• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Guilt Once Love Falls

TheImmortalDeity

the greatest mule
INTRO
1581882640033.png

[This is a slice of life spin-off from the GOLF series in a university setting. Enjoy.]
It is the first day of the new semester. Orientation happened a month ago, introducing the incoming Freshman to all of the facilities the university had to offer. What is this center of diligent education called, one might ask? The school is called Isorropia University, but its students call it "I.U." for short. It holds a somewhat hefty name within the academic community, only accepting those with considerable grades or athletic ability, not that they shy from a buck or two on the side. It is surrounded by the city of "Isorropia", a bustling place with an assortment of stores and entertainment chains to keep the economy booming. The majority of the area's populace is made up of the students that go to the university, 80% of its student body living on campus. With that in mind, it's possible to do part-time work and study, if one so pleases.

Be warned, however, for this academy is not for the weak-hearted. Many notable people from around the world, despite their unique quirks, have made this place their home. Living their life to the fullest or just skimming by the skin of their teeth, each one of them has a story to share. This is their tale; one filled with drama, romance, action (sort of), and way too much comedic relief. And so, their story starts on a Fall morning, where nobody knows what situation they each found themselves in.

NyxNightmare NyxNightmare Eldritch Goat Eldritch Goat Lo Mayn Lo Mayn HTCOR HTCOR youngmanrhys youngmanrhys LokiPokie LokiPokie

[class=Notes] // Forward slashes are comments and do no show up in the final design, these are to help you find everything easily and explain some code as well. These comments must be with in a class or script tags in order to be hidden, from what I know// // Long URls are images # followed by letter and numbers are Hex codes or color codes.// // This code does not show breaks unless is shows the
code When typing responses to rps, be aware that when you press enter it will not show that you did. You'll have to use the
tags// [/class]
[class=Notes] Above is the background Color and border. The base of the code if you will Below vvv is the border for the Image [/class]
fe5b040cce3d1750b8991bdfa64a91d0.jpg
Camila I Interacting: Ryan, Hatch TheImmortalDeity TheImmortalDeity I Mentioned: I Located: Music Building

Camila had awoken long before the sun's rays swept across I.U.'s campus grounds. It wasn't anxiety that got the best of her during the night, but excitement. This prestigious university was known worldwide for cultivating the brightest and gifted minds. Whether it be in athletics, arts, or academics, each admitted student harbors an extraordinary talent that separates them from the average spawn of humanity. For Camila, it was music. She was a piano prodigy.

Although the young woman chose to believe her admission ticket was derived from her abilities alone, others were not easily swayed. Camila's family routinely donated to the university. Therefore, the prospect of Camila standing out among the other pianists wasn't far fetched. Either way, attending I.U. was a childhood dream come true. She was merely a freshman, but she was more than ready to engrave her name on every passing building.

----
Placing the finishing touches on her dorm room, Camila set out with her roommate, Rhyannon (Ryan, for short), to finally experience the life of a college student. "Oi, miss Chanel No 5, I'm not about to smell like I just left a field of flowers and newborn babies every time I set foot out of our room. What, you gonna tell me you drink pumpkin spice lates like the other basic white bitches?"

Camila didn't halt in her step towards the music building. From the last hour she shared with Ryan, she came to learn to take her words along with a grain of salt. Ryan was a woman of colorful vocabulary. Oddly enough, Camila came to respect the strong-willed character her roomie possessed.
"I agreed to play some notes for your next track. Should I retract my statement?" Camila flashed Ryan a stern look that collided with a stubborn glare. For a DJ, free notes from talented individuals were a gold mine. Accepting defeat, Ryan scrunched up her nose and pushed past the self-entitled goddess, silencing herself for the rest of the walk. Eventually, Ryan waved her goodbye as she parted towards her music theory course. Camila would be free until the evening, so it was a day of settlement and creativity for her.

Seating herself before the piano, Camila allowed her fingers to brush against the keys effortlessly. That is, for about five seconds. The racket of outdoor banter clouded her imagination. Releasing a huff of annoyance, Camila leaned over the window-sill to gaze down at the fight breaking out on the ground level. "Excuse me??!!! I wasn't aware I.U. admitted barbarians. I should report you heathens to the dean."
Code by AgWordSmith AgWordSmith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back