• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Anime Verse OOC

Characters
Here
I've been thinking about where in the CCS timeline I'd be pulling Meiling from and am leaning towards maybe Clear Card Arcish Meiling. Anyone else decided at what point timeline verse their characters would be from?

There’s really only one timeline mine can be from
Ah right. One Piece wasn't my cup of tea, so I don't know much about it other than what I read on character pages for RPs.

Headstrong Jack Headstrong Jack Did you see that hogwartsalumni211 had posted on the character page back on Tuesday? You hadn't reacted to the character but didn't know if you hadn't seen it, or if Sailor Moon was a concerning universe for you?

There ya go. Imma change Denji to Makima it just makes more sense

Last edited:
For the Demon Slayer world,do you have any suggestion what can happen?
I just posted Zenitsu's profile and posted an intro for him in the RP. Still deciding if I'll register either Tanjiro or Inosuke. So are the characters ending up in the One Piece universe?
I added Tanjiro as my second character. Nezuko might be with him as an NPC,but maybe Makima would hold Nezuko in " protective" custody in order to have Tanjiro and Zenitsu to cooporate with her and the team on the mission to save the multiverse( that and the fact that and their world will be in danger.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back