• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guns Hidden Under Our Petticoats {Mature}

Crookie

night of the living punk
[The Plot can be found in Overview.]

Last edited by a moderator:
The world felt like it was holding its breath.

Rays of sun were lapping at the horizon, casting life over the deserted world. Counterfeit warmth weaved between the stone houses, exhaling across burnt lawns and metal-cold driveways. Windows cast stretching shadows across the ground, but showed no sign of life behind them. A gust of pitiless wind rattled through cracked windowpanes and broken doors. The pastel sky above was crawling out into the real world, floating out to display itself like a shy ghost, as if it was too petrified to let the day begin.

Dawn shone through pure, airy white curtains, making the world in front of you seem to be washed out, unreal. Everything was awake, but the presence of others was long missing. Our world felt alone, lost in the void of not remembering if it was night or day. The sun simply kissed our pale, hallow cheeks, and we lived.

"Shit."

Matthew was leaning over the sink, clutching onto the frigid metal on the basin. Red drops splattered into the cracked bowl, dotting in bursts of colour to an irregular beat. A metallic taste was in his mouth, the liquid gently cascading over his upper lip and onto his tongue. He let out a gasping pant, nauseating pain blooming from his neck and up into his head.

He was home - alone, undoubtedly - pacing through the abandoned hallways of the same four walls after four walls container he was trapped in. He had seated himself in his room for a moment, having pulled out a smoke and almost choking on it - then left the room, entering another one, and repeating.

His heart was beating so rapidly against his ribcage that it hurt, despite his fingertips and sense of balancing feeling numb and lost. He was wide-awake, while haven't sleeping in days. He felt scalding hot in every inch of his body, like he was staring into a bonfire, and couldn't move back. He didn't understand what was going on, and his mind was beginning to race and overflow with thoughts.

He dragged his head up, forcing himself to look at the dirty mirror in front of him. Staring back at him was a fear-stricken, skeletal boy, with eyes the size of hazel moons. His curly hair was thrown all over the place, matted against his head. His cheekbones protruded from his face, and his jawline was sharp and tight.

He lifted a trembling hand, touching the bloody mess coming from his nose. He squeezed his eyes shut, wiped his bloody nose and mouth across the length of his forearm, leaving a bold streak across his pale skin. He shook his head and sniffed, staring back into the mirror. He felt vaguely better, the vomitous feeling passing, and having swallowed the bile burning the back of his throat.

Since experiencing reality for a hearty moment, the terrifying and euphoric sensation came back to him in a rush. Hands and shoulders shaking violently, his feet forced him out of the dingy bathroom, and back out into the hallway, into the kitchen. His throbbing head told him to do do do, and that he needed something to do right this moment.

Fingers itching and frantic, they craved for something to squeeze - something that his fingers could cause damage with. Across the room, he spotted a metallic object laying peacefully on the kitchen table - his heart convulsed in his chest with excitement. He snatched the object, and ran outside.

He held the gun out at arms-length, slightly tilted, pointing at the paint-peeling front of his petite house. The creme-coloured wood planks stacked on top of eachother stared back at him, taunting the boy. He pulled the trigger, the gunshot ripping through the air and shattering the peace of the morning. He pulled again, and again, letting out bullet after furious bullet, watching holes appear in the side of his house, wood shrapnel exploding in all directions.

"Having a bad day, sweetie?"

A smile played on Rachel's lips, as she stood afar, her arms crossed on her back. She looked down, on the boy with a gun, her head tilted a bit. She stood there like that, in the middle of the road, looking down on her friend and burnt grass around the little building.

He has so ruined himself, she knew. She has seen him decay, she has seen them all decay - and she will continue watching it happen with the world itself. Drugs and smoke in the basement of one of the houses in the town, alcohol spilled on the couch, smell of emotional corosion, atmosphere of despair. She was there, watching them all do that to themselves, her amused smirk never coming off.

