• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Guardian of the Animeverse

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

Headstrong Jack

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The great world eater Baron stood before a defeated Naruto and his many friends were dead (Unless you guys want to be one of his friends). Baron looked disappointed like he did not get a good fight like he thought he would. "Come on stand up!" Baron yelled to Naruto who was on the ground not going to get up. "This is just sad..." Baron said and grabbed Naruto and threw him to the side as the armored man began to extend his hands and draw the universes power to him, dark tentacles came out from him and the world soon began to be drained of energy and Baron smiled as this would feed him. Fixer looked at his boss knowing that this world would be enough to satisfy him so he would need to find more worlds to conquer and serve to his boss.

"Roadkill we gotta find more worlds," Fixer said to him, "or the boss could get angry and you know when he gets angry-" Roadkill nodded and looked at his Agata pad and typed in some coordinates and found the One Piece universe. He smiled and showed Fixer the pad and Fixer nodded, "Seems a little easy for me," Fixer cockily said underestimating the strength of the universe like he did a lot, "Unless Makima and her little team get in our way we can take this world. Take Haze with you." Roadkill nodded and walked over to Haze and pressed a button on the pad transporting them to the One Piece universe.

The armored men both arrived in Alabasta and Roadkill looked around and scanned the area with his helmet and noticed that this universe was a bunch of different islands, "You gotta be kidding me..." Roadkill angrily kicked a man into a wall and spattered him against it. People noticed and panicked running around. Haze took this as a chance to take over as he stood up on a cart and held his futuristic grenade launcher, "People of this universe! We are going to feed your world to our boss and there is nothing you can do about it! Any heroes want to fight me?!" Haze threatened the crowd.

Makima was in the crowd wearing a coat and a hat to conceal her identity to the mercs. She had come to recruit several heroes throughout the universes and made sure they would teleport to this universe to help fight Roadkill and Haze. Yes they may be mad at her for transporting them into an unknown universe without consent but it was for a good reason that she did so. Makima glanced to the side at one of the men in suits alongside her, "I hope that these heroes do not disappoint," Makima said and returned her attention to Haze knowing that if she was found out by them she would be killed.

Alabasta
Headstrong Jack Headstrong Jack ( Haze and Roadkill)

"Thunder breathing...first form...Thunderclap and flash! "

What seemed like a yellow and orange blur emerged from the crowd and blitzed toward Haze,like a lightning bolt. It attempts a slash on the armored figure and his grenade launcher before stopping at a safe distance afterwards.

The blur was revealed to be a young man 16 years of age,with messy blonde and orange hair,clad in a military uniform under a yellow and orange haori vest with white triangle patterns.
He had his back turned,his hands still on the handle of his shelthed blade.
" I do not belong to this world,much like you do. " said the young man,his back still turned on his enemy. " However,I won't let you bring fear to this world and it's people!"

Nearby,another young man,this one with redish brown hair,wearing the same military uniform under a green and black haori,and carrying a wooden crate on his back like a backpack watched the battle and got ready.

"I'm surprised to see Zenitsu battling like this. I know he has a good heart." he said to himself. Tanjiro Kamado grabbed his black Nichirin katana and focused. He came out of his hiding spot and aimed for Roadkill
"Water breathing...First form...Water surface slash!"

Tanjiro attempted a slash on Roadkill,mimicing the flow of water.

The blond young man, Zenitsu Agatsuma looked surprised despite the fact that he was sleepwalking right now. His sense of hearing is sharped then any normal human being.

"Tanjiro..." He smiled. "Be careful alright. The sounds coming from those armored figures. They are powerful."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back