Guess the movie quote!

Truth is—all goodness guarantees ya is an early grave. But the biggest joke of all—the thing that’ll sink ya every time is hope. Hope that the world will right itself. That the just will be rewarded and the wicked punished. Oh, once you buy into that horse shit, you’re dead in the water. The only way to survive in this disgusting godforsaken world is to take control. Ain’t nobody gonna take care of our people but us.

-I’ll give you props if you can name who said it and in what season

Gerald Olin: I supervise, the maids work in pairs. We treat the room as if it's a chamber filled with poison gas. We only stay 10 minutes and I insist the door remain open. But still... A few years ago a young maid from El Salvador found herself locked in the bathroom. She was only there for a few moments, but when we pulled her out she was-

Mike Enslin: She was dead?

Gerald Olin: No. Blind. She had taken a pair of scissors and gouged her eyes out. She was laughing hysterically.

Ethel Darling
American horror story
S4 E7

“Only mankind has a god. A “God” by the name of “possibility”. A power that allows us to go above and beyond.”

Dont think I have seen that movie... 0.@
And ya missed the second one of mine.
But props are given where theyre due -gives cookie.

Batman 1989

" Victory is the greatest tribute we can pay to those who sacrificed their lives for us! "

Gerald Olin: I supervise, the maids work in pairs. We treat the room as if it's a chamber filled with poison gas. We only stay 10 minutes and I insist the door remain open. But still... A few years ago a young maid from El Salvador found herself locked in the bathroom. She was only there for a few moments, but when we pulled her out she was-

Mike Enslin: She was dead?

Gerald Olin: No. Blind. She had taken a pair of scissors and gouged her eyes out. She was laughing hysterically.
———

Isnt that from the anime Berserk?

I swear he said it least once xD

Bird: Hit the brakes, ugly.

Customer: That's cute. You train the bird to insult your customers?

Bird: No, I could tell you're ugly all by myself.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back