Guess the quote above!

Not really sure who said it but it translates to I think therefore I am.

"One million branches and she loves every one,"

It was said by René Descartes :D

Pierce the Veil.

Forgiveness is the fragrance that the violet sheds on the heel that has crushed it.

Mark Twain

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a zombie in possession of brains must be in want of more brains.”

That's it ladies and gentlemen, it finally happened, someone quoted "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies". Now my life is almost complete.

"We can't stop here, this is bat country"

Fear and loathing in Las Vegas

"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live, remember that."

J.K.R.

Two quotes, technically, but whatever.

"Just walk away man. Fight us and you're dead."

"No. You don't understand. I've been dead for 35 years. Today is the day I live."

Either John Price in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 or Arthur Ponsonby (google him), but who define the truth? :3

"It was his sled..."

Last edited by a moderator:

Hmmmmm...Um...is that from Family guy? for peter taping over there movies in a video store?...I hope my memory is right

xD

"You and I are opposite sides of the same coin. When we face each other, we can finally see our true selves. There may be a resemblance, bet we never face the same direction."

I"Oo, shiny."

X-Men Origins!!!

"Whatever you've got planned, forget it! ... I'm 904 years old. ... I'm the Oncoming Storm, the Bringer of Darkness, and you... are basically just a rabbit, aren't you? Ok, carry on... just a... general... warning..."

(I removed some of the quote because it would have made it too easy. :P)

(I didn't think anyone would get that!!! :D)

I know this one!! Doctor Who!! The eleventh doctor I believe?

"Never tell me the odds"

Right, it's not letting me quote for some reason but that was 'O' Brother, Where Art Thou?' 

Supernatural, Dean in the first episode, correct?

"Great!......Where are we going?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back