"A normal person would take up yoga classes, instead of randomly shooting at their house. Or went and had sex, it works miracles." she shouted. "Do you want me to set you up with someone?"

Matthew's body jolted, like he was electrocuted by the pavement beneath his feet. He quickly turned around to search for where the voice suddenly came from - but his eyes found Rachel immediately. His face seemed glazed for a heartbeat, like he wasn't sure who that was, or what they had said. He frowned, pale-powdered lips pressing into a thin line, and threw the neon-redhead a piercing death glare.

He took a step away from the mess he had created on the side of his house, hesitantly pulling his outstretched arm back to his side, like his arm was made of rusted metal. He turned his body to face Rachel, and for a slit second, he contemplated lifting the gun again to shoot that stupid smirk right off of her vampire lips.

The smoking barrel of the gun had somehow found its way up to Matty's jawline, gently resting against his tight and pale skin. He half-heartedly threw Rachel a wan smile, and as much of a shrug he could do with his tensed and still shaking shoulders.

"No -" he shouted back, his accented voice cracking, "I don't want -- I'm just bored, al'ight?"

Malia steps down from the porch where she had been sitting all day and night, silently staring into the horizon and enjoying the fresh air while recovering from a hangover. Her heels click towards the hard wood of the stairs leading down towards the pavement while she carelessly lits an old cigarette and rests it between two of her fingers, occasionally taking a drag.

Looking at her surroundings and the frantic guy in front of her, she steps in front of him and stares into his deep eyes.

"Mind if I take a shot?" she says daringly while taking a deep, final drag and stretching out her damaged arm towards the loaded gun.

"It's a pretty unusual way of having fun, I have to admit." she yelled back to him, walking two steps closer so she doesn't have to scream anymore. "Seriously, I'm heading over to the Barn club, if you want to come. There are usually certain people there you can shoot."

The Barn club was an improvised club the city had, situated in one of old, well, barns. And it was the place where the troubled people gathered to enjoy all those things that made them who they are - it was a place with shitty couches and good music, cheap alcohol, ran by whoever ran it at the moment. It didn't have an actual owner. It was in hands of a circle of youngsters who kept it alive.

He squeezed his eyes shut, as though he was cringing away from something that was about to hurt him, and opened them again. He furiously tried to keep the black dots from dancing in front of his eyes, obscuring his vision. It was working, for the most part.

"Ye-eah . . Yeah, I'll come along wi-" Matthew had begun replying to Rachel, still having his voice raised, but he was silenced by another person bursting their way into his bubble of reality.

He watched the stranger - who he could've sworn he's seen around before - taking a silent moment to process what she had said to him. He glanced down at the gun barrel still pressed into his jaw, in a casual manner, and slowly pulled it away.

"Be my guest, dearie." He spat out the last word, not sure if he was being condescending, mean, sarcastic, or if it was whatever he was on speaking for him. He outstretched his arm, displaying the gun for Malia, acting like she was the queen of his own royal ass.

He stepped aside, leaving an open space for the newcomer. He looked back at Rachel, and made an arm motion for her to come beside him.

She curiously looked at the stranger, not being exactly able to make out the person from that far away.

"Shit, in high heels?" she frowned, starting to descend with her arms flailing a bit, as she kept her balance. The curiosity won, and she carefully got off the road, trying not to fall over. "If I end up in the hospital, you're paying all the costs. Just so you know. And you're also going to be the one to bring me alcohol in there. I don't care how you'll get it by the nurses, but you will."

She finally stepped on the flat part of the surface, her heels squishing the already ruined and dehydrated yellow grass, frowning a bit at the ruined wood. "What a pity." she commented shortly, and looked at the girl who requested the gun.

The last word coming out of the curly-haired guy's mouth made Malia cringe, and she shot him an odd glare.

