• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guns Hidden Under Our Petticoats {Mature}

Kaide would bring her two free hands up to clutch the back of her neck as she began to think of the technicalities of this plan. The only two jobs she had was a stripper and a baker at some cheap, grungy, desiccated hulk of a 1950's styled diner. No one usually came to actually get food and it was a well known fact the owner are half of it herself. " Oh, I don't want to leave my babies. That green bra in the corner-no, the electric green one, got me through some pretty tough times". Kaide didn't know how to react to this suprise-not even a suprise but the lyrical equivalent of being tasered. And instead of being fish faced and scared, she tried to push past it with humor and swaddle herself in Matty's fervor for this adventure in hopes her fears wouldn't get past it. " So all we have is 4 grand, a car that hasn't even been stolen yet and kick scooters ? That sounds like a perfect plan-if we all want to get found, dead on the side of a road. First things first, who will you steal it from ? There are a couple guys at the club that you could shoot in the face and I wouldn't care, so they could be a option. Also, what the hell should we eat ? I'm not sure I won't start considering cannbalsim on the 3rd mile..."

From somewhere in the house, Lexi overheard the entire talk. Matts "booming English accent" had echoed the entire house, leaving its idea lingering in Lexi's mind.

"The city?"

She mumbled, pulling off her clothes. She stood before the mirror in her room. Pulling on a worn oversized jumper, thigh high stockings, and a pair of 8" platforms, Lexi ran a hand through her hair.

Expertly walking down the steps in her heels, she walked into the kitchen.

"The city?"

She repeated herself, walking over to the fridge and taking out a beer, before sauntering over to the creaky counter and leaning against it, folding her arms over her chest.

She chewed on her stained lips, before cracking the can open and taking a long gulp of it. Contemplating on the entire idea.

She had money, yes. Was she willing to share it, and help them get to the city?

She bit her lip once again, a secretive look shining from her crystal eyes.

"Are you guys serious about this-"

She pointed a lifeless finger at Matt.

"Or is this complete bullshit."

The city was for the kids who fit in. The ones who had dreams, and aspired to be famous and wealthy. It was for the people that deserved to live, for the ones who woke up every morning with a smile on their faces.

And the city probably wasn't for the girls who wake up, smoke a pot, drink until they're a complete mess, strip for their rent, and fall asleep again.

Speaking of stripping, How would she work? She couldn't just be a sales assistant in Walmart. Stripping was quick money. And quite frankly, she didn't know how to really do anything else.

Matthew snorted into his bottle of wine, virtually choking on the drink at Rachel's offer of Razor Scooters. He remembered having one when he was a little tyke, back in Manchester. The image of the squad and him scootin' down the desert highway on scooters flashed in his mind - until someone accidentally hit their ankle off of the scooter and fell to their untimely, agonizing death on the side of the road. He let out a honk of laughter.

He looked at William as he placed in his two cents, still downing his morning drink.

"That is true, mate, 'M not gonna fight you at that. But the cops here are shit, to be honest. They've basically given up at their jobs, and those who aren't alcoholic druggies yet, prob'ly don't know how to shoot a proper gun. They'd be the least of my worries. Plus - obtaining guns 'round here migh' be easier than you think."

However, when William motioned to the sharp scar on his stomach, he stirred a bit in his seat. The two of them were more than familiar with bullets being wedged into their skin, that's for sure - but he can't argue between busting a rib versus losing an entire limb.

He snapped back to attention when Rachel spoke up, and an idea sparked in his mind when Kaide added in.

"What . . . What about a bus? It doesn't have to be a car - there's too much of us, and if we're bringing a lot of stuff along, a rubbish minivan will do us shit. I've - I've sure as hell never driven one before, but how hard could it be?"

Needless to say, as he looked between the faces of each of his friends, he hasn't driven a car in years - him driving a schoolbus would be a deathtrap.

"As for food -" he paused, squinting his eyes in thought. "It might take a lot of fucking persuading, but I'm rather familiar with robbing grocery stores. Because, y'know, I'm just so thug."

