• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Guilty

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000259; width: 740px; height: 630px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; align-content: center; [/class] [class=bkgdpic] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS3WTU75xbSX7Bnd_vsrbaGn10uOXOIsn77bqowFjFY-5fEJeau); width: 740px; height: 630px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0.7; margin: 0; padding: 0; align-content: center; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; left: 55px; top: -8px; overflow: hidden; width: 294px; height: 80px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 60px; color: #c5ecf1; align-content: center; text-shadow: 3px 3px #c24f66; [/class] [class=circlepic] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 245px; height: 245px; left: 75px; top: 80px; border-radius: 100%; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQnQiTKKRDjN2bhO4Z5MOZ8jr9UhSAvE5JR4z-AJGQqLxUCwWaE); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px solid #c5ecf1; box-shadow: 5px 5px #000000; [/class] [class=circletext] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 100%; height: 100%; left: 0px; top: 0px; border-radius: 100%; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/313447117/large.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 1px solid #c5ecf1; box-shadow: 5px 5px #000000; text-align: center; font-family: Calligraffitti; font-size: 24px; color: #c5ecf1; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=circlepic on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 circletext [/script] [script class=circlepic on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 circletext [/script] [class=basics] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 330px; height: 210px; border-radius: 10px; background: #87bfd6; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class=basicscontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 330px; height: 229px; left: 25px; top: 361px; border: 1px solid #c5ecf1; border-radius: 10px; background: #87bfd6; box-shadow: 5px 5px #000000; [/class] [class=pages] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 308px; height: 530px; border-radius: 10px; background: #87bfd6; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 310px; height: 545px; left: 400px; top: 45px; border: 1px solid #c5ecf1; border-radius: 10px; background: #87bfd6; box-shadow: 5px 5px #000000; [/class] [class=subtitle] height: 10px; display: inline-block; background: #000131; padding: 0px 4px 5px 3px; color: #c5ecf1; font-size: 10px; font-family: Source Sans Pro; font-weight: 200; box-shadow: 2px 2px #000000; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 2px; [/class] [class=header1] position: absolute; left: -22px; top: 336px; overflow: hidden; width: 294px; height: 60px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-family: Calligraffitti; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #c5ecf1; align-content: center; text-shadow: 3px 3px #c24f66; [/class] [class=header2] position: absolute; left: 340px; top: 20px; overflow: hidden; width: 294px; height: 60px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-family: Calligraffitti; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #c5ecf1; align-content: center; text-shadow: 3px 3px #c24f66; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 260px; top: 610px; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #730b29; [/class]
[div class=bkgd][div class=bkgdpic][/div]
[div class=name]guilty[/div]
[div class=circlepic][div class="circletext hidden"]
we each began
in innocence.
we all become
guilty.

[/div][/div]
[div class=basicscontainer][div class=basics][div class=subtitle]rules[/div]
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

4. This is first come, first serve. I don't want to overload the roleplay with characters, so at some point I might put a cap on people applying.

5. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.

6. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

7. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

8. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

9. There WILL be a discord for ooc.
[/div][/div][div class=header1]innocent until proven guilty?[/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=pages][div class=subtitle]plot[/div]
The year is current, but the world is nothing like we know it today. With advances in technology and medicine, as well as in other fields, life can be pretty great-- if you're on the right side of the law. In this world, people are tested when they're born, as well as at random points during their life or if deemed necessary, for their potential for criminal activity.

If you test positive, or above a certain number, and are of legal age you are immediately sent to prison. If you haven't quite reached the age of twenty, you're sent to a home of sorts. Almost like a group home, but for criminals.

It doesn't matter if you're a criminal or not. The government doesn't care if you've actually committed a crime. If you test for it, you're done.

Maybe you've lived at the home all your life. Maybe you've just arrived. Either way, you're stuck there.

No escaping.

[div class=subtitle]about[/div]
Hey! Me again!

So hopefully the plot is pretty clear, but if not-- we're going to be playing a group of teens stuck in said group home. The home is fairly large to account for the criminal kids, and is out in the middle of nowhere. It may as well be a prison, especially considering the place is surrounded by a barbed wire fence. And yes, it is live. The kids still have land to roam, outside 'activities' to do, as well as the entire inside. They do have schooling, and if they're good, might get the opportunity to work for cheap pay. Otherwise, everything is provided for them.

A plot point to potentially explore later on is some of the kids wanting to plot a revolution of sorts. They want to escape. This way of thinking will divide the kids, possibly divide friendships, even.

I am also open to hearing ideas from anyone interested!

Let me know if you have questions!

[div class=subtitle]links[/div]
interest check

ooc

characters

main thread

[/div][/div][div class=header2]...more like just guilty.[/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox[/div]
[/div]

Rules
1. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)

2. No rushing people for replies. I'd like this RP to last and people hate being rushed. But at the same time, I want this roleplay to be active, so if you aren't going to be active, please do not express interest or make a CS. I get that things come up, that's not what I'm talking about.

3. Quality over quantity. No one liners. There is a 2 paragraph minimum per post.

4. This is first come, first serve. I don't want to overload the roleplay with characters, so at some point I might put a cap on people applying.

5. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules.

6. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.

7. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.

8. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.

Plot
The year is current, but the world is nothing like we know it today. With advances in technology and medicine, as well as in other fields, life can be pretty great-- if you're on the right side of the law. In this world, people are tested when they're born, as well as at random points during their life or if deemed necessary, for their potential for criminal activity.