"Hold this, will ya?" she held the recently lit cigarette towards him as she took the gun out of his hand. The feeling of the hard metal in her hand gave her such a satisfiying feeling of power. She had always had a big interest in weapons - she remembered sneaking down to her dad's old stash in the basement and shooting by herself in the woods when she was younger. It allowed her to escape from her everyday life and all her problems.

"What is this, a .45?"

Kaide groaned loudly, the gunshots and talking coming in through her open windows and disturbing her sleep. She would consider just getting up too shut the window but looking at the time, she'd shrug " There's always time to curse out idiots". The exotic girl would climb out of bed, stretching and twisting then plod over door. Kaide would open it and step into the street, only in a giant T-shirt and panties. Jogging over to Matt's house, she looked at him, Malia and Chel, givin her a long glance up and down.

Standing with her hands on her hips, Kaide would suck her teeth in and take a deep breath before exhaling, running her hands though her thick, knotte inky waves.
" Do you mind shutting the fuck up ? It's really disturbing my day on which I do nothing but sleep and smoke".

William's body jolted awake as the gunshots tore through the early morning peace. He scrambled out of his makeshift bed, rolling onto the hard wooden floor with all the grace of a fish out of water. He struggled, reaching over to grab the prosthetic leg from its resting place alongside the bed, attaching it to what remained of his natural limb, socketing it into place over the neoprene sleeve, all while ignoring the blossoming pain from his fall. Will's adrenaline was surging when he finally stood, scanning the interior of his tiny home -- more of a glorified shack, really -- searching for threats. Not that his physical surroundings mattered; his body may have been in that dreary little excuse for a town, but his mind was back in Afghanistan. The gunshots had seen to that.

He reached into his rucksack, finally managing to track down the reassuring comfort of a rubber-and-steel grip. He pulled the 9mm pistol from the bag, flipping the safety off and doing a brass check to ensure a round was chambered before exiting the front door of the shack, scanning left and right for Taliban fighters that didn't exist. Another barrage of gunfire instantly caught his attention, hair standing on end as he tracked it, slowly and cautiously, to its source. After heading down the nearby alleyway and down the street, he found it.

The others were gathered in front of Matthew's house, a handgun in Malia's grip. William sighed, walking -- shirtless and barefoot -- out into the street, the Taurus hanging loosely in his grip. He flipped the safety on, slipping the sidearm into the waistband of his jeans. "That's a little more excitement than I'm comfortable with before my morning dose," he remarked tersely. His heart was still pounding and he was taking several deep breaths, trying to bring his mind back to the present and out of that far-away war zone. He felt like fisherman trying to reel in a catch, rod bending and line threatening to snap at any moment.

Matty has slipped Malia's cigarette between his pale lips, hungrily sucking in on the smoke, grateful for something aside from the morning air to fill his lungs. He quickly blew the gasp of smoke out of his nose, a lame imitation to a furious dragon, and greedily inhaled again, his eyes rolling back into his head and his shoulders going slack.

He shrugged at Malia's question, genuinely not knowing a single detail about his gun. She could have it, for all he cared. It was that fucking gun that shot him, all those years back.

"Dunno," he sighed, "I stole it a few years ago. All I know is how to shoot the thing."

He took a step closer to Rachel, leaning over and resting his heavy head on her shoulder, whilst he was taller than his friend. He let the cigarette bob out of the middle of his mouth, biting onto it with his teeth, as he looked at Rachel with tired eyes.

"I'm on so much shit right now," he mumbled to the girl, probably smelling like 10 different types of alcohol and 20 different types of illegal drugs. "Last night was fucking hell."

He was beginning to slip into a vague sleep right on Rachel's shoulder, but his episode from before was nevertheless wearing off on him. His heart was pushing against his ribs, making him feel like a rabbit, and his hands wouldn't stop shaking. He was sure his nose and mouth were still smeared with blood, but he nor anyone else seemed to care - just a normal day.

