Guess the movie quote!

I have to agree with Foxy, I doubt that a celebrity like Selena Gomez would be on RPNation. Anyway, once the current set of movie quotes have been guessed, we can move on to the next one.

(This might be too easy...)

“If you’re nothing without the suit, you shouldn’t have it.”

"Uhh Cindy? Your TV is leaking!"

"Have you ever fired your gun in the air and gone; AARRG!"

My turn now.

"Can you fly, Johnny?"

"No."

"You keep that in mind when you look at her, because if your dick jumps out of your pants, you jump out of this plane."

Not a movie but from my favorite television series.

"What if I said I didn’t want to die yet? That I wasn’t ready? The life I live, the work I do… I pretty much just figured that’s all there was to me. Tear around, jam the key in the ignition, and haul ass till I ran out of gas. I guess I just thought that sooner or later I’d go out the same way that I live. Pedal to the metal and that’d be it. But now, I don’t know. There’s things… people… feelings that I want to experience differently than I have before, or maybe even for the first time. I’m just starting to think that maybe there’s more to it all than I thought."

Same as this xD
"Hows my singing?"
"Its like ordering a pie and finding out it has no filling"

I got one!

"You're so drunk, you can't hit nothin'. In fact, you're probably seeing double."

"I have two guns...one for each of you."

(Nope! It's all the same movie, same scene. There's only one guess. ^^)

"Petyr is 8000 years old. We're not going to have Petyr at the meeting."

"Is it possible? Is it possible to improve on perfection?"

"Put it in, the right file. According to alphabetical order. You know a b c d e f g , h i j k l m n o p, q r s t u v w x y z! Huh?!"

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back