• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gunpla Go! - RP Mechanics

YoungX

Hue Master

Warning: It is still WIP. May not represent the final product.

Build Points
[Note: This was an idea taken from something I saw on the fandom wiki page]
What are Build Points? These are points that one accumulates as they constantly RP.

Each post will award 5 BP. All new characters will start off with a free C-Rank Gunpla and 300 BP to spend equipment on. [Note: You cannot use 250 BP for a B-Rank Gunpla when using the given 300 BP!]

These points are used for the construction and improvement of Gunpla and other equipment used. The more you post, the more points you accumulate. You save enough points in order to either improve or create something new.

C-Rank Gunpla - 100 BP

These are beginner-friendly Gunpla. Cheap and easy to use. They are very limited with what you can equip and do with them.

Equipment limit: 5 [Not including it's base equipment that the Gunpla has]

B-Rank Gunpla - 250 BP

Now we are getting somewhere! There's a lot more options for these so you can put in more equipment than one could with a C-Rank. Much more powerful than a C-Rank Gunpla, and definitely a lot more in terms of customization but don't think that you could just pile on a bunch of heavy artillery. It won't work out well.

Equipment limit: 10 [Not including it's base equipment that the Gunpla has]

A-Rank Gunpla - 500 BP

Get ready for Nationals and beyond baby! Once you truly become great at Gunpla Battle then it's time for one of these. These are powerful Gunpla and truly are great. You'll be ready for some heavy competition as you end up being able to try a new slew of options. Though if you don't keep a balance then your Gunpla will just end up being weighed down by it's limitations.

Equipment limit: N/A but you will definitely have to balance out or your Gunpla won't be as successful. For now I'll leave it like this unless I need to.

Equipment:
Systems - 90 BP

Trans-Am, EXAM and anything else that boosts the capabilities of your Gunpla go here. Only one system per gunpla. I will allow custom systems but you will have to explain it with enough detail. Think of the RG system from the Star Build Strike as an example of a custom system.

Heavy-Lasers - 80 BP

These are the weapons such as the mega-particle cannon that the Hyaku-Shiki uses. If it has enough power to destroy something such as an Earth-Federation warship then it's definitely a heavy laser.

Heavy-Weapon - 70 BP

Machine guns, long-range snipers and etc all fall into this category.

Funnels - 60 BP

Good ol funnels, bits, fangs and etc. You'll need to have a compatible Gunpla that can utilize these weapons otherwise it's useless. Ballistic Zaku is an example of compatibility for gunpla that aren't normally equipped with funnels. You just have to make it compatible and work.

Barrier - 60 BP

Non-physical shield items. Laser shields, disruption devices, and anything else used to defend counts within this area.

Guns - 50 BP

Ah good ol Guns. The beam rifle, twin pistols and etc. Each gun you make will cost 50 BP.

Energy Pack/Bullet Ammo - 40 BP

You'll need these if you wish to keep using your guns and laser weapons in battle.

Melee - 35 BP

Do you need the Barbatos mace or a katana? Well these are the weapons for you!

Melee - Laser - 30 BP

Beam sabers and anything else that counts fall into this category. Just keep in mind that they run on energy so you'll need to purchase energy packs for those.

Physical Shields - 30 BP

A shield. They can and will break.

Etc - ??? BP

These are things that don't belong in other categories such as backpacks, transformations, and etc. Depending on the creation, I will give the appropriate amount of BP. Just like systems, make sure it has enough detail.

Builder Levels
As you RP, you will accumulate experience points and level up as a Builder. Each post will equal 1 XP and every 25 points is a level up. At higher levels, a person is able to build more Gunpla. Also before you ask... yes you are able to give a person a Gunpla that you built.

Level 1 - Maximum of two Gunpla

Level 3 - Maximum of four Gunpla.

Level 6 - Maximum of six Gunpla.

[MAX LEVEL] Level 10 - Maximum of eight Gunpla.

Combat
Oh boy combat. Now with combat things could get tricky. I could implement a fairly detailed combat system that everyone has to follow. The problem would be the amount of detailing that I would have to put into this. And even then people may get turned off by the amount of detail. So for now we'll just enjoy the combat for what it's worth. Just perform actions accordingly based on the Fighter and Gunpla's limitations.

Now that we have everything out of the way... let's enjoy and have fun!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back