A new voice jolted him from his unrequited slumber, blinking open his heavy-lidded eyes to blink at the petite Kaide. He lifted up a lazy hand, waving to her.

"Definitely my fault - my fault -" Matthew took a moment to chuckle to himself, for no apparent reason, "Sorry, babe. My house was just being a motherfucking arsehole and needed to be fixed up a bit."

A lazy, yet twitchy and jittery smile spread across his smoke-covered lips, greeting William as he appeared to the group also.

"Fuckin' perfect - me and this lil' gorgeous," he flung out an arm and grabbed onto the side of Rachel's face, pulling her towards him, and him laying a rough, all-stubble kiss on her pale cheek, "were planning to go back to The Barn to fuck. Hopin' you lot would come 'long, too."

Kaide laughed at Matt, he was all sorts of crazy, " Ah. I just prefer giving me house a solid kick in the culo". The pierced girl laughed harder, her Italian accent prominent. Kaide inhaled deeply, bringing a tattooed hand up to her forehead to massage around. She tried to ignore it but her head was beating on time with her heart and her skin felt too tight for her body, a good nights sleep helping the effects but she still felt slightly out of it, " The beauties of H, my friends. I don't even like it that much but the shit I do will astound, arouse and horrify you". Moving her hands down to rub her brown and green eyes, Kaide would pause to glance briefly at Malia,gorgeous but weird as ever, and cock a thick brow "You havin fun with that, baby doll ?".

Chuckling at Matt's sleepy,childish postion on Chel's shoulder, Kaide nodded, rocking on the balls of her feet just covered in socks.
" Fucking in a barn ? Sounds classy. I'm in".

Seeing Willam, Kaide would slink in front of him, standing way below the tall male and stretch, showing the tight, black boyshort panties she wore under the tee shirt. Going back down to place her hands on her hips, Kaide winked at him and nodded, appreciating the view of him shirtless.
" Well, well, well , its the Prince Charming or whatever to my Sleeping Beauty. Why don't you kiss me like that ?"

@Safton

Will squirmed slightly at Kaide's attention. As a rule, he wasn't one for PDA. He let out a long-suffering sigh, looking the young woman up and down. "Because, Beauty," William remarked, taking a step toward Kaide and leaning in toward her lips, "...you never earned it." He then pulled away abruptly, a rare smirk on his face.

Hendrix ran a hand through his hair. "If you're headed to the Barn, for fuck's sake watch out for those planks in the loft." After a pause, he narrowed his eyes at Matthew. "I'm serious, Matty. Somebody's gonna get killed."

William, despite being separated from the military for over a year, still had what some would call an odd obsession with personal safety. It was a relic of a time back when he had been personally responsible for the well-being of several nineteen-year-old Privates, all convinced that they were the baddest motherfuckers to ever grace the Army. It was a fixation that admittedly clashed with his current lifestyle, but some old habits died hard.

The offending wooden boards in the loft showed serious signs of rot and creaked alarmingly whenever anyone walked on them. William would tolerate whatever "Mother Bear" jabs got tossed his way if it meant keeping this motley group alive and kicking.

"I might join you guys in a bit. I need my morning dose," William said. "Didn't have a chance before running into what I thought was a firefight," he added, a slight edge to his voice.

@Zafirah

@Crookie

Kaide smiled teasingly as Willam got closer to her, perking up so their lips were a heart racing distance apart. Gliding her tongue across the rim of her mouth, she paused to listen to what her " Prince" had to say. Kaide stayed in that position for a minute after he turned away, her sweet pale violet lips twisted into a pout and her cheeks darkening slightly. Truthfully, Kaide wasn't jumping at the chance to be tied down with someone...yet William gave her this odd feeling of-Kaide shook her head, she probably just wanted to fuck the guy. Scoffing before turning around also, she had to bite her tongue so she wouldn't ask him, "How could I ?". Kaide shook her head again, clearing her head. "You little fucking tease...ahem..".

