• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom GUP - Panzerfahren: OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Becker

“Someone else always has to carry on the story...”
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Feel free to use this room for any out of character uses, this could be asking around if anyone is looking to work together and crew a large vehicle or anything else of a similar nature.​

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Or something...​

Last edited:
Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. , Sadly my dude. I am limiting the vehicles to the ones available at the Bovington Museum; you may find them in the Lore section. <3

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. , No need to book any tickets my dude, here's a link for you Link - Just scroll down to the bottom and you'll find all the information you will need <3

One more thing. There is a Churchill Gun Carriage at the Bovington tank Museum. However though it is just an empty hull.

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. - That is true, many thanks for spotting that one. I shall add it the list (under the presumption that it -can- be returned to functional operations). If that is the vehicle you wish to crew then please do make the character applications! ^_^

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. I cannot currently accept your application for the reason that the M18 Hellcat is unavaliable due to it being far too dangerous (See Sensha-dō Rule 3-01). Please select something else from the Lore page as they have been accepted by the School for use.

One more thing. Wouldn't the Archer be allowed as well?

I ask because it isn't every day that you get to drive a tank that goes faster 'backwards' (Which is actually forwards) than 'fowards' (Which is actually backwards).

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. - Sadly no, the Archer is a open-topped vehicle as well which is why it is also not on the list.

Actually the T14 is in bovington as well so could that be added too?

th

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. , I won't be adding in more vehicles unless they are requested by a player that intends to use them. There are already several tanks up for grabs and I don't wish to add in everysingle piece of military hard-ware that the museum has (I would be here for a very long time if that were the case). Bascially; those that do some digging of their own will be rewarded.

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. I cannot find any material relating to the Grizzly, I ask that you select something from the list, thank you.

Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. , The vehicle list has been updated with the Grizzly. Please also make three more characters if you wish to crew it alone or you have the option of working alongside another player if you don't wish to have four characters, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back