France or Nyo!France for your England or a Nyo!Russia for your America!

Hey! Would you be interested in setting up a Natasha Romanoff/Wanda Maximoff Roleplay? :)

I have a Marvel OC I’ve been dying to write against Peter Parker if you’re interested! I think they would be fun together.

I would love to come up with a Lord of The Rings role play plot if you’re still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back