He leaned back in his chair, half-heartedly bobbing his shoulders in a shrug, and shook his head of curls. He took another ravishing sip of wine, just as the beautiful Lexi sauntered in.

"Bollocks!" He exclaimed, jumping up at Lexi's condescending question. He swung the tall bottle at the girl as he spoke, using the vessel to point back at her pale finger. "You missed my entire speech, it was incredible. The city is the place for us, Missus Young, I assure you. Ya really wanna rot your pretty lil' life away here? This trip is going to change your life, trust me. Live a little."

Last edited by a moderator:
William chewed his lip, digesting what everyone was saying. "It's not the 'living' part that I'm worried about," he muttered under his breath. He rubbed his palm along his face again. "OK, so we need food. We need cash -- four grand on the road split between six people is going to dry up fast -- and we need transportation. We need all of this soon and need it without attracting too much attention in the process."

He leaned back in his chair, letting out lengthy sigh. "You guys wanna go this route, I'll back your play... depending on just who we plan on 'acquiring' the items from in the first place. I don't want to run around ripping off decent people who are worse off than we are just so we can make our break to the land of lights."

"Bollocks!"

Lexi jumped a little, stumbling clumsily against the counter. She let out a humble laugh, before snapping back to herself.

"Sounds like a fair plan, love"

With the cold can between her nimble fingers, she lifted it into the air.

"Cheers to the idea, and cheers for getting me out of this fucking town"

Lexi's eyes fell for a moment, looking around the kitchen. Although she didn't cook in it, she really did like it. It was one of her favourite rooms of the small house. Her eyes shifted to the wall, where her spraypaint art, in her eyes, lit the kitchen up, and gave it life. Was she going to miss this house?

She faintly remembered when she first arrived in the town. Just an 18 year old girl, trying to escape her parents grasp. When she found her job in the old strip joint down town, she met Kaide, who would invite her to her home, and claim her as her best friend. She introduced her to all of the Rat pack and Lexi fell in love with each one of them. She fell in love with this town for awhile. Before turning to love other things. Things that weren't so good for her.

Those were the good times. But she did need a change of scenery.

Finally, Lexi brought the can to her bitter lips, tilted her head back and jugged it effortlessly. Finishing it off, she scrunched it in her land, and threw it into the sink. She lit another cigarette, her third in an hour and held it between her teeth, lighting up.

Kaide smiled and placed her fingers in her large dimples, massaging them with the blunt black nails of each index finger. It was a odd little habit of hers, one to use when she was thinking deeply. " Well, fuck. It's my lucky day, I've always wanted the chance to commit one of those large scale robberies. Can we wear ski masks ? I bet I have some buried in here, under all the lingerie". Kaide could care less who they robbed from whether it was a honest person who just had a little bad luck in life or some sleeze who'd drop his wallet at the hint of her lean legs.

" What...what about a bus".

Kaide dropped her fingers away from her cheeks as Matty said that, her arching eyebrow skyrocketing across her forehead.
" We... Are going to be..arriving to the city..in a big...yellow..school bus ? And there goes our street cred". Kaide turned her attention to finished up her waffles and shot Chel a pleased smile as the complimented them yet her a even bigger smile came on at the thought of Curly manically driving a school bus and the rest of the group screaming in the back.

"Well, if we really do carry out on robbing some place, that's two points knocked off the list of things we need," Matty replied to Willie, holding up to pale fingers and wiggling them. He didn't add on to William's last note, though - his sympathy towards the other people trying to make it in this town had demolished completely over the past few years. An old lady withering away to her death didn't matter to him any more than the chair he was sitting in.

He did, however, gladly cheer with Lexi, raising his wine bottle in the air and pretending to clink their drinks together. His emotions were bobbing up and down like ocean waves with this group conversation, melting between excitement, to seriousness, to vaguely feeling bad, and back again. He took a long, smooth drink, hoping to dull that last emotion.

Kaide's voice into the conversation, on the topic of a robbery, did create a laugh in the back of his throat, but he didn't have a chance to ponder aloud if he still had that stupid black bandanna that he wore somewhere in his house - her expression made him chuckle with a confused tone.