If you test positive, or above a certain number, and are of legal age you are immediately sent to prison. If you haven't quite reached the age of twenty, you're sent to a home of sorts. Almost like a group home, but for criminals.

It doesn't matter if you're a criminal or not. The government doesn't care if you've actually committed a crime. If you test for it, you're done.

Maybe you've lived at the home all your life. Maybe you've just arrived. Either way, you're stuck there.

No escaping.

About
Hey! Me again!

So hopefully the plot is pretty clear, but if not-- we're going to be playing a group of teens stuck in said group home. The home is fairly large to account for the criminal kids, and is out in the middle of nowhere. It may as well be a prison, especially considering the place is surrounded by a barbed wire fence. And yes, it is live. The kids still have land to roam, outside 'activities' to do, as well as the entire inside. They do have schooling, and if they're good, might get the opportunity to work for cheap pay. Otherwise, everything is provided for them.

A plot point to potentially explore later on is some of the kids wanting to plot a revolution of sorts. They want to escape. This way of thinking will divide the kids, possibly divide friendships, even.

Last edited:
Oh crap, this seems sick. No group roleplay I've tried to get into has really launched, but I'm definitely sniffing out success in this one!

[class=bkgd] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background: #000259; width: 740px; height: 630px; overflow: hidden; margin: auto; padding: 0; align-content: center; [/class] [class=bkgdpic] position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcS3WTU75xbSX7Bnd_vsrbaGn10uOXOIsn77bqowFjFY-5fEJeau); width: 740px; height: 630px; overflow: hidden; opacity: 0.7; margin: 0; padding: 0; align-content: center; [/class] [class=name] position: absolute; left: 55px; top: -8px; overflow: hidden; width: 294px; height: 80px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 60px; color: #c5ecf1; align-content: center; text-shadow: 3px 3px #c24f66; [/class] [class=circlepic] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 245px; height: 245px; left: 75px; top: 80px; border-radius: 100%; background-image: url(https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQnQiTKKRDjN2bhO4Z5MOZ8jr9UhSAvE5JR4z-AJGQqLxUCwWaE); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 2px solid #c5ecf1; box-shadow: 5px 5px #000000; [/class] [class=circletext] position: absolute; overflow: visible; width: 100%; height: 100%; left: 0px; top: 0px; border-radius: 100%; background-image: url(https://data.whicdn.com/images/313447117/large.jpg); background-size: 100%; background-position: 60% 50%; border: 1px solid #c5ecf1; box-shadow: 5px 5px #000000; text-align: center; font-family: Calligraffitti; font-size: 24px; color: #c5ecf1; [/class] [class=hidden] display:none; [/class] [script class=circlepic on=mouseenter] fadeIn 0500 circletext [/script] [script class=circlepic on=mouseleave] fadeOut 0500 circletext [/script] [class=basics] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 330px; height: 210px; border-radius: 10px; background: #87bfd6; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class=basicscontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 330px; height: 229px; left: 25px; top: 361px; border: 1px solid #c5ecf1; border-radius: 10px; background: #87bfd6; box-shadow: 5px 5px #000000; [/class] [class=pages] position: absolute; overflow: auto; width: 308px; height: 530px; border-radius: 10px; background: #87bfd6; padding: 10px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; line-height: 14px; [/class] [class=textcontainer] position: absolute; overflow: hidden; width: 310px; height: 545px; left: 400px; top: 45px; border: 1px solid #c5ecf1; border-radius: 10px; background: #87bfd6; box-shadow: 5px 5px #000000; [/class] [class=subtitle] height: 10px; display: inline-block; background: #000131; padding: 0px 4px 5px 3px; color: #c5ecf1; font-size: 10px; font-family: Source Sans Pro; font-weight: 200; box-shadow: 2px 2px #000000; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 2px; [/class] [class=header1] position: absolute; left: -22px; top: 336px; overflow: hidden; width: 294px; height: 60px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-family: Calligraffitti; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #c5ecf1; align-content: center; text-shadow: 3px 3px #c24f66; [/class] [class=header2] position: absolute; left: 340px; top: 20px; overflow: hidden; width: 294px; height: 60px; text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-family: Calligraffitti; font-weight: normal; font-size: 20px; color: #c5ecf1; align-content: center; text-shadow: 3px 3px #c24f66; [/class] [class=credit] position: absolute; left: 260px; top: 610px; overflow: hidden; width: 225px; height: 26px; text-align: center; font-family: Segoe UI; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; font-size: 8px; color: #730b29; [/class]
[div class=bkgd][div class=bkgdpic][/div]
[div class=name]guilty[/div]
[div class=circlepic][div class="circletext hidden"]
we each began
in innocence.
we all become
guilty.

[/div][/div]
[div class=basicscontainer][div class=basics][div class=subtitle]rules[/div]

[/div][/div][div class=header1]innocent until proven guilty?[/div]
[div class=textcontainer][div class=pages][div class=subtitle]plot[/div]

No escaping.

[div class=subtitle]about[/div]
Hey! Me again!

[div class=subtitle]links[/div]
interest check

ooc

characters

main thread

[/div][/div][div class=header2]...more like just guilty.[/div]
[div class=credit]code by sox[/div]
[/div]

Rules

Plot

No escaping.

About
Hey! Me again!

not totally sure about my total involvement in this yet, but it's definitely gonna be on my radar (:

bump bc i can again!

still open, and still in the very beginning of the rp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back