Guess Where ‘Chemical’ is from

Rogue Kitsune

The One And Only
take a good look at my profile...
Look at my location. Look at my profile picture. Can you guess the EXACT game and location of where I’m from? (Or who my character is). Hint: to make this easier, I am an oc of a dying series.

sonic mania, perhaps?
i've never plyed the game, but the name rang a bell to one of the zones.

H-how... you guessed half of it. . I never said it had anything to do with Sonic! ...i applaud you good sir
hehe, thank you ♡
the zone is definitely chemical plant zone; that's where you're from, after all.
your character? that, i'm not so sure. your profile cover shows a picture of tails, though, so maybe your avatar is linked in some way.

hehe, thank you ♡
the zone is definitely chemical plant zone; that's where you're from, after all.
your character? that, i'm not so sure. your profile cover shows a picture of tails, though, so maybe your avatar is linked in some way.

W-woah. Wow you are figuring Way-... i mean. CHEMICAL... way to quickly. He is not related to Tails but he is linked in another way. You have experience figuring this stuff out dont you?

W-woah. Wow you are figuring Way-... i mean. CHEMICAL... way to quickly. He is not related to Tails but he is linked in another way. You have experience figuring this stuff out dont you?
i wouldn't say i have experience, personally. ♡
you said previously that you are an oc, but whom is unclear. i managed to find your youtube channel, but there are no links to any other social media outlets that may show your oc in any way. might i have to watch some of your videos to find you?

Actually no... my youtube videos have yet to be about Sonic the Hedgehog. But there is an app known as Amino... on it there is a Sonic Amino and my user on there is
H4terz Gonna H4te. There is 1 post i have made that shows my character. Only one. Thats all. Me AND my oc love to be mysterious

Actually no... my youtube videos have yet to be about Sonic the Hedgehog. But there is an app known as Amino... on it there is a Sonic Amino and my user on there is
H4terz Gonna H4te. There is 1 post i have made that shows my character. Only one. Thats all. Me AND my oc love to be mysterious
thank you for the advice. ♡
ahah, right. i found the drawing, would you like the image to be linked for proof?
(it's very nice, by the way. ♪)

thank you for the advice. ♡
ahah, right. i found the drawing, would you like the image to be linked for proof?
(it's very nice, by the way. ♪)

You must have Amino or just downloaded it....? And thank you. I usually do more digital arts than normal art. But yes i would like you to link the image. Just to see

Please take it down... wait a second. If you never wven downloaded the app then how did you get the image???
not a problem. the link is broken and image completely gone. ♪
the problem of obtaining the image was solved with a simple google of your amino username. you don't need an account to view profiles or aminos if you look them up, much like instagram.

not a problem. the link is broken and image completely gone. ♪
the problem of obtaining the image was solved with a simple google of your amino username. you don't need an account to view profiles or aminos if you look them up, much like instagram.

I see. I must go now. But it was good talking to you! Good bye!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back