"Like we need street cred in the city - we're not going to blast through downtown with the bus - I'll probably run over a couple people and cars alike. I know, it sounds so ridiculous, but I have a great feeling that this is going to go well. I've been dreaming about this for years, but I was never able to actually carry out the heist. This was like my epiphany, my sign - we need to do this.

Before . . . Before it's too late."

"We are ridiculous" Lexi murmured, taking another drag and blowing a smoke ring. Her eyes closed, slowly imagining the lot of them actually stealing a school bus, robbing a Target, and then heading for the big city.

Her eyes opened wide, and her mouth went into an o.

"Oooooh can we name it?" Lexi asked, a hint of excitement in her voice. She had named her moms car when she was younger. Rex. Rex the Porche.

She realised that they still haven't taken it- and this plan could collapse completely. She thought about the money. If we're that bad, I'll make up an excuse for why I didn't say anything earlier.

Her eyes fell to a pair of shoes that were fucked into the corner of the room. A pair of her favourite heels, completely black, with an electric blue sole.

"How am I supposed to pack? Fuck. Please tell me I'm allowed all of my shoes? I don't think I could manage a day, without changing them at least five times." Lexi clicked the heels, before her eyes finding her way to Kaide.

"You slut! How do my boots even fit your tinier feet?" She said playfully.

"Wait- what do you mean by- before it's too late" Lexi mumbled. She lowered her head again, insecure about interrupting the conversation still. She toyed at the hem of her jumper, bringing the cigarette back to her lips

"Oh, Will." Rachel moaned, like it was the most painful thing in the whole world, "Don't be so boring. And don't be so complicated."

She found their planning amusing - you know, what's the best way to make God laugh? Just tell him your plans. Woody Allen, if she remembered correctly. She did agree they needed a car - much better than being carless in such big city.

"And you promised to save me a glass of wine, just so you know." she looked at Matthie. "Anyway, as I previously said, and thank you all for acknowledging my brilliant comment, why, no, thank you, Rachel. If we plan to rob anyone, we have to rob drug abusers." She said, looking at her old friend. "Tell me, King, if you were the hypothetical drug abuser in our case, would a stolen truck worth a few years in prison for illegal activities? Because, see, darlings, police asks questions. And you cannot avoid them. We need someone who can't call for any kind of help." she commented. "Yes, I do know we have crappy police here anyway, but there still are some who'd be glad to earn their job." She tilted her head. "Also you are an expert on robbing stores! Would you not have the pleasure of treating us with yet another show? You are, after all, the King of this town, and will be the new King of the big city. At least go out in a style." she said suggestfully, smug, ironic smile on her face. She once again looked at Will. After all, the comment was meant to sting him more than Matthew.

"Those are just shoes, Lexi. You'll buy yourself plenty there. I am not bringing my books either." She added in a flat, uninterested voice. "I doubt we'll have enough place... if we even get that transportation vehicle. Unless you want to sit in my lap." she winked at her, grinning.

[Holy smokes, this new update is trippy.]

Matty glanced sideways at Rachel as she spoke up, commenting on his drink, feeling like she was poking at his vague alcoholism. He held up the bottle towards her and swished it around, the light tinkle of a few sips left over in the bottle speaking for him. Not enough left, babe, his eyes told her.

"Also, who are we fucking here? Hypothetical, my ass. I'm at least seventy-nine percent sure that there's an abandoned school just on the brink of the town - it might even be inside the town's boarders - and with an abandoned school, there has to be abandoned school buses. We just have to make sure if any of them work, since that school has been stripped of all life forms for nearly 10 years now."

He could feel his heart jolt in his chest at Rachel's point on him robbing another store - he blinked, his eyebrows creasing.

"It was nearly anything from a performance, Ray. I just wrapped that stupid bandanna around my face, ran in for a few seconds as I yelled at everyone in the store, holding up my gun, and Rebecca stripped each cash register of its money. And, you know, not to fucking mention that I got shot." He spat out that last word - he may glorify his robbing days to an extent, but it was not a stroll.

"But -" he added, like he was about to add something in a lighter tone, "if we really are going to do this, I might give it another shot. No pun intended."