Shrugging, Kaide would look at the odd group and blink slowly, her mismatched eyes bright with a mischievous fire,
" You guys want to head over to mine ? I made biscotti ...if that doesn't win you over, I have liquor". She wasn't lying about either of those things.

Kaide needed a cigarette badly and she was hungry. Walking towards her home without waiting for the others, she paused for a second, hissing out a breath. The white sole of her sock turned red with blood, a piece of stray glass in the street embedded in the flesh of the middle of her foot .Bringing her foot up, Kaide yanked it out and resumed walking, a small puddle of blood visible wherever she stepped.

She let him lean his head on her, inhaling his smell of smoke and alcohol, and some strong metallic one - the smell of blood that was smeared over his face. There were some other things mixed in it, but she didn't want to even try to guess them.

"Mm, nope. You and this gorgeous over here are going to The Barn so she can have her coffee and a cigarette." she moved her head away a bit, before giving him a quick peck on his cheek in return. "Besides, I don't want you to faint on me. I'm not into necrophilia or general sex with unconscious people. Only conscious ones. Especially if they are philosophically and politically and socially conscious, that's the win." she gave him a wicked smile, running her fingers through his hair. "Besides, morning sex isn't my thing. My style is a bit more Bukowski." She proceeded to turn to others.

"Well, it's a good thing we had a professional fire-arm handler to save us." she smiled to William. "Even though Kaide seems to be more interested in other kind of guns. Listen that, Matthie, she has biscotti. I'm all up for that." she muttered to his ear, still smirking. "Let's go then, I need you here, so I don't fall over, heels are a punishment to wear on this type of terrain. And no, I'm not taking them off."

She hung on Matthew's arm, starting to walk by him, wanting to have some privacy.

"Seriously, where did the need to shoot something down come from even?" she asked him quietly, her tone not changing from her usual just a tad ironic way of speaking.

Matthew was craning his body to maintain leaning against Rachel, and he was beginning to feel all sorts of different pains. Either everything was wearing off in one harsh, nauseating wave, or his body was finally failing him.

He was still slipping in and out of that blank sleep on Chel's shoulder, his mind somewhere and his body somewhere else. More specifically, his mind was stuck in the scene, barely listening to the conversations floating around him, and his body was on a rollercoaster. And Matty hates rollercoasters.

Through the ringing his ears were in - it sounded like someone was playing an electric guitar, but they only knew how to play one endless note, and their amp was dropped in the lake - he heard someone say his name. He found William looking at him, the words "someone" and "killed" swimming through his head.

Good, he tried to say out loud, but his mouth seemed to be too heavy to open and form proper words. I would love a dead body or two to poke.

It was when Rachel began moving under him that the seasick feeling rushed back to him. He pulled himself off of the smaller girl just as she began spewing her intellectual tongue - he went to school, hell, but he never understood a word that cocky chick babbled. He did, however, catch the part about No fucking, Matthew and All I want is coffee.

Matty lifted up his hands, clutching his face, pressing the heels of his palms into his stinging eyes. He had officially won the award for World'd Worst Headache, and of course, wanted to celebrate. He roughly tugged his hands into his hair, his cold fingertips somehow soothing his sore face, and vaguely pulled his hair back into it's usual style. Whatever style his mess of hair was. He let out a royal groan, leaning his head back and wincing up at the sky. Fuck me, kill me, just - please end it.

"Biscotti -" his voice had somehow found its way back into his throat, just as deep, thick-as-balls English accented, and annoying as all hell. How do people even deal with him opening his mouth? "Biscotti. If I try to eat, Rachel, I'm going to throw up. I just - I just want a damn shower." He virtually whined out the last word.

He had barely noticed Rachel clinging onto his numb arm, or that they had begun walking behind the group. Wait - are we going to The Barn? Or Kaide's? I thought we were going to The Barn. . . or both?

