• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Guys, am I weird? (detailed search)

Faraine

Bloop
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey, so. Here's the dilemma.

I am a 27-year-old woman with a career and kids and married and stuff, and for some reason I need to do a Pokemon roleplay. Is that weird?

Whether it is or not, it needs to happen. But here's the thing:

1. I need detail. I put a lot of effort and time into my writing, and I am simply not happy if the time and effort isn't returned. Absolutely no one-liners and there can hardly ever be fewer than three sturdy paragraphs. I understand writer's block happens, but there is ALWAYS something to write about or describe.

2. I need semi-active. I understand real life is more important. Believe me, I do; I have children, a husband, a job. But please give me something at least once a week. My preference is something every few days, if not every day, but like I said, I understand. I also understand long-term things come up and the story will need to be delayed. Please tell me ahead of time, or I will assume you are no longer interested.

3. I need an adult. Someone 18+ (sorry) because I'm uncomfortable otherwise. This also includes someone who is able to handle mature themes.

4. I need communication. I am okay with limits, but you need to communicate them to me. I can't read your mind. I am a little bit on the gorier, raunchier side when it comes to my writing, and I need to be well-informed of your boundaries. Also, I love communication in general OOC (I PROMISE I'M NICE).

Other deets:

- Past-tense, third person.
- MxF for main characters only, simply because that's my preference and I find the most interest in that type of romance. Other orientations for side characters is fine and encouraged.
- Characters must be 18+ as well.
- Main character + multiple side characters is my favorite way to roleplay, but I may be convinced to double.
- Romance, action, adventure, thrill are love.
- Obvi no god-moding, gary-stus, mary-sues.
- Writing over PM or Email is my preference, but I might be convinced otherwise.

I think that's everything. Feel free to ask questions.

Story idea:

I have a dream of using the Pokemon universe and turning it into a much more realistic, worldly world (if that makes sense). Violence, death, starvation if the Pokemon isn't treated right. Battles have the potential to kill another trainer's Pokemon if they aren't careful. There is an underground for Pokemon fights but they are considered illegal and cruel, much like pitbull fights. Pokemon are considered friends rather than pets - since they have the capacity to understand and feel and communicate with human beings.

And for the story...

Muse A is an undercover operative (whether for the police or privately) whose task is to infiltrate these underground Pokemon rings, befriend the instigators, and dismantle them from the inside out. Muse A has some sort of Pokemon sidekick who helps and fights with them (all in the name of undercover, of course). Somewhat of a "Pokemon" superhero.

Muse B can be any range of things. One of the illegal trainers? A daughter/son of one of the ringleaders? An annoying newbie comrade that Muse A has to work alongside? Let's get creative.

I have some plot twists we can throw in here and there, but that's the gist of it. And I can be Muse A or B, I don't care either way.

Anyone game? Please PM me or request that I PM you (if you are new to the site). Just as a forewarning, I will ask that you include a sample of your writing.

I would definitely be interested! I don’t usually do very long replies, but I can work on that!:) I’m 24, and I adore Pokémon and your take on a role play for it seems interesting. I’d prefer you to pm me, because I’m still new here. I can work on a sample of my writing for you!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back