He leaned back heavily against the chair, allowing his crossed legs to drop on the floor, and he simply crossed one leg over the other, in a casual manner. He let out a long sigh, emptying his lungs, and ran a hand through his messy hair.

'Wait - what do you mean by - ''before it's too late?'' '

Matthew looked over the brim of his drink at Lexi and her question, his eyebrows raising. He lowered the bottle from his lips, glancing at her. Adding that faint ponder to the end of his speech from before was almost accidental, but it slipped out of his mouth anyways. He was sort-of hoping that no one had heard it. That sickening feeling was dwelling in his stomach again.

"I've heard stories from a lot of people, about the city, despite those people never being there for themselves. And, it always is story after story about how bedazzled and perfect life is in the city. But - I always thought that they might be . . . Lying, you know? Like it's all a fraud. I don't know if the city even exists, to be honest. It might not be what I imagined, it could be all a lie, and not be there at all."

He turned his face away from Lexi's eye contact, bringing the wine back up to his mouth. It was the dark truth behind his passion and childish dream for this adventure, that he hadn't voiced until now. Rebecca was probably long dead now, her decaying body lost in the desert's scalding roads, having searched out the city for herself.

"I'm still not giving up on this -" he snapped back, a stern expression flashing across his face, "it's just that this is a life-or-death commitment. I don't know what's going to happen along the way, but we won't be able to return to this town. You'll have to put your entire life into this adventure."

[Agreed on the update wtf]

Lexi's eyes dropped to the floor again. "They're only shoes? I paid 200 dollars for those flipping shoes" she thought, although didn't say a word. Instead, she placed a hand to her head, an aching headache brewing. The tablets were wearing off. She was slowly slipping back into the drowning world. The world where every single bone in her body was afraid, afraid of everything. Afraid of dying, yet afraid of living.

She snapped back out of it, pulling herself together as she caught her breath.

"Lap sitting, eh? I say we bring our shoes and books, and sure if we don't have enough space, I'll sit on your lap and Kaide can sit on Wills."

She grinned back playfully, pulling a hand through her hair.

"It could all be a lie"

The words flashed from Matts lips to Lexi's eyes, as suddenly the dream had burned. With Doubt, she shook her head and through her skinny arms in the air, and slapping them on her thin thighs.

"Even if it is all a lie, it will be one heck of an adventure."

Lexi picked up a pill from the counter top, and swallowed it dry, scrunching up he button nose.

Kaide snickered at Rachel's proposition of them sitting on each other's lap. " Lexi's lap is one of the comfiest places ever. The other places are still on her body". The two had slept together a couple times but it was meaningless sex, they'd joke about it the day after. Swiveling the chair to the side and looking at Will with a comically serious expression " But if you ever want a lap dance, I'll give you one and take off a few bucks. That's the Kaide Diffrence".

Still looking at Willam, the pierced girl would lean slowly across his lap, pushing her chest again his thighs for a agonizing second before snatching up a vapor pen from its charger next to him and leaning back. Kaide would briefly admire the pen, the sleek and shiny purple coating. Unscrewing it, she began preparing the e-cig. Lifting it towards her lips, Kaide would smirk at the crew
" I sold my soul for this". After a bit, her middle finger replaced the pens position, sticking up in front of her red lips and thick, o shaped small clouds billowed out. The scent of chocolate raspberry, one of Kaide's favriote flavors to vape, soon filled the kitchen. " So when do ya think we should leave ?".

William presented Chel with yet another glare and there was nothing halfhearted about this one. It wasn't the first time she'd pushed his buttons and he was fairly sure it would be far from the last. As soon as the severe expression had appeared on his face, it was gone. His tone was neutral when he spoke. "I'm willing to bet there are a few characters in town that deserve to have their shit taken out from under them. We start embracing 'survival of the fittest' and we're no better than them, much less the sort of people that drove each of us where we are now." He paused, a rare mischievous smile appearing on his face. "I imagine it'll be a little more exciting for everyone involved, but I'm willing to chance it if it means ripping off the scum of the Earth instead of the old lady down the street. Bigger profit margin, too."