He looked down at the redhead after her asking him the question, which in his mind, seemed rhetorical. Rachel sure loved rhetorical questions.

"Don' you ever have an undying urge to shoot up the side of your house, first thing in the morning? I'm surprised you haven't shot me full of lead, yet." He looked forward, his eyes catching on the brightening horizon line, his sleepy eyes squinting.

"Honestly, though, that bastard told me it was good quality stuff. Good quality my ass. I almost bled out this morning in my bathroom sink."

The smell of spraypaint mixed with ten different types of drugs filled the two storey house. One of the front windows was smashed, and dry, dead plants that had been defeated by the desert sun, sat in dried up plant pots on the windowsill. An old, beaten up couch sat on her porch, to which she would sit on every morning. Contemplating on the actual fucking point of living.

Lexi's intimidating eyes scanned the empty, lonely road that lay ahead of her. Her pale knees shuddered as she padded out onto the patio. Wearing nothing but an expensive black laced bra, that had been soaked with rain, and an oversized 'Jack Willis" Tshirt, she sat down on the red leathered couch. the sponge tickling her ass.

The lost, broken girl, brought a cigarette to her red bitten lips and raised an eyebrow to the scene that lay ahead of her. She lit up, the black chipped nail polish chipping even more as she ran her thumb against the cold metal off the lighter.

Lexi inhaled the smoke, deep into her lungs until she could feel the instant relief of her body aching for tobacco. With her cheekbones carved beautifully into her sunken skin, she gazed at the others, not bothering to wave a tired hand into the air to greet them good morning.

Instead, she blew the smoke out, and reached into her bra for a small clear bag that held three blue pills. The secret to forgetting everything. And- curing a killer headache. Rolling her eyes to the back of her head, she gulped down a drink of leftover bourbon, before squinting her eyes and popping one of the pills into her mouth.

Finishing off her morning routine, she proudly ran a hand through the locks of brunette hair. At least she woke up this morning. Although, she would have preffered if she didn't.

The sound of the wet ground underneath Kira's feet mad a little splash every time he stepped he was walking through a back alley, he liked walking through them since he knew people that were addicts were always here and it was great business every time. But there was no one here this time and he thought. Damn no one was there I wonder why, he thought but couldn't guess so he kept walking and eventually made it out of the alley.

When he made it out of the alley he saw a house with a female on it downing some pills so he smiled a little, still walking by the house he sees its Lexi and says "miss you should stop that your going to have a real problem you know" he said jokingly at Lexi.

@Alisonxo

(Sorry for the short intro writers block)

Lexis cold eyes made out the fuzzed figure that stood before her. Before she even made out the words he had said, she closed her eyes again, took a drag, and kicked her legs up onto the couch.

"But I love problems."

She opened her eyes, her pupils dilated. Her eyes were blood-shot, and deprived of sleep.

"Don't you?"

She asked, propping herself up onto the arm of the couch. Her Tshirt gave a glimpse of her soft, pale breasts against the dark black lace, before she teasingly covered her chest with her arms, and held her face in her palms.

Her eyes dilated again, and he became more clear. His perfectly chiseled jaw line, his eyes sunken from years of drug use.

Could he pay?

Her and Kaidie were having a rough time at the small strip joint down town. With the flashing, dying, neon signs outside, and the perverts that hung around she wished she wasn't so greedy with her money. But she was. And rent was to be paid.

"How about you c'mon up here and hang out awhile?"

Her eyes became more intense, and a smile creeped upon her lips.

Kira looked up at the girl that was taking a drag of the cigarette. It looked like she was having a migraine and on top of that she's using drugs so he looked up and she changed her position.

"Well you got a point"

And looked back up and her eyes looked like they were about to give out

"Well I do like problems a lot and I think they're fun to deal with"

She looked like she was teasing him when she raised her shirt letting him see a little of her breasts that were covered with a lac brawl then she covered it with her shirt. He smiled since he knew what she was doing he has seen it one to many times with desperate guys.

