• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✶ Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs Sᴄʜᴏᴏʟ ᴏғ Wɪᴛᴄʜᴄʀᴀғᴛ ᴀɴᴅ Wɪᴢᴀʀᴅʀʏ (ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ᴏᴘᴇɴ)✶

May I join? I used to have my own HP RPs but it will be so nice to join a new one that looks so well put together! Also I love you chose an obscure peaceful time in the hp world

Saaaaaaame! TBH, I did this for the 12 year old me that was embarrassingly obsessed with HP and just getting into RP. This is kinda the RP I always wanted but never had!
you did an amazing job, love! its so well organized and everything. so pleasing. i cant wait to join

Omg yes I'm so into this. Does this mean that new characters need to be completed by the weekend?
I would love to join! I can tell that it would be so much fun!
I'd be very interested in joining this! And I am also wondering about a character deadline.

You are all most welcome!

Characters, ideally, should be completed by the time the RP starts (probably Sunday). But seeing as you just got to the party, you guys could have an extended deadline into the week (Wednesday or Thursday), and just jump in whenever. Really, the only thing I don't want you to miss is the sorting ceremony, which isn't for a while anyway.

Do you mind if I join?
Character deadline? I'm sorry if that's a stupid question >~<

You are both most definitely welcome! Character deadline is ideally this Sunday, when we begin the RP. But since you're both quite new I'll extend that to Wednesday/Thursday and you guys can jump in when you're ready! I just don't want you guys to miss the fun of getting on the train/figuring out where to sit. As long as your character(s) are there in time for sorting, though, it's all good!

That's so nice to you but you don't have to do that :D
I may be new but I adapt quickly, I just didn't know what character deadline was. Thank you for the options and I can't wait, won't miss it!

Okay perfect! Another question-do we need to provide a picture of the character we create?

IF you choose to put a picture, I'd like a realistic non anime one (illustrations are fine as long as they are still realistic). But you definitely don't have to! A paragraph description will do just fine. :)

Name: Elizabeth Tarovois
Pronouns: She, her
Appearance: A rather pale skinned girl with reddish-brown hair and blue eyes. She is quite tall.
School: Hogwarts
House: Ravenclaw
Personality/ Nature: Shy, but cheerful. She may seem a little rude when she's reading, however, because she absolutely despises being interrupted.

Extra info: She was originally from a small town in France, but when she was 7, her father was transferred to England. Everyone in her family for generations had gone to Beauxbatons, so she was quite surprised to go to Hogwarts.

Her only friends seem to be her books and her violin, and she is quite fond of Transfiguration and Charms.

NEVER touch her violin without permission.

She can't resist strawberry desserts, as they remind her of a small French bakery by her old home.

Name: Elizabeth Tarovois
Pronouns: She, her
Appearance: A rather pale skinned girl with reddish-brown hair and blue eyes. She is quite tall.
School: Hogwarts
House: Ravenclaw
Personality/ Nature: Shy, but cheerful. She may seem a little rude when she's reading, however, because she absolutely despises being interrupted.

Extra info: She was originally from a small town in France, but when she was 7, her father was transferred to England. Everyone in her family for generations had gone to Beauxbatons, so she was quite surprised to go to Hogwarts.

Her only friends seem to be her books and her violin, and she is quite fond of Transfiguration and Charms.

NEVER touch her violin without permission.

She can't resist strawberry desserts, as they remind her of a small French bakery by her old home.

There are a couple of items missing (check Student Records and then click on the Quill of Acceptance tab), and if you could flesh your descriptions out a bit more I'd be most grateful. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back