Hendrix turned his attention to Matthew. "I don't know what we're going to find in the city, or even if we'll make it. But... we're wasting away here. All of us. I may not like it, but we've got to make a change. That much I agree with."

When she noticed Will's open glare, her ironic smirk widened just a bit, just a tiny bit did corners of her lips move, showing how pleased she is with getting a reaction out of him.

They were all worrying there. "Don't be too dramatic, you may accidentally get casted to play Shakespeare the moment you step your foot in the said city." She said, starting to play with her locks.

"And now, if I do may reassure you all, it is not a fairy tale place. It really does exist. One Campbell sister has already left this hellhole for it - except - her goal was a monastery. Not cheap wine at 3am on someone's student party." she said, dreamily closing her eyes, as if the whole scene started to bore her. And being bored was one of the worst things that could happen to her.

Olive stumbled to the porch of the house. "Aye, whats all this commotion?" She was holding at least three sticks in her small, bruised hands. The 12 year old then say Kaide. "Hey lady, you should maybe put some clothes on..." She instructed in an impolite tone. She then saw the people around where she was standing. "Are all of you just some kind of idiots? My mom tells me that you guys are 'druggies' whatever the heck those are." She commented, biting her lip slowly.

"Agreed"

Lexi muttered, half heartedly about the whole "Scum before nuns" scenario.

"Your sister went to a monastery?"

Lexi repeated, scratching her forehead.

"What the fuck, like..."

Lexi would quite frankly rather die than even think of selling her soul to them.

She shuddered, her attention diverting once again.

"There's this months rent money, up there. She pointed a lazy finger to the top of the fridge. About 850 dollars in total, although their rent wasn't even nearly that high this month.

"Hey, every little helps. Lets be thankful I haven't spent it on more lingerie and glitter."

She whispered, reaching once again up to the glass jar. Even with the heels on, she had to reach high, her jumper exposing her pale, neverending legs, with cigarette burns up running up the sides

"My mom tells me that you guys are druggies whatever the heck those are"

The young girl had said, innocent yet, in lexi's eyes, rudely.

She believed she was a classy stripper, who just happened to do a few things in the side, and who loved a glass of red wine to calm her nerves.

She shot a cold glare at the young girl, before handing the jar of money to Matt.

"Your dosnt your mom sound fucking amazing"

She muttered childishly.

"I don't have an exact time to give to ya," Matthew replied to Kaide, beginning to idly pick at the peeling label on the wine bottle. "There's still a lot that we have to do, to prepare, that's for sure. I'd love to leave in the next 5 minutes, like the rest of you, but that's obviously not a choice."

He let out another dark sigh, pressing his back into the chair he was in. He felt like he just rode a rollercoaster of conflicting emotions, and he had just stepped off, his legs feeling like jello. He was suddenly terribly exhausted, probably some sort of side effect bitch slapping him across the face. It hadn't even occurred to him all the planning the group had laid out before them - it was a lot to do, and in such a short time.

He snapped back to the scene, his thoughts crashing and fading away, as Lexi caught his attention. She held out a jar of jingling cash to him, presenting him with her and Kaide's - rent, was it?

He looked up at Lexi with hazel, tired eyes, pulling up an eyebrow.

"You really really don't have to - but, I mean, thank you!" He tossed a glance at Kaide too, nodding at her and Lexi. "Every . . . Every little bit does count," he said, more to himself than the others, turning to place the jar on the floor beside his chair. "That's very considerate of you two."

He pulled himself back up, a hand finding its way up to his face, rubbing the side of his pale hand into an eye.

"So -" he raised his voice to address everyone around.

"Should we all go rob ourselves a bus?"

[Please, please don't let this roleplay die . . . Where has everyone gone?]

"Well, I wouldn't mind going to the monastery either." Rachel shrugged. "After all, you're surrounded by women there, are you not? It's like a lesbian hotspot." she smirked.

"Did you ever read Diderot's "Nun"? It's a novel from period of Enlightenment age. As the second daughter she had no dowry, and the only solution was to place her, forcefully, in a monastery, where she was terribly unhappy." Chel took a long drag from her cigarette, smirking. "She refused to actually become one of them all the time - and that's why other nuns abused her. She confessed that to a priest."