"And what does hang mean miss"

He said with a smirk as he walked up and sat on the last step before the porch and sat ther looking at the buildings and back alleys before he pulled out a flask with all kinds of drinks mixed in to make it really strong.

@Alisonxo

(I'll be back on in a little but you can reply I'll make sure I get back to you)

Lexi smirked. Her eyes following his and gazing upon the back alleys and buildings.

She stood up, her hour glass figure hidden beneath the baggy Tshirt, and padded barefoot over to him, her silver anklet clanging.

"It means that I'd love to see what you've got"

A flirtatious smile creeped once again on her lips, as her tongue wiped away the taste of bourbon that was leftover on her lips.

She wrapped her arms around his neck from the back, and rested her chin on his shoulder.

"My friend lives with me too- you you can uhm.."

She gazed off, forgetting what she was trying to say.

"Im worth your time. Pinky promise."

She said, her fore finger and middle finger walking up and down his arm.

Kaide would walk towards her home, her swinging hips and mouth-watering ass taking all the attention away from her teeshirt that was soaked to her body with sweat, the thin pink scars peeking out from around her thighs. Dark circles around her eyes proved that she had a fitful sleep. Nightmares loved Kaide, all shapes and forms visited her but the worst were the ones with her parents, her past. The latest one had been too horrible to describe but it include Kaide, her mother and a knife.

Stomping up on the doorstep, she turned to Matt,
" You can use our bath if you want-don't waste my fucking hot water though". She shoulder shoved the door open and earned another cut from a splinter of wood stuck out of the door. Kaide shared this place with her best friend Lexi. The two were both dancers at a less-than-classy strip joint downtown and their career certainly showed through at their home. Expensive, lacy lingerie was hanging over lamps, couches and chairs, boas, stockings and glittery makeup was everywhere. Let's not forget the pills bottles, small plastic baggies and half empty vodka bottles strewn across all the tables and under chairs. The walls themselves were mauve and rather odd painting hung crooked on the walls. Overall, the place was dark, sensual and fit right in.

Holding out a manicured hand, Kaide would smirk at the rag tag group,
" Come on in..".

Kira heard walking over because the sound of her barefoot sticking to the porch then growing back up plus the anklet she had on was jingling with every step.

"And why would you like to see what I got"

He reached into the jacket he was wearing and was holding onto a block but dudnt let her see just in case there were people around with guns. But let go when she put her arms around his neck and laid her chin on his shoulder.

"Now why would someone as beautiful as you waste your time on a big drug dealer, you know you might get thrown in jail just being by me"

He said grinning a little to see how she will react, while she was going up and down his arm with her fingers like she wanted something badly.

@Alisonxo

"Well you're hot- for one"

She seductivley said, planting a soft kiss on his neck below his ear.

As she was kissed his neck, her blue eyes focused on Kaide, to Which she gave a sly wink to. The wink she used every time to let her know that she's got another man, willing to spend a few bucks for a lap dance and a strip. It's amazing what a guy would do to get even a glimpse of Lexis soft, pale skin.

Pretending not to notice Kaide and Matt, she continued with her list. The hot, humid air sticking to her skin, and her brunette, soft curled locks pushed to the side.

"For two- you're intriguing. Who doesn't love a bad-guy?"

She said, referring to his work In drug dealing. A drug-pusher herself, and taker, she didn't mind at all.

She took another long-ass drag of her cigarette, before blowing a smoke ring and throwing the bud down the patio.

She took another gulp of bourbon,before re-returning to her list.

"For three, my rent is nearly due. Help a gal out?"

She said, her eyes going deeper, and her teeth, straight from years of orthodontist work, nibbling on her thick, bottom lip.

Her fingers toyed at his tshirt, plucking at its sleeve, while another, feminine hand was laced softly on the other shoulder.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back