• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Gundam Build Fighters G - Axis OOC

Btw, making a bitter and slightly edgy character after one of his teammates/girlfriend collapsed during a Gunpla battle after she hid her condition to participate.

Btw, making a bitter and slightly edgy character after one of his teammates/girlfriend collapsed during a Gunpla battle after she hid her condition to participate.
That right there is some good shit he'll get along great with Jun. They can sit around and blame themselves for their loves ones condition while also getting all fired up to go to the top for them.

Everything looks good but it appears we have a dupe with the Red Astray Models. Is it possible for you to change to Blue or something else?

Edit: Though it would be an interesting development if Leo took on Jun as an apprentice.
Well...the thing is that while two Red Astray models are being used (something I didn't actually notice because I was so caught up in making my CS) it's two different models, being used in different ways. Red Astray Kai only shares having Gerbera Straight and Tiger Pierce with the other base Astray frame, Astray Red Ghost which...I actually don't know much about. .-. Plus it's being combined with a different secondary Gundam frame for a different theming. I could change it to blue-frame...but Astray Blue-Frame is...erm...to say the least a very peculiar frame (at least in my opinion from the little I've seen of it) that I honestly don't know all too much about, and I'd rather not do this unless it's necessary. If it's really that big of an issue I could change the primary frame.

That right there is some good shit he'll get along great with Jun. They can sit around and blame themselves for their loves ones condition while also getting all fired up to go to the top for them.
That's where you're wrong kiddo.

My character wants to break the system.

Jun wants to win for her brother.
Well...the thing is that while two Red Astray models are being used (something I didn't actually notice because I was so caught up in making my CS) it's two different models, being used in different ways. Red Astray Kai only shares having Gerbera Straight and Tiger Pierce with the other base Astray frame, Astray Red Ghost which...I actually don't know much about. .-. Plus it's being combined with a different secondary Gundam frame for a different theming. I could change it to blue-frame...but Astray Blue-Frame is...erm...to say the least a very peculiar frame (at least in my opinion from the little I've seen of it) that I honestly don't know all too much about, and I'd rather not do this unless it's necessary. If it's really that big of an issue I could change the primary frame.
Hey man. Take it from me, Blue Frame has equal specs with Red Frame with an edge in strength.

Hey man. Take it from me, Blue Frame has equal specs with Red Frame with an edge in strength.
It does? I've only ever seen it in the Gundam video games where...well...either I just didn't know how to use it right or it was just downright underpowered in each of them that it's been in. Like I said, I don't really know much about it. (I haven't read the Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Astray manga... just haven't gotten around to it yet.)

That's where you're wrong kiddo.

My character wants to break the system.

Jun wants to win for her brother.

I hope you've seen Needless cause that just reminded me of a scene from it.

Edgekun-"I'll do whatever it takes to break this system!"

Rando-"So you wanna win for your loved one?"

Jun-"Friend~"

Edgekun-"I ain't your damn friend!"

Jun-"But friend!?"

I hope you've seen Needless cause that just reminded me of a scene from it.

Edgekun-"I'll do whatever it takes to break this system!"

Rando-"So you wanna win for your loved one?"

Jun-"Friend~"

Edgekun-"I ain't your damn friend!"

Jun-"But friend!?"

Edgekun- *Blushes* "I-I will break your Gunpla! And she's not my girlfriend!"

Yeah Blue Frame is incredibly cool with its bigass gun sword lul. My personal favorite Astray is Gold Frame though.

Yeah Blue Frame is incredibly cool with its bigass gun sword lul. My personal favorite Astray is Gold Frame though.
Wait... gun sword? Ok that admittedly sounds pretty cool. Considering that I didn't see anything like that on the wikia page for Blue Frame, I'm going to guess that it's like Red Frame and has an upgraded form that I just didn't notice.

Wait... gun sword? Ok that admittedly sounds pretty cool. Considering that I didn't see anything like that on the wikia page for Blue Frame, I'm going to guess that it's like Red Frame and has an upgraded form that I just didn't notice.

http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MBF-P03secondL_Gundam_Astray_Blue_Frame_Second_L

Its one of the Blue Frame variants used by Gai. It has a backpack unit that can be transformed between a flight pack, buster sword, or gatling cannon.

If you do plan on switching just keep in mind that Tactical Arms would replace the Dragoon/Himat system on the Strike Freedom.

If you do plan on switching just keep in mind that Tactical Arms would replace the Dragoon/Himat system on the Strike Freedom.
I think that I have a better idea, still involving Astray Blue Frame...but specifically THIS blue-frame (which I saw at the bottom of the page under variants while taking a look at the gallery.)
http://gundam.wikia.com/wiki/MBF-P03third_Gundam_Astray_Blue_Frame_Third
This way I can keep the Dragoon system and still have the base frame make a major contribution to the Strike Freedom secondary frame without any hindrances, plus it helps with close range combat even more!
I'm going to go and edit the gunpla section of my CS, if that's alright.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back