"So he arranged for her to be placed in another monastery. But what happened in that one? Since she was so lovely and young and beautiful, all the nuns there carressed her, looking after her... For, see, that one was a lesbian priory." she grinned.

"Well, she managed to find some guy to marry her and while she was running away she fell from a horse and died, what an unexciting ending." she finished her story with a shrug. "Monasteries aren't even that bad, if you ask me."

"And you get a place to live. Unless you guys plan to live in that bus." she threw her cigarette on the floor, stomping it with her heel, as she got up.

"Let's go rob ourselves a bus, sweetie." she said in a wicked voice.

Kaide blinked slowly at Chel's story before just turning to the girl and blinking. " What the hell are you reading ? You know what, I'll just stick to post apocalyptic fantasies...I don't know about you but the first time I see the word petticoat somewhere, I'm out". With that, the pierced girl blew out a quick jet of smoke through her nostrils and sighed gently after, getting up to put away the pen. After it was safely hid away, Kaide stood in the middle of everyone and gestured down at her outfit, " Does this say " bus robbing" to you ? I feel like camo would be more appropriate".

She would calmly take off her shirt in front off the group, displaying her tan, toned stomach that was occasionally dotted with tattoos and her barely covered chest with no feelings of embarrassment or shame. Rummaging around in the piles of clothes that could be found all over the house, Kaide settled with a small white muscle tank and a giant olive-brown camo jacket over, the sleeves pushes up to her forearms. Waltzing over to the nearest mirror, she began putting on makeup with thick, bold strokes. Her lips were colored a odd but beautiful gold and her eye makeup was striking.
" I look fabulous so I'm ready..if I die, don't touch any of my stuff".

William watched passively as Kaide scampered off to grab new clothing. He leaned back in his chair, regarding Chel briefly. "I always preferred Jacques the Fatalist," he remarked wistfully. Then, without missing a beat, he added, "I don't know if we want falling off the horse and breaking our necks to be the endgame here," Will said lightly. "Monasteries bring questions; we wouldn't be the first criminals to look for asylum in one. And I don't know how devout any of you are..." he said, scanning everyone in the room, "...but I don't know if I can pull off Bible thumper. Aside from the gender issue."

"Our best bet is to find some low-rent housing, maybe on the outskirts. Not a lot of questions get asked in places like that. Which still leaves us the question of where we're going to find this bus. You mentioned a school?" he asked, looking at Matty.

"I'm up for living in a bus, frankly," Matthew humphed, placing his fists on his knees. It couldn't be so bad, right? If anything, they might be extremely lucky and find a bus that has all the seats cleared out, with a full open floor.

As for Rachel's story, he had listened intently, for the most part - but didn't exactly know how to respond. He would make a classic Matty Healy lesbian joke, but not even now was the time for that. Some of his mates had blackmail on him for "fucking a guy that one time" but - we don't talk about that anymore.

He did, however, hop back into the conversation at Kaide's question. It excited him himself that Kaide was so enthusiastic and actually on for robbing anything or any sorts. He could imagine himself gearing up to rob a supermarket (with a strange sense of deja vu) with Rachel, but Kaide was a definite close choice. The petite exotic maid was more than eligible for carrying out the heist, and she would sure as hell do it with style.

"I'd say, it doesn't matter what you're wearing. You could go in a wedding gown, for all the hell in the world. I was half-naked doing it myself -" he broke in with a high-pitched, nagging voice, with a terrible American accent, "you could've at least put on a shirt, Matthew," he laughed: "but I was too damned to. Maybe a cool bandanna, or one of those balaclavas would be wicked."

He had finally finished off that bottle of wine in his grasp as William grabbed his attention.

"I swear that I've seen a school not too far out. Not exactly sure where, but it's still in the town - not too hard to miss. Abandoned beyond anything, so there's not much of a chance of gettin' caught. They've got buses all out back, in the lil' field where the kids would play, covered in dirt and sad memories. I remember one of the blokes tried getting me to go inside the school, but there's been a shooting there like a decade ago - it might be haunted. Maybe."

He offered a sheepish smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back